• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 367 Views, 8 Comments

As Dawn Comes - brony_sketch



Rainbow Dash meets a new pony in Ponyville, who is playing an odd new music. This Pony turns out to be a different pony entirely, and Rainbow Dash is forced on the longest journey she will ever take.

  • ...
 8
 367

Rarity

"Rarity...Rarity...RARITY!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" screeched Fluttershy with growing irritation. She had lost it.
"Nopony is here!!" Called Rarity.
Rainbow Dash walked over to the window and peered through. Rarity was sitting in her bathroom quickly applying Mascara and make-up. "Hey Rarity I see you right there."
Rarity closed the bathroom door, "What? No! This is a recorded message Rarity is currently out doing... stuff... come back later if want to talk."
Rainbow Dash grew impatient. She walked up to the door with confidence and gave it a kick. The door flew open with a whistle. "Ok Rarity. We know you are in there! Come out right now."
Rarity locked the bathroom door. "No! I am not presentable enough."
Rainbow Dash tried turning the knob. It didn't budge. "Ok then we will just be going." she turned to Fluttershy and gave her a wink. The two ponies walked out of the shop closing the door behind them. They flew around the shop to the kitchen window. They opened the window and entered the shop. They started to slowly creep up the stairs. When they got to the top they caught Rarity exiting the bathroom.
"AAAHH!" screamed Rarity, "I thought you two had left!"
"Nope still here." said Fluttershy, "We were just wondering if you wanted to come to Pinkie's party tomorrow night."
Rarity looked left, then right, then left again, "Umm.. I can't I have to... umm..." She ran over and grabbed Opal. The cat gave out a squeal of agony. "I have to take care of Opal, the poor girl is sick to death!" she gave a fake smile and began to lead Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy out of the house.
Fluttershy turned around quickly, "Your cat isn't sick!"
"What makes you think that?" she gave Opal a squeeze. The cat cried in agony again. "Look at her the poor girl is just crying over how sick she feels." Rarity gave another unconvincing smile.
Fluttershy looked at Rarity. "Seriously? Rarity do you even know me? I can tell the difference between a sick cat, and a cat in pain. What is the real reason you don't want to come?"
"Ok... fine... it is just so... uncouth."
Rainbow Dash stepped into the conversation. "Rarity! Uncouth! Rarity! I have grown sick of that disastrous word!" Rainbow Dash trotted up to Rarity with rage, "Just come to the party!"
"...........NO..." Rarity started to run away. Fluttershy grabbed the 'assets' and chased after Rarity. When she rounded the corner she dodged a plate flying at her face and caught up to Rarity. She grabbed Rarity with the scarf and forced the boots on Rarity's hooves. Fluttershy then pulled out the mirror and gave Rarity 'the stare'.
Rarity looked in the mirror and flipped her mane. "Ooh I rather quite like this style! Could I keep it? Please Fluttershy?"
"Of course Rarity. But only if you promise to come to Pinkie's party."
Rarity looked at the clothes and bit her lip. "Ok fine. I will come to the party."
"That is good." Said Fluttershy. She smiled at Rarity and gave her the tofu and chopsticks along with a pat on the head. "good day Rarity." said Fluttershy as she trotted back from the encounter. She winked at Rainbow Dash and left the shop.