• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 367 Views, 8 Comments

As Dawn Comes - brony_sketch



Rainbow Dash meets a new pony in Ponyville, who is playing an odd new music. This Pony turns out to be a different pony entirely, and Rainbow Dash is forced on the longest journey she will ever take.

  • ...
 8
 367

Fluttershy

"Rainbow Dash. Please do be careful. Angel is sleeping and I need you to be quiet."
Rainbow Dash, who just knocked on the door with a great force, sat down and apologized. "Sorry again... Pinkie Pie wanted me to deliver a message to you."
"Oh really? Is it about Gummy? Does he have that horrible skin rash again? If so, I should head over right now... um, if that is ok with you of course... I don't want to just take off and leave you here all alone, you could come with me."
"No Fluttershy it isn't about Gummy, it is an invite to Pinkie's party tomorrow. She was wondering if you would like to come."
"Ooo a party that is much better than Gummy and a skin rash, much better." the pony gave a week smile and said. "Sure. I would love to come. Pinkie's parties are always the best."
Rainbow Dash nodded and said, "Ok that is awesome! Will you come help me with Rarity though? She is sometimes hard to convince." Said Rainbow Dash sadly.
Fluttershy nodded and trotted into her house to grab a few things. Well. More than a few things. She grabbed a large sack. In it she put boots, a scarf, tofu, chopsticks, and a mirror.
"What the buck Fluttershy? Do you really need all of that stuff?" Asked Rainbow Dash gawking at the load.
"If you want to convince Rarity we are going to need a few assets. If that is alright with you of course." Fluttershy backed away slightly and let out a little whimper.
Not wanting to seem rude Rainbow Dash said, "Fluttershy if you think we will need them then we probably will need them. after all the more 'assets', the better, right?
Fluttershy smiled and the two ponies set out to Rarity's shop. At a very slow pace. A little too slow for Rainbow Dash.