• Published 28th Feb 2013
  • 2,139 Views, 28 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Rebirth by Awakening - SonictheHedgepony



The Thirteen Warriors of Light and Harmony are on a journey to save new worlds and characters from the Heartless.

  • ...
22
 28
 2,139

Chapter Nine-The Dive to the Heart

Chapter Nine-The Dive to the Heart

Twilight found herself in a dark place and as soon as she took a step forward, the ground erupted with doves, leaving behind a stained-glass image of Twilight Sparkle and Princesses Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. She discovered she was now in her Dive to the Heart, but she knew that unlike most dreams, this wasn't normal for somepony to go to sleep by force. She knew Luna wouldn't be behind this just so she could give her important information she can relay to her friends, not to mention the fact that she wasn't evil anymore. She was here for a reason, but before she could ponder it, she was encountered by a cloaked figure wielding a Keyblade with demonic features, as described by the Seven Guardians of Light.

"There's nothing to fear," assured the figure. "I'm just here to talk."

"Who are you," asked Twilight.

"I'm only a companion," said the figure. "I'm here to give you some important information."

"And what does this involve?" Twilight asked.

"It involves your original home of Canterlot," the figure explained. "It may involve even the very whole of Equestria."

"What's going on back there?" Twilight wondered.

"I don't want to reveal too much," the figure said. "I just want you to go back and save Princess Celestia. And I'm giving you something to help you out." The figure then aimed his Keyblade at her and shot a beam at Twilight's chest. "Consider this a favor for me. Now, it's time to wake up." Once again, the platform was suddenly engulfed in white light...

"TWILIGHT!"

Twilight heard Applejack's voice pound against her eardrums as she snapped back awake.

"Twilight, what happened to you?" asked Rarity.

"I don't know..." said Twilight. Before she could comprehend what just happened at her Dive to the Heart, a portal from the Lanes Between appeared and with it two armor clad figures, whose identities were Princess Luna and Master Eraqus.

"Twilight Sparkle, we have a situation at Canterlot," said Luna. "We need you guys to get back here now!" Indeed, they went through the portal for Equestria, unaware that tragedy will soon befall them...

Author's Note:

Yarg! TWO chapters in one day?!? I'm on fire. I hope you like this chapter unlike the last one. Starting with the next chapter, things get intense.