• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 5,493 Views, 153 Comments

Reversed Chaos - operaticphantom



What if instead of turned to stone, Discord was turned into a child?......Oh this is gonna be goooooood.

  • ...
10
 153
 5,493

The Darkest Night part 2

The hallway was deserted, dotted with blood, bodies, and gouges in the wall floors, and ceilings made by both the guards and intruders alike. Down the hall and to the left, in a spare room used to hold meetings, Luna was fighting for her life, bleeding from the lacerations along her her for legs and sides, trying to both fend off the lethal attacks and protect her comrades. Siege Tower was nursing a broken foreleg in the corner, and brave Stout Heart was trying to hold in the blood spilling from his..... well, heart.

The two intruders didn't look much better; the unicorn's horn was broken, and his left hind leg was DEFINITELY not supposed to bend that way, and the pegasus's wings were broken in ways that would make even the most bold of ponies go queasy, along with a gash that kept bleeding onto his left eye. Yet despite these injuries, the two attackers never let up. It was if they couldn't feel the pain, or as if it didn't matter.

"Give it up BITCH! soon, you'll be dead, and your sweet sweet corpse will be all mine to f*ck!!"

"SILENCE CRETIN!!! THOU SHALL BE DESTROYED WITH GREAT PREJUDICE!!!"

She took a swipe at the unicorn, aiming to knock him out, but the blow was deflected by the pegasus, who said:

"Oh please princess, if you could have killed us, you would have done so. But you can't, because you're afraid of what you might turn into....or rather what you would return to being!"

"W-what?"

He took a swipe at her horn but she blocked with her gauntlets. She forgot about the other brother, until he slammed into her wounded side, sending her reeling to the floor.

"Don't you get it b*tch?" he said, walking towards her "Our orders were to make you change! We needed to do that to free ol' beasty from his cage! HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE!!"

Luna spat blood into his face with a smirk.

"HEY" he said as he punched her face. "I" *punch* "Was" *punch* "TALKING!!!!" *PUNCH*

Luna's face was broken and bruised, but she would not give up..... She was afraid, but she knew what she needed to do.

"So *cough cough* thou need my other half to complete thy work? Very well, then I shall give you her."

And with that, Luna began to sing.

The room turned darker and darker, and an ancient and deep humming seemed to come from every wall. Mists black as night began to wrap around the princess, making her taller,and darker.
As the words escaped her lips, bright light shone from her eyes, blinding all in the room. When it faded, what stood before them was definitely not the princess. She was taller, had draconic eyes, and was chuckling an evil laugh.

As she opened her eyes, a dark gleam seemed to come from the topaz pools that were

"Muahhahahahahahaaa!!! Well well well, it looks like somepony has had in their minds to summon me...Tell me, foolish mortals, what art thy names?"

"Your highness, my name is Luke, and this is m-"

"ALRIGHT BITCH LISTEN UP! THE NAME'S JAN, AND YOU BETTER REMEMBER IT, OR I'LL FUCK THAT PLOT OF YOURS, TILL YOU CAN'T FEEL A THING!!!!"

*facehoof* "Goddamn it! Do you have to ruin everything with your vulgarity?! You do know that you can say a sentence without the word fuck right?"

".....I do not understand the question..."

"We know who thee are..... We also remember you have caused this vessel great pain..... and for that... YOU WILL SUFFER!!!"

At that, her horn glowed a midnight blue, and the two ponies were lifted into the by their throats, and pinned to the walls with such force that the walls cracked (keep in mind that these were magically enhanced, double steel plate walls....)

"Princess, I don't understand, you were supposed to JOIN us!!"

"You little fool!! You really think I would join with the likes of you!!! How darest Thou!! For thy insolence I shall dispose of thee as I did with traitors of old....with FIRE!!! Say thy last words, for they shall be all the sweeter

"Ahhhh shiet........ Well, at least I'll die with a raging boner." said Jan, looking down between his legs sadly. "I'm gonna miss ya buddy....and you too Bro."

*sigh* "Glad to see that you view your junk more important that your family.....It's been fun."

"Heh...... We had fun though......didn't we bro?

"Yeah.....hopefully...we'll see each other...on the other side.....G'bye"

"See ya."

And then a blue streak of flame shot across the room, catching each brother in the chest. The flame, a product of hell-fire and forbidden magic, coursed along their bodies, greedily eating everything up for more fuel. Their screams of agony filled the chamber, and the corridors, even faintly reaching the lower levels of the Canterlot basements.

As Nightmare Moon turned away, she heard a shout amidst the screams of agony.

"Hey Bitch!! YOU FORGOT YOU'RE PRESENT!!!!"

With all his remaining strength, Jan fired a bolt of magic, red as blood, with black runic marks over it into her chest. It struck her dead center, and she as she doubled over in pain, she felt the spell working itself through her veins.

"You! WHAT HAVEST THOU DONE!!!"

"I only got a few words for you, so you might as well listen up you bucking whore: THE DARKNESS IS COMING!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!"

As his laughter and screams echoed inside the princess's head, her body began to change; she started to shrink, her body twisting and writhing as she felt every muscle, nerve, and bone in her body changing. a ball of darkness began to envelope the changing princess, before fading into nothingness, leaving the two bleeding captains alone with the burning corpses of the intruders.

".......... Well sh*t........ So what are we gonna tell Celestia?"

"I dunno Siege, but it aint gonna be me!"


[Meanwhile, back at the ranch I mean Fluttershy's house]

Fluttershy had just settled down to a book that was apparently about Rabits, called "Watership Down." and a cup of nice cocoa. Just as she was about to take a sip, there came a knocking at the door

*Bang**Bang*Bang*

"Now who could that be?" she said.

Setting aside her cocoa, she headed to the door.

"C-can I help....you?" She said to the empty air.

".....Pranksters" she said, and was just about to close the door, when she heard a faint sniffling. She opened the door and this time looked down to see a tiny blue...alicorn filly?

"And what's your name little one?"

"......"

"What was that?"

"......."

"Didn't catch that."

"I....W....w-wuna..... I huwt.....*sniffle*

"Awww, well come inside Wuna. Let Fluttershy help you."

And as the door fully opened, light spilled out into the inky blackness, ushering the filly into the warmth and safety of the house. And as the door closed, the darkness swallowed the land once more, with only the stars and moon to light it.


In the dark confines of the cage the Ponies had put him in, the prisoner felt his magic begin to work. He smiled a toothy, evil grin, and said to himself with a voice dark, and menacing;

"Good......goood...... My plan is falling into place, just as I foresaw.... Those fools may think that they have contained me. What do they know? Soon, I WILL have my vengeance for my captivity. I will once again teach them the true meaning of fear, for the night is dark.....and full of terrors.....hahahahaha.....HaHaHaHaHa.......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And as his voice faded into the darkness, his mind once again slipped into a forced unconsciousness, and on the surface above, the night went on, with the ponies that marveled at it blissfully unaware....of the nightmares...to come.

Author's Note:

It is HIGHLY recommended that you imagine the two intruders watching with terrified looks on their faces