• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 367 Views, 8 Comments

As Dawn Comes - brony_sketch



Rainbow Dash meets a new pony in Ponyville, who is playing an odd new music. This Pony turns out to be a different pony entirely, and Rainbow Dash is forced on the longest journey she will ever take.

  • ...
 8
 367

Vinyl

Rainbow Dash tried multiple different things to make the day go by faster and to pass time. She did wing push-ups, branch sit-ups, wing pull-ups, drawing in the dirt, drawing on paper, flying as fast as she could, and eating. After all of that a total of 42 minutes had passed. "Ugh the minutes pass like they are hours. Whenever will it be time to go to Pinkie's party?" She rolled over, then again. She was bored half out of her mind and couldn't think of anything to do. She felt the grass beneath her. The grass was soft. Really soft. It had a kind of pleasing feeling to it. She lowered her head to the ground and fell asleep. She woke up suddenly. It was dark. "NO! Pinkie's party!" She quickly jumped up and flew at top speed to Octavia's house. When she got there she knocked on the door repeatedly. "Vinyl I am here! Are you ready?"
The door Opened and Vinyl stepped out. "Hey there! I am ready." She had a large pack on her back.
Rainbow Dash looked at the pack curiously, "What is that?"
"You will see when we get to the party!" She smiled with excitement. And a gleam in her eye.
Rainbow Dash smiled back and said, "We should be heading off now."
They walked for a while, talking about Ponyville, and the whereabouts of everything within it. They came up to Pinkie's house and let themselves in. there was some music and voices coming from upstairs. They went up and found Twilight and Rarity conversing about small things and Ideas. Applejack and Fluttershy were dancing over next to the music player. Rainbow Dash walked to the middle of the room, "Hi everypony sorry that I'm late."
Pinkie waved to Rainbow Dash and hopped over, " Hey there! It is alright Dashie. Fashionably late as always! Oh I see you brought the new pony!"
Rainbow Dash was about to respond, but she was interrupted by a loud unzipping noise coming from behind her.