• Published 20th Jan 2012
  • 3,912 Views, 95 Comments

Operation Iron Hoof - thewookie1



Equestria has faced many enemies, but none as evil as this. HiE, war

  • ...
18
 95
 3,912

A Nude Awakening

After spending around the clock watch on the boiling human the Mane 6 +Princesses were glad to hear that the human would wake up today. After he finally reduced to around 100.3 in his fever they floated him out of the water and laid him back on the couch-bed. The morning then arrived finally.

Fluttershy’s house

“Girls how do you want to wake him up, I can’t go back in his mind to tell him to wake up; all this spell does is allow him to awaken.” Twilight said pondering.

“Stupid Fillydelphian bug problems.” Spike said with a snort.

“Ah reckon, it must have been pretty bad out there if both Princesses had to leave.” Applejack retorted to the grumpy baby dragon.

“I know how” Pinkie attempted to say before being drowned out by the rest of the group.

“We could try the water splash wake up.” Rainbow Dash said as she gestured to a bucket in the corner.

“That might scare him.” Fluttershy replied in her typical quiet voice.

“He would likely go into defensive mode like those poor darlings who return from terrible situations. “ Rarity added. “Now what is that called again, Twilight dear?”

“Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome, Rarity.” Twilight replied.

“I know how to wake him.” Pinkie again said, but was drowned out.

“Ah could bake one of ma pies, always works for Big Mac when he don’t wake up on time.” Applejack suggested getting a couple nods from other ponies.

“I know how!” Pinkie yelled now startling the other ponies.

A collection of eyes rolled, and a goat was heard near Fluttershy’s former location.

“How Pinkie, cakes won’t help in this situation.” Rainbow said with a laugh.

“Parasprites.” Pinkie said to Rainbow shutting up the rainbow maned cyan pony.

“Pinkie what is your suggestion?” Twilight asked.

“We need to send him a letter…….” Pinkie said but was interrupted by Rainbow’s laughter.

“We need to send him a letter with lights and sounds. We could write a note, maybe make his hand gesture it out. Also we need to flash magical lights over his head with the letters while we assist him writing the note. Also we could tell him as we do the others, hopefully one of his senses will pick up on the message.” Pinkie said with a flattened mane and a serious demeanor. “The sooner we wake him, the sooner we can par tay!” Pinkie then went back to her puffy haired, smiley self.

After the other six in the morning picked up their jaws, Twilight was the first to speak.

“That’s a…. good idea Pinkie.” Twilight said still recovering from her mind being blown.

“I know it is, silly. Now where’s a quill, a notepad, and two cupcakes.” Pinkie said while smiling brightly.

“Suger cube, ah beg your pardon. What’s the cupcakes for? ” Applejack said.

“The big soldier is going to be really hungry silly, plus how would you like to wake up? With a cupcake or a piece of bread.” Pinkie said hopping around.

With that the Mane 6 and Spike went about hunting down the equipment needed for Pinkie’s plan. After the collection had finished they all worked simultaneously on attempting to send the message, “Wakey cakey lakey bakey wakey.” For they all knew no military dream would include that; plus Pinkie liked the rhyming.

Robert’s subconscious

“This is getting old, Waterloo, Belgium looks like Benghazi…..” Robert said as he began looking over his Prussian cavalry hastily making their way to Waterloo to aid the British forces.

“Ever since Miss Sparkle left, every scenario seems to have a certain desert feel to it. It’s hard to get a feel of the Winter War in Finland when it feels like it’s 37C (100F) out… “Robert said as he stroked his dreamt beard.

Suddenly the horse bucked knocking Robert onto the sandy ground. “What startled you girl?” Robert said as he began rubbing his horse’s side.

Then he noticed a massive flying tank coming from above which landed next to him. A SS officer stepped out and backhanded Robert then handed him a note. Before Robert could punch back, the SS officer and his gravity defying armored vehicle were nowhere to be seen.

“Huh, Wakey cakey lakey bakey wakey.” Robert said with a low monotone voice. “What the hell…..” it then went dark.

Fluttershy’s house

“Good job Pinkie, I think your plan is working.” Twilight said as she began to watch Robert toss and turn.

“Yawn……. That was one hell of a dream sequence.” Robert said stretching as he woke up.

“Good morning sleepy-head, I brought cupcakes!” Pinkie said shoving a cupcake into Robert’s hand.

“Huh, oh thank you, um Pastry Pine?” Robert said still keeping his eyes shut.

“Pinkie Pie silly, now look at the cupcake.” Pinkie said hopping joyously.

Robert then opened his eyes and stared at the small cake in his hand. Much to his surprise though, his sleeves were gone,
and then he noticed he was missing more than his cuffs.

“What the hell! Why am I naked?” Robert yelled tossing the cupcake airborne to cover himself up. Pinkie caught the cupcake confused by the sudden outburst.

Then Robert looked around him and saw five colorful ponies and a small lizard.

“Fluttershy, what are these animals doing in your house? Better yet why am I naked?” Robert exclaimed as he yelled to the kitchen where noises were being made.

“Um, I take care of them.” Fluttershy said while timidly rotating her hoof on the ground.

Not noticing the source of the words Robert yelled again, “Then why are they all staring at me? Get them the hell out of here, and give me back my clothes!”

“They are on the table (squeak).” Fluttershy responded.

With that Robert glanced past the rainbow colored pony and the pink yellow one and began tearing through his clothes for underwear. As he did that a familiar purple pony walked in the room from the kitchen with a tray of tea.

“Tea ready girls……” Twilight said now staring at the man staring back at her with disbelief.

“I must be freaken dreaming! Twilight, is this some odd side-effect, you look like a small purple horse!” Robert shouted as he began to pinch his arm and slap his face.

“What do you mean, I always look like a purple pony.” Twilight said as she sat the tea down with her magic.

“No, that’s impossible. Horses cannot speak, or be intelligent enough to build such a house. Not to mention carry out a surgery.” Robert said stammering as he just stared at Twilight.

“Maybe on your world, but here we are more than capable……” Twilight said before being interrupted by Robert once more.

“That concussion must of killed me, there’s talking colorful horses. Who’s sick dream did I fall into?” Robert said as he began to breathe quickly and accidently tore his pants in half.

“Oberst Robert, I visited you in your dream like this, why are you so afraid to see me?” Twilight said puzzled by the officer’s sudden breakdown.

“You were just in a dream, if I wanted to be a kangaroo I could have!” Robert replied as he began rapidly looking around for his Luger but only finding more ponies.

“Settle down, Robert we won’t hurt you, were very friendly.” Fluttershy said in a quiet voice.

“Where’s my gun! I can’t take this anymore!” Robert said while scrambling in the room in only his underwear hunting for his Luger.

“Calm down, you’re going to hurt somepony or yourself.” Twilight said trying to get through to the distraught officer.

“Where is my gun……..aah unhand me you witch!” Robert yelled as he was suddenly bound by a strange purple aura.

“Only when you calm down. We are not here to hurt you.” Twilight said as she struggled to keep the officer at bay.

“I shall never calm down you freak of nature!” Robert declared as he stared at Twilight with rage.

Then Fluttershy walked up in front of Twilight and began to stare at Robert.

“What are you trying to do yellow-pony? Stare me to death?” Robert said sarcastically.

Fluttershy then unleashed her stare calming Robert down in an instant while assertively repeating, “Calm down, and stop struggling!”

“O ok” Robert said as he suddenly felt as if he had been stared through to his soul.

“Thank you, now let us explain, that is if you don’t mind.” Fluttershy then said back in her usual quiet voice.

“Fine” Robert said as he was allowed back onto the bed.

“In our world there are many pony nations along with other creatures of similar intelligence. Like that London place you showed me in your dream, we have royalty who rule from a city called Canterlot. You are near it in the town called Ponyville.” Twilight said as she whipped out a map and her glasses then began pointing.

“Interesting, but how can such a creature be so intelligent. You’re a horse, not some professor.” Robert retorted.

“Actually we are ponies, not horses and the origin of our kind is very sketchy at best. But all ponies are typically quite intelligent in one form or another.” Twilight answered.

“Alright, well I still don’t understand how you could enter my dream and interact with my subconscious.” Robert said as he scratched his head.

“A spell which I looked up in the library, did you know that the spell I used was the common way for the deaf or mute unicorns to communicate to one another?” Twilight said as she began a tangent.

“What, as interesting as that does sound, what do you mean by spell?” Robert said as he switched her back to the topic.

“Magic, silly.” Pinkie said surprising the Oberst by landing in his lap.

“Magic, that’s hilarious and impossible! “Robert said as he went off on his own tangent on how it could not be.

“Let me show you, “Twilight said lifting the bed with Robert on it along with the other ponies in the room.”

“I rather not fight over this, I have a bad headache. Plus I would like to know a bit more about this planet.” Robert said as he held his head.

“Ok, then” Twilight said as she pulled out another book.

“Ah reckon were going to be doing this awhile..” Applejack commented.

With that the Mane 6 and Spike continued their explanation of Equestia and the surrounding area much to Robert’s disbelief. But deep down, he truly was fascinated by how another species of creatures could rival his own's intelligence.

Ponyville Hospital

“Well Ms. Trixie, you may leave now, all the tests have came back negative for a concussion or any serious damage.” the grayish pony, in a white coat, with a floating writing board near his nose.

“But that doesn’t explain why I have letters from the future.” Trixie said as she scrambled to her feet from her bed.

“From the future you say, well I’ll be the judge of that.” the doctor stated with a sarcastic smile.

“Look, their all dated in 2011 or 2012! It’s only 2009!” Trixie said with great passion.

“Mam it is 2012.” the doctor said as he took the letters from Trixie’s hoof.

“No it is 2009! I just left Baltimare last week, with a very successful show.” Trixie said with pride.

“Look at the calendar miss, its 2012.” the doctor said as he tapped on the door in an odd rhythm.

“You are wrong, I am certain it is 2009 and I can prove it with these many letters I had yet to return from 2009.” Trixie said thrusting her hoof out with more letters.

“All this tells me mam is that you are far behind on your mail…” the doctor said as a nurse appeared behind him.

“I, the Great and Powerful Trixie honors her fans, and would never do such a heinous act.” Trixie said as her hat and cape floated to her and she put them on. “Now I shall be on my way.” Trixie said with a annoyed shrug and grabbed her mail in a light blue aura.

“I’m afraid we can’t let you leave now mam, you appear to be suffering from amnesia.” the nurse said as she attempted to block the door along with the doctor.

“I cannot have amnesia, I am Trixie, and my fans await me.” Trixie said as she attempted to walk through the door.

“You cannot leave!” the doctor commanded, “we must first solve your memory loss.”

“I do not need any further assistance, now I shall be on my way.” Trixie said as she walked through the wall next to the door using a phasing spell.

“We have to stop her, she’ll cause chaos.” the doctor said to the nurse.

“We cannot hold her against her will doctor, but I do hope she comes to soon before her mind is further troubled.” the nurse replied as they both watched Trixie walk to the staircase.

Fluttershy’s House

“What is that?” Robert said pointing to the balloons on Pinkie’s flank.

“It’s my cutie mark, everypony knows that.” Pinkie said with slight sarcasm.

“Well I’m not anypony, I’m someone. So what’s the tattoos for?” Robert replied.

“Actually they are called cutie marks, and they appear when a pony finds their special talent.” Twilight explained.

“Then what do they mean?” Robert said as he glanced about the room eying Rainbow Dash.

“It’s my sonic rainboom!” she proudly stated.

“Your sonic what now?” Robert said with confusion.

“Sonic Rain-boom” Rainbow said with emphasis.

“What do you do, make loud rain…..?” the Oberst said as he rolled his eyes.

The two glared at each other until they were both startled by the entrance of two large ponies.

“I see the guest has woken up.” Celestia said with a smile.

“Huzzah, Tia you must now secede the two bits you promised.” Luna said with a large grin.

“Umm, why are you two so much larger?” Robert said as he stood up and his jaw dropped.

“We are Alicorns my good male.” Luna said with a voice which rocked the house. “Sorry.”

“Alright…….”, Robert responded as he held his head in pain while attempting to fix his now backward motioning hair.

“We shall answer you once we have fixed your problem.” Celestia said as she lowered three bags from her back.

“Problem, what problem. I have had many headaches since my injury occurred, it’s nothing special.” he said while trying to look in better health.

“Actually you have magical overload, well overstock.” Celestia said as she tapped Robert on the head with her hoof.

“What? I’m a human, as Twilight told me before you arrived, my species cannot absorb, refine, or generate our own magic.” Robert said gesturing to Twilight.

“I said in normal circumstances.” Twilight said in defense.

“What’s abnormal about my case?” Robert said in confusion.

“You see, um what is your name?” Celestia said with a slight embarrassing blush.

“Oberst Robert Johansson of the German Wehrmacht.” Robert said with a salute as he figured she must be of some authority since he noticed guards at the door.

“Thank you, well you see Oberst Johansson; when Twilight healed your concussion and your broken rib, it left a bit of magic behind to help calm any swelling. But when she entered your mind to talk with you, she brought more.” Celesetia spoke before being interrupted.

“How’s that a problem?” Robert said.

“Well typically when a pony is injured and needs a bit of magical medical attention, it doesn’t affect them since all ponies absorb magic. But in your case, you’re not supposed to be able too. But when Twilight visited your subconscious, she inadvertently modified your body to accept magic.” Celestia said with a brief glare at her prized student.

“Um ok then, I now receive magic or generate or whatever. What’s the problem?” Robert said scratching his head.

“Well we cannot drain a human of magic, additionally since Twilight’s unicorn magic was the seed; you absorb magic as well as generate it. “ Celestia added.

“What do you mean by seed..” Robert said with a glare to Twilight who began scratching the ground nervously.

“You were empty of magical influence, so when her magic was used in mass quantity in your body; it adapted to it. She sprouted her own magic in you as a tree sprouts other trees. Being that you were the lone non-magically effected creature, it took root in you like air with a nearby vacuum.”

“So I have her magic in me? What is that mean?” Robert said as he began to worry.

“Nothing really, I would assume you may have a special magical connection with her seeing that your “magic” is hers and vice-versa. But since it has never occurred before, I cannot say.” Celestia said with curiosity while attempting to explain.

“Sounds odd, but how is that a problem? I’m not going to be absorbed by her am I?” Robert said as he began concocting a plan to kill the room’s inhabitants and get out alive.

“Oh none of that, I can assure you of that since we have done studies in the past with non-intelligent creatures. The problem is we need to level your magic to a normal level, but the only way we can is if you are a pony.” Celestia responded.

“Oh that’s a relief, one moment what was that last part?” Robert sighed in relief before tensing up again.

“We have to temporarily turn you into a unicorn so we can help you reduce your internal magic reserve. That’s all.” Celestia explained while she gestured to her sister to ready the spell’s activation area outside.

“That’s it! That’s it! Your telling me that I have to turn into an equine for some amount of time so you can fix the problem your student created. No thank you, I can deal with the headaches!” Robert yelled as he pushed by Applejack and Fluttershy to leave.

“The headaches are only the start Oberst, the magic will kill you with its fever, you nearly died just yesterday night.”
Celestia pleaded.

“That would explain why I was naked, but why was I left naked?” Robert inquired back.

“Well um, we had to study your anatomy to see if the transformation spell could work.” Celestia said with a slight blush.

“Oh great, I had a bunch of horse foolin with me while I was out cold….” Robert retorted with an annoyed tone of voice.

“Oh we had none of that Oberst, but would you please come outside, the spell will wear off as soon as you would like. Well after a day at least.” Celestia said attempting to explain herself to the fuming Oberst.

“Fine, I’ll do your weird operation, but in 24 hrs I demand to be human again, or by God I’ll kill you all!” Robert yelled as he now approached Celestia, “starting with you….”

“I promise Oberst Johansson, nothing bad shall occur to you, we may even be able to fix your knee.” Celestia said pointing at his swollen knee.

“What do you mean?” Robert inquired.

“Well the anatomical studies we did overnight showed us that you have a terrible injury to your knee due to fragments left in there, we can remove them.” Celestia said pointing to his knee.

“Well, I guess that would be helpful.” Robert retorted as he began thinking about being able to run again without needing to
lay in bed for a week due to sheer pain the fragments could cause. “Fine, hit me then, but make I am not pink.”

“Alright, I’ll be sure Oberst. Luna he is ready.” Celestia yelled out to her sister.

The Mane 6 followed Robert and Celestia outside to an odd assortment of objects and items along with three large gems.

“Those look tasty” Spike said as his mouth began to water.

“Those are beautiful.” Rarity added as her eyes grew wide.

“Ready Oberst?” Celestia yelled over the now humming gems.

“Ja!” Robert yelled back.

“We may proceed sister?” Luna yelled.

“Yes!” Celestia yelled back.

Then with a massive light with assorted gem colors blinding the other ponies a loud yell was heard and then sheer silence.

“Oh my, did he, did he die?” Fluttershy said with her eyes about to cry.

With that the smoke began to clear as Rainbow flew in a tight circle to blow it all away.

“I’m not that easy to kill you know….” a gray unicorn replied from the center of the now shattered gems. “Now where’s my officer’s cap?”