• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 5,493 Views, 153 Comments

Reversed Chaos - operaticphantom



What if instead of turned to stone, Discord was turned into a child?......Oh this is gonna be goooooood.

  • ...
10
 153
 5,493

Of Shoes, and Ships, and Ceiling Wax

The sun was shining on the little town of Ponyville. The birds were chirping, and the wind was in the west, giving the town a faint breeze. Yes everything was fine, and everypony was happy..... well, almost everypony. One filly, a small blue as night alicorn, was having a not so spectacular day. She had woken up in a strange house full of animals, a yellow pegasus that communicated in squeaks and mumbles, a sadistic evil bunny, who said that if she harmed his master, he'd go back to his "Monty Python" days.....whatever that meant. There was also a dragon pony thing that kept trying to play with her. With all those ponies and critters in the house, Wuna felt a bit claustrophobic, so she decided to take a step outside, but before she even got halfway out of the door, the yellow squeak thing stepped in her way....(nnnoooooo she so close!! Just on. more. inch.)

"Where do you think you're going missy?" said Fluttershy sternly "We still have to make sure that you aren't hurt in any way."

"I...... i wan go out pwease.....the fwuffy fing scawes me......*sniffle*"

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that Dave Wuna."

"awwwwwww........"

Now, I know that you, dear reader, are used to the heart wrenching that ponies can give you, and keep in mind, that Fluttershy had taken on baby animals, the CMC, and even a baby Discord......but nothing prepared her for what Wuna was about to do

"...........only after you finish your juice. That includes you too Discord"

"Aaaaawwwwww." Came the two fold response.

"Would you rather I make you help clean up the chicken coop?"

At this Luna was curious, as she had never seen the inside of a chicken coop[ before, but wasn't sure about the whole "clean up" bit. Discord on the other hand...er hoof, just had a flash back of the first few days he was there.....the cold hard beaks......the murderous glint in her eyes...... f-feathers everywhere..........and the dreaded name......Philameana......no....no, not the face NOT THE FACE!!!!!!!!

As Discord recovered from his flash back, and Wuna watched him with some trepidation, Fluttershy brought out the juice! AAWWWW YIIIISSSS...... And with the prospect of freedom so close at hand the youngsters downed their juice with utter glee.

COMMENCE THE CUTENESS!!!!

AYE AYE CAP'N

Thank you Pinkie.

You're welcome author. Geez what took you so long. I mean, who takes a MONTH AND A HALF to update one silly willy wittle chapter?

I had....stuff....College....stuff....yeah......

Well, at least you're back *boop*....Hey, am I gonna be in this chapter for once?

You know, I hadn't really planned on it.....

*Sigh* It looks like I have to use OTHER measures....MR.POPO!!!! NOW!!!

What are you talking abo-


Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLA;.LIKRFH;WEGTLAKRGFQLERGFPI;EGFOBQLVRUYG

WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

THAT was Mr. Popo, a good friend of mine....... now, you are going to put me in this chapter......unless, you want to meet Mr. Popo again.......

You're a monster!!!!

Mr. Popo? I think my friend wants to see you agai-

ALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHT!!!! I'll do it...Just....don't let me see him again......the dark......the cold......*shiver*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! THANKS AUTHOR!!!! You're the best

Just.......just don't do that ever again....okay? Now...where was I...oh Right!....*ahem*

As the two youngsters went outside, they started talking.

"H-hewwo....m-my name is Wuna....Wat yows?"

"I Deescowd."

"You fwuffy....can I pet you?"

".......I guess?"

(Meanwhile, at Fluttershy's cottage): "HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

.......If your heart didn't melt at that image your brain made, you have no soul........

But just as our adorable little heroes ventured out into the world, they met with.....THEM....

"H-hai....My name Wuna. Who you?"

"Ugh, don't talk to me freak. Oh look Silver, she doesn't have a Cutie Mark."

"Oh my Celestia you're right! They must be BABIES!!!"

and with that they began shouting out "BLANK FLANK BLANK FLANK BLANK FLANK" and before long, Wuna had run off, crying to the park, with Discord not far behind, both eager to get away.

As they finally reached the pagoda in the park, Wuna tried to hold back her tears, but eventually started to weep openly, hugging Discord for comfort.

"WWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA"

"What wong Wuna?"

"Dos buwwies made f-fun of m-me......*sniff*...It weawy huwt..."

"What's this about somepony being hurt?"

At that, the duo turned around to see none other than....PINKiE PIE!!!! (Now please don't sic Mr. Popo on me again alright?!)

"Alright Author, whatever you say..."

"Who you talk to?"

"Oh nothing sweatie..... Hey, what's wrong with Discord?"


Discord's POV

I hope Wuna is alright....huh? Who said tha-.....oh.....oh please, gods, no....OH SWEET ZOMBIE BABY JEESUS IT'S THE PINK DEMON FROM TARTARUS!!!!!
At this, flashing images of Pinkie went through his head.......The terrifying disappearance....... the ungodly food....... the screams he awoke with each night....... He could still remember that day... *shiver*
Pure unadulterated fear coursed through his veins, giving him a burst of speed to put more distance between him and the monster at his back. As he skittered into the room, his eyes frantically glanced about in all directions, desperately hoping for some place to hide, anything to use as a shield between him and that nightmarish creature he had once considered his friend. Yet the room before him was barren of any suitable hiding locations, and as he was about to bolt from the room, the door slowly creaked open, and a sudden voice came from behind him that froze him to the core: "Thhhheeerrreeeee you are Dddddiiissccooorrrddd.

...........
Oh Celestia, Luna, Galexia, and Necrosis, I must have been particularly cruel to puppies in a previous life to deserve this kind of punishment! thought Discord. Wait...is she...is she getting closer?....oh no....No......NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. A resounding shriek of fear and terror resounded across Ponyville, until it was silenced, with an abruptness as quick and as sudden as death.....


"W-why he shaking? What wong Discowd?"

"pink...... demon......" Said Discord, violently shaking, trying to hide behind Wuna.

"Oh! OH! I know what will cheer you guys up! A PARTY!!! FWEEOOOO"

"W-wat a pawty?"

It looked as if Pinkie's entire existence had suddenly cracked. Everything around her paused, somehow even the confetti , which was still in MIDAIR

".......what did you say?" her words growing terribly dark and ominous.

"W-w-wats a pawty?" said Wuna again, trying to position herself behind the catatonic Discord, who was still shaking terribly.

"What's a party? only the most FANTASTICICAL THING IN THE WHOLE WIDE UNIVERSE!!! OOOHHHH You'll love it! There'll be ice cream and punch and gamesandconfettianddancingandjokesandmostimportantlyofall..... CAKE!!" she said with a giggle.


Meanwhile in Canterlot


"....did someone say cake?"


Meanwhile, at Pinkie's House

"Here, let me open the door for you!"

"Tank you." said Wuna, dragging a still quivering Discord.

"Why it dark?"

"Oh....that's because it's a sur-"

"SURPRIIIISSSEEEE!!!!!!"

".....surprise party."

Wuna and Discord looked left. They looked right. Around them, as far as the eye could see were kind smiling ponies, candy, drinks, games, streamers, and CAKE!!!! They had never SEEN so many pastries in their lives! As they began to walk around, Pinkie began to introduce them to all the guests.

"Okay, that's Twilight. She's a magical unicorn who is Princess Celestia's personal student. Personally, I think she needs to loosen up. *giggle*"

"HEY!!!!"

"Moving on...beforetwilightzapsus This is Apple Jack. She supplies the town with most of it's apples. That's Rarity, she's a MAJOR fashionista....and a drama queen, but don't tell her I said that. That's Rainbow Dash, the fastest pegasus in existence. You already know Fluttershy. And there's there's ME!! PINKIE PIE!! The most fun loving lovable mare around. *giggle* This is a fairly small party, since you guys are so young.....truth be told I would have envited the WHOLE TOWN, but Twilight said that'd be a bad idea. And over there is....Princess Celestia?"


"Oh don't mind me Pinkie. I'm just for the....*drool*...... cake."

At the mention of the ENTIRE town potentially being there, both Wuna and Discord toddled over to Twilight.

"Tank you fow stopping da pink demon." Said Discord as they both gave her a great big hug.

"DDDDdddddaaaaaaaawwwwwww" was the reaction from the entire room.

"Alright little ones, what do you want to do first? Oh! OH! How about some GAMES!!!"

"Wat games do we pway?" said Discord, as Wuna was feeling a little nervous around these many ponies.

"Oh! OH! How about.... HIDE AND GO SEEK!!!"

The memories of what happened last time Discord tried to hide came back in a flash and Pinkie said
"Actually, maybe not........ I don't want to level Ponyville........yet."

"What was that Pinkie?" asked Twilight

"Oh nothing" Said Pinkie. Her went slack, her eyes went dark, and she said in the voice of many tongues:
"Your death will be slow and painful she witch, for I will kill you last!!!"

"Pinkie...what....I.... Nevermind."

"Hey Celestia, you got any ideas?"

All they got from her was a wistful sigh and a faint murmur of "Cake.......*sigh*...."

"Hmmmm.......well how about we play Pin the Tail in the Pony? That's always FUN!"

"O-okay." said the duo nervously. And with that, the party began to swing in full force.



(Don't even ask me how that happened..... It's a long story.)

"*giggle* Wow that was FUN! I didn't know ponies could even BEND that way."

"I'll have to admit Pinkie, they had a lot of fun. I'm grateful that you made it a small party for them.....even if you had to hold back."

"Yeah.......I reeeaaalllyyy wanted to invite everypony...."
"They'll never find your body."

"What?"

'What?"

"You.......I.......*sigh* I give up."

"P-pinkie?"

"Yeeeeessss Wuna? What is it?"

"I wan twy dis game."

"Oh, you mean the spider toss? Sure! Let's have some fun. Here, you go first."

At this, Wuna fired up her horn.

"OH GOD THEY'RE IN MY HAAAAIIIRRRR AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH"
"OH GO THEY'RE DESTROYING THE TOWN ORPHANAGE OH THE HUMANITY!!!"
"THE END IS NIGH!!!!"

.......If you hadn't guessed it by now, the entire town was under attack from giant, ravenous, spiders. Somehow, Wuna had summoned Archelobs, demon spiders from the nether realm when she tried to lift the plastic spider. And no, I don't know how she did it. But she was crying, and Discord was crying because she was crying, and the entire plan was going to tartarus in a hand basket.

"I-i'ts okay everypony, totally got this under control...heh heh....."

Inner Pinkie Monologue
Okay Pinkie, think. what's something you can do to stop them from crying...I could try the flour shower......oh wait I'm out of flour, I used it already to make all these cakes.....which are somehow gone?


Back in canterlot

"Mmmmmmmmmm......cake...."


Okay, so what am I going to do .....oh celestia whatamigoingtodo!!!!!....hey what's that?

Out of the corner of her, she saw a flash of magic. It was.... purple, and green, with an odd smokey effect. What she saw though, was a mask. A funny looking old, wooden mask.

"Well it's worth a shot....After all, what's the worst that could happen?"

And so, throwing caution to the wind, she walked over to the funny mask, picked up, and placed it on her face, hoping to cheer her charges up with a bit of silly dress up.


"OOOOhhh.....Tingly." was all she said before the mask began to take affect.......and that is where things began to get REALLY....REALLLY... Strange.