• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 5,493 Views, 153 Comments

Reversed Chaos - operaticphantom



What if instead of turned to stone, Discord was turned into a child?......Oh this is gonna be goooooood.

  • ...
10
 153
 5,493

Luna's Lullaby

The villagers with flaming pitchforks. The fields writhing in great red flames. Panic and anarchy. Ponies trampling one another in the streets. CHAOS! DESTRUCTION!! SOMEONE GOING IN HER SHED!!!... (who's secrets must never be revealed)!!!
These were only a few of the images that flashed through Fluttershy's mind when she heard Luna at the door.

"Fluttershy? Art thou alright?"

"y-yes! W-why wouldn't I be? hehehehe"

Fluttershy quickly put Discord on the floor, hiding him behind a couple sacks of flower.
"Don't worry" She whispered. "Mama will be right back."
"Gah." Was Discords only reply.

"S-so, Princess Luna, um, what bring you here?"

"Well, we were wondering if thou wouldst let us in. We are sorry for the lack of announcement, but we had a sudden urge to meet with you again. We desire thy opinion on a case that one of our dear subjects imparted to us in our Night Court."

"O-oh of course. Are more ponies seeking your council?"

At this Luna puffed out her chest in pride.

"Yes dearest Fluttershy. Your advice on this, gentleness is most effective. As, such I would greatly like to discuss with you the complaints of a -"

*FOOMP*

There was sudden explosion of white powder EVERYWHERE!!!...I mean everywhere!! The walls, the ceiling...even the inside of the Critters' homes...... It looked like Pinkie Pie had tried to entertain twenty foals at once with her flour trick.
HEY!! Don't blame me, I wasn't even there....although...It would be kinda fun to see what would happen I babysat widdle Discord...... Maybe I'll show up soon..... *giggle* Bye funny lookin author!





I.......I don't even..... Is she still there?
Of course silly!
GAH!!.....You're gonna continue popping in aren't you....
*giggle* OF course. Any chance to mess with the creator of this Story.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH......Please...*pant* *pant*.... Just let me finish this one chapter.
Okie Dokie Lokie ^-^





I-is she gone?.....okay... So where were we.... Oh yeah, Flour bomb.....*ahem*

"FLUTTERSHY GET BACK! There is some trickery afoot. I shall go investigate the source of the trouble."

"Oh nononono, you don't have to. Let m-"

"NONSENSE Fluttershy. It is my duty to protect my subjects. Stay here. I shall go."
Oh no, thought Fluttershy, as Luna ventured towards the kitchen. Any second now she's gonna see hi-

"FLUTTERSHY!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!"

-sigh- here we go.

"Yes Luna?"

"Dearest Fluttershy, why is the Lord of Chaos in your kitchen, and as a child no less?!"

"W-well, I kinda....found him...and took him home."

"WHAT?!"

"I couldn't just leave him!!"

Fluttershy, this is Discord!! The lord of Chaos. We should immediately inform the other Elements and turn him to stone."

"NO....I won't do that. Not to a child. Nopony deserves to feel that kind of anguish a third time.....especially a child"

"But he is DISCORD! He could be playing you for a fool!"

"Maybe so, but I am standing by my choice." With that Fluttershy placed herself between Luna and the kitchen.

The room began to darken, and ethereal mists wafted through the walls. Luna's eyes glowed white hot, and power began surging through her horn.

"Very well, Fluttershy. We are sorry, but thou dost leave us no other choice. FACE THE WRATH, OF THE LUNAR PRI-"

With a cry of "MAMA!!!", baby Discord threw himself between the enraged Goddess of the Moon, and his foster mother, with tears in his eyes, trembling furiously.

This.....this was not what the Lunar Princess had predicted.
She had thought that the spirit of Chaos was still up to his old tricks, and merely pretending to be an infant, but he truly was an infant. This shook the princess to her core. She was about to sentence a CHILD to its doom. The fading died down, and the mist dissipated. Fluttershy sighed in relief as she saw everything return to normal. Luna's head was bowed, and tears were escaping from her eyes. Except for the quiet sobs of the Princess, all was silent.....Until...

Discord cried


Discord heard strange shouting from the big blue pony with the funny looking mane. wait... she was shouting at Mommy! About him!, And mommy stepped in front of him...what was she doing?...
Why is the room getting darker? Mommy? What is happening? Mommy?!?! Why are the scary pony ladies eyes glowing?

He had to protect mama. So Discord flung himself in front of his protector, fear threatening to make him run, but he had to defend his mama. Then the scary pony stopped being scary. The room got brighter, and her eyes weren't so glowy. And then he broke down crying, because he had been afraid. Afraid that his mama would be taken away from him. Because he thought he would be alone again. Then the pony with the funny mane looked up at him, tears in her eyes, and nuzzled him.
Then she began to sing a song to Discord.....a song they had shared once long ago...

After a while, Discord began to stop crying, and became enraptured with the song, growing more and more drowsy, until his little head was hitting chest. His last thoughts before sinking into unconsciousness, was when in the hell would he get that bottle.


It had been one hour since the Lunar Princess had sung Discord to sleep, and she still held the baby draconequus close to her chest, rocking him back and forth. She gazed on his face and noted that he was very adorable as a baby. A brief image of a monster rose to the surface of her mind, but she quickly repressed it. No, he was not like that anymore.

"We wish to thank you Fluttershy, for allowing us to right this wrong we committed on this little one, and thyself. We have not felt at peace for quite some time."

"Its alright. I do have one question for you princess; you said you shared that song with him a long time ago....what happened between you two?"

"That is for another time, dear friend. This one is in dream land, and it is my job to assure he receives no nightmares tonight. I shall be leaving now."
As the princess walked towards the door, she Halted.
"Fluttershy?" she asked

"Yes, what is it?"

"Do you think we could play with the little one another time?" She asked hesitantly

"Of course. I do have one condition however; You must not tell anypnoy else about Discord. I don't want Equestria to fall into chaos."

"As you wish Fluttershy. We swear on the sacred moon to not tell a single soul."

"Thank you. Now I have to get Discord to bed. Goodnight Luna."

"Goodnight dearest Fluttershy."

And with with that, the door closed, and as Fluttershy put Discord to bed, the last thought that went through her head before she fell on her bed where....




"How in Equestria am I gonna fix the kitchen?"

Author's Note:

So so so so so so so sorry this took so long to get out. I just wanted to make sure it was super special awesome, because I had delayed it already. I lurve you all so much. And yes there is going to be more Luna in the story