• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 5,493 Views, 153 Comments

Reversed Chaos - operaticphantom



What if instead of turned to stone, Discord was turned into a child?......Oh this is gonna be goooooood.

  • ...
10
 153
 5,493

Pinkie Pie Time

Pure unadulterated fear coursed through his veins, giving him a burst of speed to put more distance between him and the monster at his back. As he skittered into the room, his eyes frantically glanced about in all directions, desperately hoping for some place to hide, anything to use as a shield between him and that nightmarish creature he had once considered his friend. Yet the room before him was barren of any suitable hiding locations, and as he was about to bolt from the room, the door slowly creaked open, and a sudden voice came from behind him that froze him to the core: "Thhhheeerrreeeee you are Dddddiiissccooorrrddd.

...........
Oh Celestia, Luna, Galexia, and Necrosis, I must have been particularly cruel to puppies in a previous life to deserve this kind of punishment! thought Discord. Wait...is she...is she getting closer?....oh no....No......NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. A resounding shriek of fear and terror resounded across Ponyville, until it was silenced, with an abruptness as quick and as sudden as death.....

























Oh I'm sorry. I brought you here out of context didn't I? And now you think that Discord is.... Shoot, I really need to work on my introductions to stories. Well, How about I take you back to the beginning, when everything was still normal....for a baby god of chaos that is.


~2 hours earlier~

"Oh thank you Pinkie. I know its on short notice, but there's a family of beavers who need help delivering a their kits. I hope you understand."

"No problemo Fluttershy! I'm happy to help my friends whenever they need it. Now go and go help those Beavers."

"Oh thank you Pinkie. Bye Discord, be good you hear me?"

"GAH!"

And with that, Fluttershy left, unwittingly sentencing the little Discord to torment and suffering.

"Oh Discord, I'msohappyFluttershyaskedmetobabbysityoucuzIknowamilliongameswecanplayanditsgonnabesomuchfunandawesome. But I am a responsible Pinkie Pie, and its now lunch time. So lets get to cooking."

"Gah" came the happy response.

"Just leave it to me, and your ol' Auntie Pinkie will whip up a scrumdidlyumptios meal for ya. Now what does a baby draconequus eat? Fluttershy forgot to tell me.... Oh well, this just calls for CHEF PINKIE!!! for the rescue."
"GAH"
And with that she grabbed a blender and began gathering ingredients.

"OOh lets get some sardines. That'll be good for the cat part of you... I think. Oh and Some spinach, can't forget the pony part of you. And speaking of pony, why don't we add an extra juicy sweet red apple from Sweet Apple Acres? Everypony likes those ^-^. OOH and why don't I add someallfalfaandmilkandhoney!andoatmealsomepigsmeatsugarflour(addittothemix)lemonsoulsofthedamnedbitsofthefourthwalland a CUPCAKE!!!! AND PRESS!"

with the addition of each ingredient, Discords face fell a little more each time, and his face became greener than grass. What in Tartarus is that mare doing? Why is she putting all those funny foods together? Why is she pressing that button?

*VOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHH*

Are those things even supposed to be eaten together? I think I'm gonna be sick...wait...is she seriously going to make me eat this? This is a joke right? W-why is she coming closer?! OH BUCK NO!!! NO DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!! THIS IS A MADHOUSE!!!MAAAADDDDHHHOOOUUUSSSEEEE!!!!

"*giggle* Come here Dissy, its time to eat."

*hop**hop**hop**hop*

"Don't you run away form me mister! You are eating your meal, and going to like it! How else will you grow to be big and menacing. Then again, it'd be nice if you stayed small and cute. But you have to grow up to be big and strong. But then you might make chaos. But Fluttershy told me t-.....Where did you go?"

During Pinkies famous self ramblings, Discord had slipped out of his high chair and hid behind the staircase, hoping against all hope that Pinkie wouldn't find him. He peeked around the corner and saw nothing. He sighed in relief.

"Whatcha lookin for?"

Discord froze, and slowly turned his head to look at Pinkie, who was quizzically looking at where he had been glancing. Then an evil grin spread across her face.

"Now open wiiiiidddeee."

"Gah (No!!)"

"You will eat this food you dragonponygoatbatthing!!!"

"GAAAHH (NNNOOOOO!!!)"

At that, Pinkie lunged forward, determined to get him to eat. Discord leapt to the right, flicking his tail and sending the green unholy gunk into Pinkies face. Both stared at what happened, open mouthed in shock.

"Discord....YOU WILL EAT THIS!!!"

And at that Discord fled upstairs.....



Pure unadulterated fear coursed through his veins, giving him a burst of speed to put more distance between him and the monster at his back. As he skittered into the room, his eyes frantically glanced about in all directions, desperately hoping for some place to hide, anything to use as a shield between him and that nightmarish creature he had once considered his friend. Yet the room before him was barren of any suitable hiding locations, and as he was about to bolt from the room, the door slowly creaked open, and a sudden voice came from behind him that froze him to the core: "Thhhheeerrreeeee you are Dddddiiissccooorrrddd.

...........
Oh Celestia, Luna, Galexia, and Necrosis, I must have been particularly cruel to puppies in a previous life to deserve this kind of punishment! thought Discord. Wait...is she...is she getting closer?....oh no....No......NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. A resounding shriek of fear and terror resounded across Ponyville, until it was silenced, with an abruptness as quick and as sudden as death.....

Author's Note:

Based on the picture by Anima Dos http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Baby-Discord-02-Nutritious-and-delicious-286038131


And yes. I did just end it in a cliffhanger. Because I'm EVIL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA