• ...
12
 45
 1,488

What the hell is going on ?

chapter 5:

What the hell is going on?

"One moment later" after I hear the thunder of hooves come at me, I wake up to see more multi colored ponies and the look on their faces held aw and wonder others held anger and fear. There was one pony I noticed that was in aw at the sight of me? She was a, UNICORN, with a white fur coat and purple mane and tail that looked "fabulous" and on her flank was three Diamonds. I thought to my self " wonder what thats all about? Well, i'd ask about that later."



Meanwhile something on the edge of the forest was lurking in the shadows.

Slender mane's P.O.V

There you are,DRAGON! Its time for you to pay for interference think to him self as he is prowling on the edge of the forest .

But as he is about to attack he recognizes magic he thought he never feel again, it was her magic the magic of his beloved but it felt different somehow.

Hmmm.....

Then he retreats back into the forest, Without a trace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crystal dragons P.O.V

I hear something the distance.

Come back to me beloved
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seemed it was coming from the forest , but how and why?

As i try to move toward the forest i felt a very strong energy holding down my tail i look back and i see aAAAA...… winged unicorn? i gave it a WTF look like then i turn away from her and look to the forest and try to move with all my might i pull and pull to get my self free. but to no avail she would not let go, in frustration i let out a blood shivering roar it scared all of them it made one yellow Pegasus faint out of fright, but yet again didn't work....…sigh, i started to concentrate energy with in my body and let out a blast of energy to if that would do it but it would take time.


Mean while



Ponies P.O.V


"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"... many screams could be heard with in the crowd some started to cry out of fear then princess Twilight sparkle shouts.

SILENCE,using the royal canterlot voice which princess Luna taught her.

" please calm down" said Twilight

Everypony in the crowd quickly obeyed the princess. Then out of nowhere the dragon let out a wave of icy blue wave of energy shot of the dragon's body pushing air in wake and causing Twilight to break her concentration an in doing so the dragon now was free to escape.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon's P.O.V

" actually worked" i said

wow....? i said out of amazement.

Then next shocked me....the everyone look at me in Amazement

"it talked" said a random pony said

shit......


then i quickly take to the air i hope in escaping, but i felt a spell of sleepiness.

Son of a........
And with that I was asleep again I knew when I woke up I'd be sore.

Author's Note:

I know this was a short chapter,it's because I got permission from reality check, so that I could add bits from one of his fan fics and he was okay with it.