• ...
12
 45
 1,490

A New Dawn

A new dawn

chapter 2



Several months later after Zecora told the Legend of the Ever free forest...
Later that day, after school, Snips and Snails heard some of the others discussing the subject of slender mane.
"Well, I heard that he is as tall as Princess Celestia, or maybe even taller!" said Scootaloo.
"Well, well.... Looks like some pony is telling tall-tales again..." said Diamond Tiara.
"Heh, yeah, what she said," said Silver Spoon.
"It is not!" Scootaloo retorted.
"Pff is too!" Said Silver Spoon.
"It's not a lie, right every pony?" Scootaloo shouted.
"Yeah, yaw know Zecora wouldn't tell a darn lie to us." Said Apple Bloom, who was trying to defend Scootaloo.
Meanwhile, Snips and Snails were heading to the park in silence. Snips broke the silence: "Snails, can you believe what Scootaloo said about some faceless pony? "
"That is just a story! Yeah, like, every pony knows that they’re no such thing!" said Snails.
"Yeah no such thing as 'Slender mane,'" said Snips. And with that final word, they had sealed their impending doom. Little did they know, he was watching, and waiting for the two foals to go somewhere alone? To be isolated from any help that could possibly save them from imminent death. As they reached the park, an eerie fog rolled in.
"Hey Snails," said Snips.
" Yeah," said Snails.
"Do you ever get the feeling that some pony is watching us?" Snails asked.
"Now that you mention it, YES!!" Snips practically screamed out of terror

]

As the song plays in their heads, he appears in front of them and they try to escape but to no avail. Slander’s tentacles caught them and after that they let out ...one...final.... Bone chilling...SCREAM that could be heard throughout pony Ville. But that last call out for help was in vain the eerie fog had enveloped them and with that they were gone....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark out when they woke.... They were no longer in pony vile, but instead in they woke in the...ever ...free...FOREST (Evil laugh).
They were very eager to find away out, a way home.
Then Snails ask hey Snips, yeah? Do you ever get the feeling we’re being watched? No snips say in response, why?
Well, cause...well... um. Well, WHAT is it snips screams out of frustration! Well, don't look be hind you now, he right behind you said Snails! Snips slow turns around looks up and see him looking at him ever so slowly moving his head from side to....
------------------------------------------------------------/----------------------------------------------------------------------
Slender mane 's point of view:
Welcome to my home
Author: Well... Least he's trying to be a good host?
You child must have heard the warnings to entering my domain?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then Snails just screams and run in the oppose direction of slender mane running in fear.
While snips is paralyzed with fear ...He lets out one final scream before his vision is clouded and ears filled with white noise. Then there was died silence through the Forest; the scene can only be described as a blood bath. Because was left of snips was a dismembered corpse that was once snips, and all that was left was the bloody remains of his cutie mark!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Snails is running like a mad stallion running in a random direction not knows where he is going. Just need to get the hell out of there.
Then out of no where he hears a sonic rain boom expect its not its usual color it is a crystal blue Waves of light moving out high speeds travels across the forest past pony Ville to canter lot. The sound wave wakes up in pony vile and princess Celestia.
The there was aloud crash landing about 40ft in front of snails. Then snails see a faint glow head where he saw the shooting star landed. So he starts into a gallop toward it running as fast as his hooves could Carey him. Next was total surprise to find an 8 pointed star crystal star the size of a medium small sized asteroid in middle of the crash site.



“What in Celestia Snails asks?”
He walks closer to see what it is, as gets closer it starts to glow brighter. Then as Snails is about to touch the surface of crystal he hears some say
STOP!
“Snips?” He said
But it was to late he has made contact, then the light dims.
What the...
A beam of light shoots in to the sky and outwards causing slender being pushed back a 100ft. Then out nowhere a voice
Said this...

.........INNOCENCE.........

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Be afraid be very afraid .... Bawhaaaaaaa

And enjoy the fear while it last ( evil chuckle)