• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 1,826 Views, 66 Comments

The Cloud of Dusk - Goodbye1234567890



A human gets int a freak accident and dies, only to wake up in a certain purple unicorns room.

  • ...
33
 66
 1,826

Chapter 7

After the reception and everything calmed down, Twilight went right to bed. We didn't do anything like that because twilight was pregnant and it was begining to show. The next day Twilight had to go to the doctors, to see what gender the filly's would be. She wanted it to be surprize, even though I already knew what they were going to be, so I couldn't go. Instead I decided to go to lunch with Spike, Morning and "Little Thunder", as I call him.

Thunder was the life of the party, as he was one of the first of his generation. Apple Bloom was Just adoring him. Ironicly, the only one out of the "CMC" that wasn't there was Sweetie Bell, Supposedly she was pregnant, but nopony knew who the father was (except Sweetie Bell). It was Ironic because she was a huge party animal, almost as bad as Pinkie Pie just not as crazy. I couldn't help but notice that she wasn't there either. Anyways, at the reception, Thunder said his first word: boom.

"Boom!" Thunder cried out, making Spike jump. I swore I heard the sound of distant thunder while he said that. But, I could have just imagined it.

"sometimes," Morning said, "I swear I hear thunder whenever he says that."

Just then there was a huge flash of lightning and a roar of thunder. Little Thunder started to laugh uncontrollably. I could feel electricity in the air, a lot of it. My mane and tail hair began to stand on end, so did Morning's. Then there was a huge bang, and a lightning bolt hit Thunder. But, for some reason, we were unafected, minus going temporarily blind. when my vision cleared up, I saw Thunder floating in the air not even flapping his wings. On his flank, was a grey cloud with lightning bolts crossing to make an "X".

Morning was staring, his mouth so wide you could fit Spike's entire body inside, And I don't blame him. Not only was his one month old filly flying, but he got struck by lightning, and had his cutie-mark. At one month old! Then, Thunder did the unthinkable. He opened his wings and flapped. With a flash of lightning, he disappeared. Within one mili-second we heard a loud THUMP! We followed the sound to see Thunder on the ground, out like the log lying next to him.

When I got home I told Twilight what hapened that day. Thunder was okay, just a few bruises, nothing too bad. While I told Twilight the story just how it happened, she just stared at me wide-eyed, taking in every bit of information. When I finished, we were silent for a while thinking of what to talk about.

"Oh," she said, "geuss what we're having. We are having triplets! One mare and two colts!"

I knew it all along, my dreams weren't dreams after all. They were events that are yet to happen. But I had to let Twilight on that I was suprised and happy, which I was, "really? Thats great!"

Somehow, Twilight saw my worry and asked, "whats wrong, honey? You look worried."

So I explained my dreams to her in full details. From the dream about her in the kitchen, to the cave dream. She took in every detail, every word, every expression I used. When I finished, she just sat there thinking. Finally, she said, "Mabye they're just bad dreams. Oh well, let's get some sleep, hon."

So we got into bed, Twilight fell asleep right away, but I couldn't even close my eyes longer than a blink. I could only think about today's events and the events that will happen tomorrow, and the next day and the next. I looked over at my new wife, smiled and forced myself to sleep. That night I had the Cave dream again, only in more detail than before. It was in so much detail, I almost thought it was real. I could smell the mustiness of the cave itself, I could smell the sweat dripping off my face of obvious nervousness, I could hear voices clearly, I could taste the rust-ish taste in my mouth of dehydration. I could feel the cave winds billowing through the cave, as if it were breathing.

When I woke up, Spike was shaking me. Twilight was at the hospital, it had been about a month since I had that dream last. I looked around as my vision cleared up. I looked at Spike and said sleepily, "huh? W-What's going on? What is it Spike?"

"The fillys are coming dumb-ass," said the annoyed voice of Shining Armor, "now hurry up and get going."

Before he even finished his sentance I was out of bed and out the bedroom door. I ran past the rooms we had built for when they were old enough to be out of our room. Sparx and Pyro would share a room, and Dawn would have her own room (due to Equestrian laws). I grabbed an apple and ran out the door. There was a sudden flash of light and Shining Armor was right in front of me, rolling his eyes. I skidded to a stop so I didn't run into him.

"Don't you think it would be quicker if we teleported there?" he asked.

Then, suddenly, we were at the hospital. I walked as fast as I could to get to Twilight's room. I wasn't one for blood (it makes me vomit) so I was actually sort of happy that I missed the birth of the fillys. When I got there Twilight was holding three fillys, each wrapped in a blanket. We decided what their names were. They are: Dawn Shine, Heat Wave (he later became known as Pyro) and Golden Sparx. We were now an official family (in my book), I had a wife and children. That's all I ever needed. How did I not see bad things not happening in the future?

Author's Note:

If anypony out there has any better names for the chapters other than, for example, "Chapter 7" please let me know.