• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 1,526 Views, 13 Comments

Darkness Evolved - Trivium



After long years of war, Sombra finally is destroyed, but it is un-known what was able to defeat his power. It is very worrysome that this strange victor over Sombra wasn't fighting for the good, but so it could have the ponies as its own prey.

  • ...
1
 13
 1,526

Chapter 10: He who Falls...

Chapter 10: He who Falls...

Slowly, Trivium's vision faded from darkness into.... Less dark, darkness. Heavy chains bound him to the floor of a room that he could not see. Confusion and questions took over his mind. What was wrong with Dash? Where was he? Just.. What?!

"The strong, brave, noble pegaus awakens....."

Trivium's ears lifted, as Rainbow Dash's voice rang though the dark, cold air.

"Rainbow.... Dash...?" He called out, looking around for any sign of where she could be.

"Look who can tell my name." her voice sounded, mildy deeper, and it had a..... A sort of evil tone to it.

"Dash, are you.... All.... Right.......?" Trivium's voice faded off as he saw Rainbow Dash fade into visibilty. "Dash?!"

Her face was twisted into a horrible grin, specks of blood splattered across her chest and face, along with soaked hooves.

"Why, I'm fine." She said, her teeth significantly longer and sharper now.

"What happened to you?!" Trivium cried out, struggling against the chains.

"I was freed, from...." Rainbow Dash's grin curled sharper. "You."

Trivium's heart sank. His ears flattened. "W-what?" He asked, his voice sounding crushed.

"From you."

"B-but... I helped you........ I...." Trivium's voice died off. His crush had just said that by being enslaved, she had been freed from him.

"It's too bad that you'll never see Equestria again, isn't it?"

Trivium opened his mouth for a second, but said nothing. Slowly, Rainbow Dash faded into the darkness again.

Trivium blinked in confusion when he saw a small area of the room a bit far away from him light up. No one was in the lit up area, it was just... There? The light flickered, then was gone. It lit once more, now closer, revealing a large, dark, dragon sitting in a large black and red chair. He lifted one arm, and snapped his fingers.

Rainbow Dash walked up infront of the chair and bowed.

"At your service, sir." She said, her voice sounding like a drone's.

"Rainbow Dash! Wake up! You're better then this!" Trivium yelled, struggling against the chains once more.

The dark dragon chuckled softly. "Bring me... Trivium..." He said, his red eyes meeting Trivium's intimidatingly.

Trivium tried to back away as Rainbow Dash marched up to him, that same, horrible grin on her face.

"Dash... Please...." He said, his eyes filled with fear as he stared into Rainbow Dash's evil eyes. He stood quickly when he realized that his hooves were no longer bound. He tried to get free, but Rainbow Dash held the chain around his neck firmly in her mouth. He stiffly planted his legs, but got dragged along still.

"Give me the chain." The dragon said, grabbing the end of the chain from Rainbow Dash.

"Anything else, sir?" She asked, in that monotone drone voice.

"What should I use to.... Break, this one?" The dragon asked.

Rainbow Drone circled around Trivium, grinning evilly.

"You can't break me." Trivium growled.

"Actually, I think I know what I will do." The dragon said, shooing Rainbow Dash. "Now scram, go.... Do... Something."

"Yessir." She said, nodding and stiffly walking away.

"Do your worst." Trivium said, staring fearlessly into the evil captor's eyes.

The dragon yanked on the chain, pulling Trivium closer. He raised an arm, and struck down on Trivium's head.

***

Slowly, Trivium's vision faded back to life. "Wha..." He muttered, looking around. He found himself sitting in a chair. Large, black wooden frame, red leather. Rather decoratively threaded, but comfy to sit in. Why he was thinking this deeply about a chair? No pony knows.

"Welcome to life..."

Trivium's eyes snapped open. His ears flattened, his teeth gritted.

"Relax you fool. I mean no harm to you."

Trivium narrowed his eyes at the evil dragon sitting across a table matching these chairs. The dragon stared back.

"I think it't time we get to know eachother better." He said, looking rather relaxed.

"Knowing you would make me a monster." Trivium grumbled, looking rather defensive.

"Well good, you're already halfway there." The dragon said. "You must trust me, sitting in an un-bound chair, able to attack, yet you still sit there. Maybe it's out of fear?"

"I fear no such evil."

"Then you trust me?"

Trivium said nothing, defeat in his eyes.

"Anyway... Introduction! You're Trivium, hopeless, sad, alone, Trivium. Recently crushed by his crush. That's you." The dragon said, an evil grin splitting his lips. "Rather pathetic history. Abandoned by his parents, forced to live alone."

Trivium felt his heart wrench at the memories.

"Dropped out of school. 17 years old, already alone, out of school, out of work, and out of home."

Trivium growled, tensing up, preparing to charge at the dragon across from him.

"His friend, abandoned him for an old marefriend, leaving him on the streets alone. Being the foolish young'n that he was, he tried to murder his friend later on."

"I didn't try to murder him." Trivium growled.

"Now here, still alone. Captive. Weak. Helpless."

Trivium lunged across the table at the dragon.

"Trying for no reason." The dragon said, extending his arm, pushing Trivium back into the chair and pinning him to it.

"Just give up." The dragon growled, his eyes glowing dimly.

Trivium struggled against the invisible powers pinning him. "Never!" He cried.

"For..... No..... Reason....."

Trivium felt terror overcome him as the force moved from his chest to his throat, cutting off his breathing.

"As for myself..." The dragon started, releasing Trivium's throat enough for him to breathe. "Well, you know enough. Just call me as Rainbow Dash does. Master.".

Trivium screamed and kicked, trying to get free. "You don't own her or anypony else!" He yelled. Trivium's breathing was cut off. He saw black spots invading his vision.

"I own you. I own Rainbow Dash. I own every. Single. Soul. Here." The dragon growled. "It's an Axiom. Just like me."

Trivium tried to choke something out, but fainted.

Author's Note:

ITS BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER. Special thanks to "Darksonickiller" for the idea, and basically single-hoofedly reviving this story. The next two chapters will probably be the last ones, but they'll hopefully be lengthy and worth a read. Thanks for everypony who stuck with the story, but it will soon be ending. I hate to say it, but all good things must end. I love all the feedback I got, and all those who liked/favorited/gave ideas/other stuff, it was all great.

Please leave a rating! I will love to see feedback, it's extremely welcome!