• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 1,826 Views, 66 Comments

The Cloud of Dusk - Goodbye1234567890



A human gets int a freak accident and dies, only to wake up in a certain purple unicorns room.

  • ...
33
 66
 1,826

Chapter 5

About two and a half months later, Flutter Shy was out of the hospital and back home with nothing but a sore throat and a scar where she had been stabbed. The police found the pony who attacked her, he went bye the name Shadow Blade. He was sentanced to death. But first, he had to be punched by everypony in Ponyville. I decided to go last. When it was finaly my turn, he didn't even look like a pony. He only looked like a bloody pulp of a mule, which is pretty much what he was.

"Don't hurt my friends, Jackass," I said as I punched him so hard he flew into the police station, a few blocks down. This time AJ's mouth was hanging open. That night, Rainbow Dash, Flutter Shy, Twilight, and I celebrated the return of Flutter Shy, and the capture of her attemptive murderer. Somehow the subject got changed to Twilight's and my own relationship as it does everytime, I noticed.

"Okay, here's what I don't understand," Rainbow Dash started, "you two are dateing, you share the same house, the same room, the same fricking bed! Why have you not done it yet?"

Wanting to get out of the conversation I asked, "any of you want any drinks?"

They all said champagne, so I hurried out and went to the kitchen to get some. When I got back, Rainbow Dash and Flutter Shy where Making out. Twilight was watching, wide-eyed, taking every detail. I sat down and joined her. They didn't seem to notice, they just kept on making out. Finnaly, I got the courage to usher them out the door. I knew that they wouldn't make it very far before they started again. I turned to Twilight and we locked eyes and started to make out. We stopped only to get into bed, but then continued immediately.

The next morning, Morning came to visit. So we went to breakfast with him. He explained how moody Scootaloo was, and how she had odd cravings and such. Twilight put her hoof to her face when he said he had no clue what was going on. I started to understand why she was annoyed.

"She is pregnant, Morning," she said slowly, as if he were a moron, "your going to be an dad."

His eyes went wide and we didn't say anything for the rest of the meal. On the way back he was just too shocked to say anything, or even think anything. Because he kept bumping into buildings and trees alike, not even noticing. When I had got him back to Scootaloo's he just walked in and closed the door. I got back to Twilight's house, even though she says it is our house now, and went in and helped around the library.

About a month later, I went to lunch with Morning and Spike, instead of with Twilight. We discussed the weather and how Scootaloo and Morning's Foal is due about two months from now. Then I brought up the subject of my relationship with Twilight.

"So, what would you guys think if I proposed to Twilight?" I asked.

"Go for it, you two are perfect for eachother," said Morning, "I was accualy planning on asking Scoots to marry me, tonight."

"Yeah," said Spike, "when are you going to do it? Propose, I mean."

"Tonight, at the stroke of twilight," I explained, "I didn't have enough money to buy a diamond, so I got a purple amathyst instead. It reminded me of her."

Later that evening, after dinner, I brought Twilight to the Park. The place where our love began.

"Dusk, I have something I need to teel you," Twilight started.

"I have someting to ask you first," I said.

"Okay, what is it?"

I got down on three out of four knees and held up the box containing the ring. "Twilight Sparkle, ever since I met you, ever since you took me in, I have been madly in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with the perfect mare, the perfect pony. Twilight, that pony is you. Will you marry me?"

Almost instantly she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, "does that answer your question?"

"Good enough for me," and we continued to kiss. When we had finished I asked, "What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Dusk," Twilight said shyly, "I'm pregnant. And your the father."

Once again, everything went dark. When I woke up, I thought I was in a dream. I was going to be a father, and I was marrying the mare of my dreams, Twilight Sparkle. We went to a movie, but we didn't watch it. We were too busy making out. When we got home we barely slept. Doing things only engaged ponys can do, wedding planning and baby naming.

"What about Dawn if it's a mare?" I suggested.

"Why Dawn?" asked Twilight.

"Well, your name is Twilight and mine is Dusk, Right?" She nodded, "Well, they are also both times of day, and so is Dawn."

"Okay, but if it is a colt, his name is going to be Shining, after my big brother. Shining Cloud, I like that," Twilight said.

I had just remembered Shining Aromor's threat note. Not only had I asked Twilight to marry me, I got her pregnant. <He is so going to kill me. I'm doomed.> I thought.

"What's that Dear?" Twilight asked. I had said that out loud.

"Have you told Shining Aromor yet? That you are pregnant?" I asked nervously.

"Of course I did, wht kind of little sister would I be if I didn't?" She replied, "He will be here tomorow. Now, let's get some sleep."

So, we fell asleep. My future wife, foal, and doom wrapped into one. I could barely sleep, afraid that Shining Armor would burst in through the window or something like that and kill me. Eventually, I had to fall asleep. I woke up the next day to a loud knock on the door. I hoped, fearfully that it wasn't Shining Armor. Another knock came, this time quicker and with more urgency. I then realized that it wasn't Shining Armor. I ran to the door to see Rainbow Dash with a panicked look on her face. She was talking very fast so I couldn't understand much of what she said, but what I did understand were the words: Morning, Scootaloo, Emergancy Room, and filly. That was all that I really needed to hear.