• ...
12
 45
 1,492

A dark reunion

Chapter 8

A dark reunion

"Come back"

This voice it seems so familiar yet so unknown to me as I shake these thoughts then I see, fog rolling in. Then I look down to my friend and tell him.

" Snails you need to go with the guards" I say to him

" But why, i want to stay with you" snails said in with a wine in his voice

" NO, now please go with the guards ill deal with him" I said with concern in my voice

" but"

"Go"

He ran to the night guards, I keep watching until he made it.then I turn to face the monster and all I see is a blank face starring at me. i ready my stance, I prepare for battle ready to attack then what happened next surprised me the most.

He began to sing a sad song.

I have no place to hide
from my memories
when I
met darkest fears that night
she's gone
she flows
like the tree
the wind is strong
And I
can't see
in this black light

every night
every day
i sit once again
where the grass is covering
Her mortal, remains
----------------------------------------------
Slender's POV

I feel so heartbroken that Starlight is no longer is with me, as my anger builds there is a bright flash of crystal blue. Then I feel, a warm embrace of a soul near me but where? Then I look down there is a tall biped creature, its arm around my neck near my shoulders .I feel tears rolling down my neck.

I see that it has hide its face on the skin of my neck, then i hear it saying something. I crane my ears in to hear what it's saying this.

" Im sorry" between sobs.
___________________________________________________________________
" Im sorry"

I felt such great pain for slender because, I found anther soul who has had to endure the same pain I had to for so long. then i hear a genderless voice ask" why". I wondered why slender is ask me a Question. Then I look up, I know that if I look i would die. But I don't care look and i see sadness then as I release I'my hold around his neck I feel tentacles rapped around My waist and pulling me in close, as to tell me " don't go" and I don't.

An he asks again

" why"? while tilting his head

"Why"? I ask wondering why and what he wants

" Yes why, why do you cry little one and why did you...you comfort me"? slender ask in a quisling tone


" I cry because knowing that anther soul is surfing like i have for last couple years, it..it breaks my hearts to see someone have such great sorrow lie in their soul, like mine, and i comforted you because my hear told me to and you looked like you need out"I say with a sorrow filled voice.

Then the next thing surprise me, was that he had removed my hood then he kissed me on the lips. then i began to feel sleepy.

" What have done to me" I said with shock in my voice
"Ive put a sleeping spell on you , my beloved" slender said with venom in his voice

" but why"?

" S o that you wont get in the way and get hurt in the battle that is to come very so"

Then he laid me down the ground, as i my eye lids grow heavy. With each blink i see the fog grows deep and my view is obstructed. And the last thin I hear are screams from the guards and most of all my dearest and first friend since I arrived.
and he's screaming for me to wake up as he held by slender walking by my me. I had fail to protect my friend then i fell asleep.


"And yet I Love Slender mane"


Until then the next time we meet, if You dare to venture further in to this tale....

Author's Note:

leave commits so i can make it more exciting for you