• ...
12
 45
 1,490

Alone in the dark(edited)

Alone in the dark

I am alone and afraid, why I'm I here alone in the dark Abyss that is my life? Well before I go on this story is about me the author and my name is Kathleen C. You all are probably are wondering how did I manage to become bound in chains of solitude and how I became "trapped in this prison of undying hate" that dwells in my heart and mind and maybe my soul. I really don’t know if my " prison of undying hate" really dwells in my soul. But I hope you the one who is currently reading my story will understand the darkness in my world, but not everyone will under stand the darkness, sorrow, heartache, hate, and aloneness in my life Oh and I almost forgot and the undying pain, That I know for sure lies with in my soul.

I wonder how shall I begin to tell the pain of 7 years of my life that have been nothing but a living hell? (Sigh) I guess I’ll try to start at the beginning well it all started in middle school. It's not that it’s a bad school it's just that some of the students…probably did like me or thought I was a freak or that I was strange we’re all strange in our own way. But I was strange r still I did and or said things that I am ashamed of I will not say every thing that I did or said in exact detail because some times it best to leave what has accrued in the past to stay in the past.
I was bullied for the three years I was in that middle school. Kids said things toward me or behind my back or they would just stare at me with those unforgiving eyes. And I can't remember I time when I felt like I was dying on the inside. I felt so alone so very alone I was…”bond in the chains “of solitude. At that moment I wondered and still wonder will I ever be free of this “this prison of undying hate”.
Kathleen c. sings millennia:
Verse 1: 

It feels like an eternity Wandering uncertainty Trapped in this prison, of undying hate As days and nights pass How long can it last I lay as I weep, for a millennium


Verse 2: 

Waiting here endlessly 
Wanting someone’s sympathy Blocked by the shadow, of a moonlight's embrace As days and nights pass How long can it last I lay as I weep, for a millennium

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And still, to this day will I ever be free of the unending wondering in the dark. now here comes the hardest and torment full event in my life. Once we continue on this journey of mine I will not turn back explain what happened in Middle school. WHAT HAPPENED THERE STAYS THERE OK! Ok now moving on, now I m about to tell you about HIM not the one from power puff girls. I mean the boy who broke my heart! His name is Brady f. He said he be there for me no matter how screwed up my family becomes. I thought he cared for me he may or may not have cared but did he love me? Because I did, I loved him I actually never told him because after that incident in middle school I with drew from every one trying to keep my dissents from everyone to protect my self.
And it wasn’t till after I started high school I started to open back but not too much that I would get hurt like that again. But one day I saw him during P.E and asked do you like to play mine craft and from there we became friends maybe even the best of friends, then several months later he left t school to go to different school, I will not tell you the reason he left but after that day I became felt empty inside like I lost something but luckily we live close enough so we could hang out. He could be very obsessive at times some times he would attack me with out warning. And he would be perverted with me at times I’d ask him to stop and he would but I knew what he was doing to me was wrong and he did not go that far. Hell, I’d kill him be fore I let him do that not that I’d actually do that and I think that you know what I mean.
And the reason I did really tell any one about it except my mom well I didn’t tell her for a long time because I let my emotions get in the way of my judgment to tell my mom at what he was doing to me and I didn’t want to get him in trouble. But the things didn’t get bad until we’re driving home he said some things that upset my mom. And after that, he stopped calling me or answering my Skype and didn’t answer my call or text. Then I knew he had broken his promise to me that he would be there for me and he lied to me. I…I hate him sometimes I wish he were dead. And have not spoken to him since then.






Now the only comfort I get is watching my little pony friendship is magic, and listening to classical and Opera music. The show has taught me a lot about friendship and how to handle thing in life like taking reasonability in life and how to be a good true friend, and What now? My life is completely turned upside down because I have an aunt who has cancer and my family on my mom’s side is slowly falling apart. God, I wish … I wished I could leave this place behind go somewhere there is no more war or pain. And only peace and harmony, I wonder is there such a place…

Author's Note:

dont ask a whole lot of questions about my past it was hard enough to just write about it .

and i don't hold any rights to the song in this chapter

how you understand the pain i still have to endure to this day.