• Published 28th Feb 2013
  • 2,139 Views, 28 Comments

Hasbro/Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Rebirth by Awakening - SonictheHedgepony



The Thirteen Warriors of Light and Harmony are on a journey to save new worlds and characters from the Heartless.

  • ...
22
 28
 2,139

Epilogue-The Spell

Epilogue-The Spell

Back at the Golden Oaks Library, Spike was fetching his towel and bubble bath mix, as he was preparing to take one of his seven-hour bubble baths. As he was about to enter the bathroom, Twilight burst into the library with a look of delight on her face, licking her lips clean.

"Mmm-mmm!" mumbled Twilight. "Who would've thought that the sea-salt ice cream in Sugarcube Corner could taste so heavenly? And what are you up to tonight?"

"I figured I'd take another seven-hour bubble bath," said Spike. Twilight rolled her eyes in response.

"Just try not to use up all the hot water in Ponyville again, please?" asked Twilight.

"I'll try," said Spike. He then entered the bathroom and locked the door behind him, with Twilight hearing rushing water from within. She then heard a knock at the door and when she opened it, there was a mailpony with a rectangular package, which Twilight took and closed the door behind her before she could fill out the paperwork. She then ripped open the package and what she found was the book and a letter from Princess Celestia. Usually, when Celestia sends a letter to her most faithful student, it's usually through Spike, but if it's in a package it must be important. She then opened the letter and began reading.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

The spell contained on the last page of this book is Star Swirl the Bearded's secret unfinished masterpiece. He was never able to get it right, and thus abandoned it. I believe you are the only pony who can understand and rewrite it.

-Princess Celestia

Twilight then opened Star Swirl's book to the last page and recited the incomplete spell.

"From one to another, another to one. A mark of one's destiny singled out alone, fulfilled." As she spoke it, she didn't notice that her Element of Magic zapped her friend's other Elements of Harmony, causing their gems to switch colors. "That doesn't make any sense. It doesn't even rhyme!" She then laid down the book and yawned. "Well, I'll figure it out tomorrow." She then went to her bed and shut her eyes, ready to take on the night.

"Remember, Twilight Sparkle. You are the one who shall open the door to light." Twilight remembered this voice from her Dive to the Heart, but shrugged it off as she slept peacefully into the night.

Author's Note:

This is the big whopper I was talking about in my story description. I like the foreshadow as to how this set the stage for the finale to the show's third season. But even though this is the true end to this story, in the spirit of the Kingdom Hearts series, I'm going to post a secret ending that gives out cryptic hints and words to the sequel.