• Published 11th Jan 2013
  • 5,552 Views, 139 Comments

Poke Fans in Equestria - Xinrick



my name is wolf and ive been turned into a blazekin, so join me on a great adventure

  • ...
34
 139
 5,552

Chapter 1 (revised(Take 3))

“Go away sun…” I groaned sleepily. “Nobody likes you…”

Despite fighting it for a good ten minutes the sun won this round and I got up, yawning as I greeted the Sunday morning. It was a typical weekend for me. The smell of eggs hit me, letting me know mom and dad are up and cooking breakfast. Odds are I was the only one still sleep. Roxy us too much of a morning person.

I got up, giving a few stretches making some bones pop that helped me wake up. I quickly dressed in something more than my usual sleepwear and grabbed my 3DS from my desk. I had Y installed right now. I beat it a long time ago and since then ported over lots of pokemon from my older games to here.

I arrived downstairs and was greeted by a large cup of orange juice and a lovely smile. "Morning sleepy." Roxy greeted me. Roxy is my childhood friend. We've known each other since forever. It's pretty normal for her to spend the nights at my house since her parents often either work late or out of state for this or that. Of course as we got older my folks renovated a room for her while she is here at nights, teenagers and hormones and all.

It doesn't help that they are right either, I've had a crush on Roxy since the summer before we entered highschool.

“Morning Roxy…” I yawned. “Sleep well?”

"Yes. Unlike you." She laughed as I took the juice and started drinking. "After breakfast you ready for a rematch? I'm still five wins above you." She teased, her own 3ds out with Pokemon X playing.

“I’m going to beat you, and there’s nothing that can stop me except Gardevoir…” I grumbled. “Even though it’s weak to fire now...still bites when it goes up against my Blaziken…”

"Ah yes, cause unlike you I knew a thing or two about a Pokemon's EVs and Natures and Abilities." She replied. Sadly she isn't wrong. I didn't figure that crap out til seven years ago and it still confuses me a lot.

“Well I’m sorry I don’t metagame.” I pout. “I’m not Paul from the anime christ.”

"Yet ask you about type advantages and you know it all by heart." She stated.

“That’s just a basic part of the game.” I countered. “EV’s and IV’s and Nature’s is all complicated and they never tell you about it, only having some minor knowledge of Nature because of the colored stats.” I took a sip of my OJ. “It’s all about heart, you gotta believe.”

"Or get lucky." She added.

We ate and after a bit started up a battle. "We'll be back in a bit sweetie." Mom said as she and dad are at the door. "Work called, some jackass was keeping a leopard as a pet and wasn't feeding them right."

“Are we gonna keep it?” I asked curiously, always wanting to have had an exotic pet.

“Sadly not this time.” My dad told me. “It’s gonna have to be sent to the zoo vets to get proper treatment than either sent to a wildlife reserve or back to its home country.”

“Damn it…” I muttered. “Fine fine, stay safe.”

"We will. And Wolf, try not to mark any territory while we're gone." Dad said, he and mom were laughing as they closed the door before the couch pillow could hit them.

That joke has haunted me ever since I was four… when I was little it was because I really had to go and there was no bathroom and went inside a potted plant. These days though they use it to refer to me and Roxy. If only they knew that joke was directed as the wrong person… no sooner than I turn my head back she's already sitting herself on my lap. My face went red immediately.

As you can imagine, being teenagers means your body goes through changes, and for Roxy she got a win on the genetic lottery. She's always been cute, straight, easily managed amber hair, sparkling blue eyes and teeth white as they come. Come puberty and she got a figure that makes every guy, and some girls, flirt with her all the time. It doesn't help that she likes the attention and flirts back, both physical and vocal.

You've heard the phrase, turn your body into a weapon. Well Roxy is the han equivalent to a sexual doomsday bomb. On top of that she's quite possibly the only genuinely perfect human on earth. Kind, considering, honest, good at everything without trying hard at all, school or otherwise, and of course a body people want to see in online porn.

As for me...well I can say I’m not average at least, with my short, greyish black hair, a lean and strong body from years of soccer that I was, as far as I was told, breathtakingly good at, my own jade colored eyes have been either claimed to be ‘soft and caring’, or ‘piercing and threatening’, which coincides with my weird mood swings where one moment I can be the equivalent to a ‘puppy’, given my name’s Wolf, who’s the sweetest thing in the world, or an ‘alpha wolf’ when someone pisses me off, but overall I try my best and do good where I can.

Unlike with Roxy though, not too many people have tried to flirt with me. I can assume it's my natural look that Roxy has oh so bluntly stated I look mad all the time when I'm not. Still, her sitting herself on my lap whenever the parents were not around has always been… embarrassing. Especially when things… move down there and I swear to God she shifts on purpose every time. "So, rematch?" She asked, leaning up against me.

I'm not an odor, these signs are about as clear as freshly polished glass, but… I'm scared to ask if all this she does with me, the flirty acting and talk is all genuine or practice. We grew up together and are basically siblings, but I'm genuinely scared if this was all just… her thinking nothing of it.

“R-ready when you are.” I stammered a little.

And so we began the battle.

Round one, Roxy. Round two, Roxy. Round three, surprise, Roxy… I swear.

As we started up round four, my star Pokemon, a Blaziken from the original Sapphire, met her Gardevoir, also from an old copy of Sapphire. She genuinely boxed her starter for this thing after catching it as a Raltz.

“Alright you, let’s get on with it.” I said while mega evolving my Blaziken and using Blaze Kick on it, knowing that since Gardevoir is part fairy it’ll take more from Fire.

Gardevoir used held Sitrus Berry?!

Roxy then also mega evolved her Gardevoir and used Confusion… and that's half my HP… Blaziken hurt itself in confusion… and there half of half my HP.

Gardevoir used Psychic. And I'm out again. "You came close that time." Roxy said as the battle ended.

“Yet again, RNG just hates me…” I grumbled. “Seriously, that should have one shot her…”

"IV's, what can I say?" She said with a laugh as she got off my lap and dropped herself on the couch next to the one I'm on. "So how long do you think your parents will be gone this time? Last exotic pet they dealt with your dad did end up with a nasty bite from that shark."

“Depends on the person mistreating them.” I shrugged. “Also that wasn’t IV’s, that was you getting lucky on Blaziken both getting confused and hurting itself.”

"Tomato tamato." She said, waving her hand to dismiss the claim. "So, got your switch pre-ordered yet?"

“Should be coming tomorrow sadly.” I sighed out. “Hopefully the next gen of pokemon is gonna be good...still haven’t played Sun or Moon yet though.”

"Eh. Nothing that different from X and Y really." She shrugged.

We watched TV for a while before there was a knock at the door. "That your parents?" Roxy asked, the both of us looking over at the door.

“It wouldn’t be that quick…” I glared at the door as I got up and headed to the door, looking through the window to see who was there.

I didn't see anything, save the mail truck leaving down the road. Huh, did it get here early?

I walked over to the door and opened it, seeing a small package addressed to me… and Roxy? "Did it get here?" She asked.

“That’s weird, the mail doesn’t normally come on Sunday’s.” I frowned. “And it’s addressed to the both of us.” I said while bringing the package inside.

That got her interest as she got up and watched as I opened it. What the?

It was a DS game box, the cover reading. 'Pokemon! Chosen Heroes of Equis!'

"That's weird?" Roxy said, taking the game box and turning it over. "Play as your favorite Pokemon in a quest to save the… magical land of Equestria from doom and destruction? Is this a hacked game? Who sends people a hacked game?"

“And why is it about My Little Pony?” I added in confusion, having seen some commercials about MLP before looking in the box to see if there was a note from the sender or something.

Nope. None. There was just. Huh, this box has two games, both sharing the title from the box and each having their own holding slots in it. "Woah. Never seen a box able to hold two DS games. A DS and gameboy game sure but not two DS games."

“This is getting weird…” I said worriedly. “Want to play them anyway?”

"Sure." She said, taking one as I took the other as we placed them in our- "Wait. Let's get out old DS systems. I'd rather not risk these wrecking our 3DS's." She said.

“Yeah, better not ruin it.” I nodded in agreement while heading up to my room to grab my regular DS.

Roxy takes all her handhelds over she she spends the night so she grabbed hers and we started them up.

Scanning for partner game. Partner game detected and running.

"Wow, whoever made this must have put a lot of work into it to tell if the second game card is actually running on the system." Roxy said.

They then asked us for names, genders, and now favorite Pokemon. I picked Blaziken and she picked Gardevoir. It then asked us to place out thumbs on the touch screen to… generate EV's, IV's, Nature and that. "Huh, must be some hacked Mystery Dungeon game then. It asks something similar to determine what Pokemon your character is."

“So uh...Miss ‘Knows all about EV’s and IV’s’...what should I pick for my Blaziken?” I asked sheepishly, not knowing a single thing about EV’s and IV’s and only some baseline stuff ro Natures.

"It's asking to place our thumbs to the touch screen to generate that. More than likely it's just for show and will just have us to that to generate all that randomly." She said.

So we did, put out thumbs to the screen and half a minute later it said it was done, then began a cutscene.

Once Upon A Time, In the Magical Land of Equestria.

There once was an age of newfound harmony among the three pony tribes, Earth, Pegasi and Unicorns all coming together to make a single kingdom. This kingdom would be ruled by two sisters, one controlled the sun, the other controlled the moon. Both were daughters of the goddess of pony kind.

In this early age the infant kingdom would come across many challenges, but none so tragic and bloody as the Parasprite Queen.

The Parasprite Queen was an ancient being, as old as the goddess herself, or so legend says. She was Gluttony given mortal flesh and maw. She wanted nothing more than the flesh of all life on Equestria to pass her lips, ripped and crushed by her teeth, and digested by her endless abyss of a stomach. The more she ate, the more powerful she became. By the time she reached Equestria's borders, she had devoured ten entire races, and the land they lived upon.

The princess, Celestia, goddess of the sun, and Luna, goddess of the moon, fought this mighty for with armies of millions. Even incorporating the aid of a fledgling God of chaos, Discord. Despite their power and armies, the Parasprite Queen devoured their armies by the thousands, and even the chaos magic Discord conjured against her. Fearful for the impending doom, they called to their mother, the goddess of Equestria, Faust, for help.

Faust, hearing their pleas, called forth her allies among the formless gods. Together, they weakened the Parasprite Queen enough to feed her a rare, poisonous flower, but not before she could devour many of the formless gods.

With the flowers poison in her system, Celestia, Luna, and Discord all cast a sealing spell, trapping the queen in a mystic veil where time, space and matter do not exist.

Countless years later, the seal is weakening, and she is to rise again, weak, but still powerful.

You two are the chosen champions of your realm. Your God fell fighting this threat, and now, you two will save Equestria, and avenge your fallen god.

“Hol up, what!?” I panicked. “You’ve got to be kidding, if we’re some ‘heroes’, then how are we supposed to beat a thing that literally eats Gods?”

"Wolf, it's a game?" Roxy said. "Did you sneak one of your mom's pot cookies again?"

“Listen…” I started. “We don’t talk about that remember?” I told her. “And no, I didn’t do anything like that...again...it was an accident.” I shook my head. “That’s not the point, right now this seems a little to...specific to either be a weird hallucination or rom hack...I can just...feel it…” I said, Roxy catching a glint in my eyes, Roxy knowing full well that it meant danger was brewing.

"Well we did have our names. Which it hasn't even said yet." She stated. "You sure you didn't sneak one again? High Wolf is fun but weird."

“Let’s just forget that ever happened. Please.” I said worriedly. “But I’m serious...you know full I don’t have strange feelings when I’m high...and you promised to delete those pictures of me with those wolf ears…”

"I did… but the prints you said nothing about." She said with a smile.

“Roxy~.” I whined. “You promised…” I grumbled, not wanting to remember that embarrassing time.

"To delete the photos off my phone. And I did. You said nothing about the ones I sent to my printer."

“Anyways.” I shook my head. “Back to the matter at hand...is why it’s talking about us being some heroes in another world…”

"Cause that's the characters we're playing in the game. I mean, you've played Zelda."

“Yes yes I know...but it specified us, not game us.” I told her. “Something’s not right…” I growled. “You’ve known me long enough to know I don’t get these feelings often...but when I do, they’re real.” I told her worriedly, whatever instincts my parents kept telling me I had were screaming that something was majorly wrong here.

She rolled her eyes, then grinned as she tackled me. Ouch- ah! Boobs around my neck! "Just relax Wolfy, it's a game. We'll play, and have fun. Besides, remember last time you had one of your feelings? I had to let those pervert jocks slap my ass so they wouldn't put you in a full body cast."

“More like the other way around.” I growled. “I’m not slouch in a fight and you know that.” I told her, my own anger and protectiveness over her getting past the wondrous feeling of her breasts on me. “But don’t complain when I’m right.”

"Still." She said, frowning at me. "You're just too quick to worry and paranoia. I'm worried one of these days it will catch up with you in a bad way. I don't wanna have to visit you from one side of a glass wall."

“I know...I know…” I sighed out, hating whatever is making me like this. “I’ve heard it a dozen times from my folks but...still seems too far fetched and coincidental…”

"Maybe we have a stalker. Tons of guys like me and I know a few girls who admire you from afar." She said, looking thoughtful.

“If anyone’s stalking you they have something to fear right now, and I doubt any girls would like me considering...how I act.” I said sheepishly.

"Trust me, I know. They've asked me about you. Sold some socks and a pair of your undies to them too."

I started to question why I hang out with her because of that. “Why?” I started.

"Well you tossed them out and when some obsessed chicks offer you two hundred per sock and five for underwear, you don't pass the offer. How else do you think I got you that ps4?"

“Okay, what the fuck.” I stated incredulously. “Also I still thank you for that…”

"Heh," she huffed, putting both her hands to my head. "Dummy. You don't even realize how popular and hot you are. Your parents rescue exotic animals from crazy people with more money than brains. Your house is massive and has a swimming pool and a sauna in the basement. You drive a nice car to school everyday. And in terms of looks, it's like you walked right off the pages of a romance novel. Why wouldn't girls pay top dollar for your throw-aways. Some loot your trash already."

“Because I look like I’m constantly pissed as I’ve heard, would have sent several people to the hospital if it wasn’t for you, and probably some other bad things and people need to stop looting in our trash, we thought it was racoon’s half the time.” I complained.

"Girls like tough guys who can back their looks up. Makes it hard to find someone like you."

Wait, what?

“Hold up what?” I started at Roxy. “You’re...serious?”

She looked at me, and realization hit her as did a hot blush. "Heh… well… yeah. For a long time actually… I never said anything cause you and I grew up practically since birth. I vented a lot of my emotions towards you out on… well, you… example." She squeezed her elbows on her breasts, pressing them around my neck more. She grinned as I blushed. "And I practiced on hopeless guys at school… in case things between us ever got to… be that way. It's part of why I keep those photos of you when you were high. You kissed me and I didn't want it to end, so I kept some photos to remember it. I never brought it up cause… I wasn't sure you actually felt that way or if it was the pot talking."

“Lady, for the longest time…” I started. “For the longest time, I thought all the flirting and getting close like this...I didn’t try to ask since I didn’t want to learn if it didn’t mean anything...god we are both bad at sharing our emotions.” I said sheepishly. “Roxy, I’ve always wanted to share how much I care about you...but I was scared you didn’t care…”

"Wolf." She said, moving herself over me and… kissing me.

I held her in a hug as we kissed, sitting up and kept at it until we sat up and she sat back pressed against my chest. "Heh. Wow, that was all it took. And I was planning on slipping you viagra in brownies and walk in on you in the bathroom naked."

“Don’t…” I started nervously. “That wouldn’t be really good for you...or your hips…” I said nervously. “So uh...after all of that...I think we should get to our mystery game…”

"Says you. I have practice on how to swing and slam them unlike you." She said, my blush now permanent as she picked up her DS. "Oh hey, it's my Character." She said, showing the image of a Gardevoir on her screen. "Let's see… huh…"

“What’s up?” I asked as I picked up my DS and checked my screen as well.

I looked at my screen. Seeing Blaziken on display with stats and a move set next to it. On the bottom screen asked if this was me. Yes or no.

I did a double take after looking at the moveset and then the stats of the blaziken… this is my blaziken! The same moves and ability, nature and stats, all of it! "You're seeing this too, right?" She asked me. I looked over at her Gardevoir and saw it had the same moves and stats as hers, as well as the same ability and was even now holding a sitrus berry, her basic go to berry for battles.

"Uh...yeah, I'm seeing this alright." I said worriedly, not believing what I was seeing.

We both looked at each other, Roxy was concerned but not at my level. Hesitantly, we clicked Yes, and the screens flashed white, brightly. Brighter than what should be possible for this device as even dropping them did nothing.
Soon all we could see was white.


Ugh… shit… damn it. What a dream. Heh, I wish- what's this? There was something against me… is this my body pillow? Feels softer than normal… and what are these? Why are they so squishy- "Hmmm. Keep at it Wolf…" The sleepy voice of Roxy greeted my ears.

I bolted up, realizing just what I was grabbing and squeezing. I looked at my talons and… wait, talons?! I looked at my body. The arms… torso, legs… Am I a blaziken?!

I looked over to where I… felt…. Roxy and went silent. There next to me half under the sheets was of the bed we were apparently on, was Gardevoir. She had Roxy's figure, no doubt about that… actually. This body feels like mine just… as a Blaziken. What is this?!

"Uh...panic…" I started as I was slowly panicking at our current situation.

"Wolf, why'd you stop~" Roxy said, still sleepy and needily as she began to wake up. Yup, Roxy is a Gardevoir. She saw me, eyes going wide herself as she looked herself over too. "Holy shit! This is awesome!"

"I told you so." I frowned. "And while this is awesome, I knew something weird was gonna happen."

"Even if you did, I highly doubt you could have expected this." She replied, looking herself over. I blushed a bit as she felt her body and then stopped just under her left armpit. "What the? A zipper?" She said, pulling something down as the sound of a zipper opening was made. The parts of a Gardevoir often looking like a dress fell off her instantly… giving me a view I've only ever fantasized about before. "Wow. That's actually a dress? Or maybe these bodies are different from normal pokemon ones?" She questioned, pulling her dress back on.

“Uh...y-yeah…” I started nervously as I looked away quickly. “So...where the hell are we?”

"Canterlot Castle." We turned, seeing a blue horse with a mane that looked like it was made from the night sky, wings rested on her back and a horn adorned her head and… wait… what the? Her body isn't like a horse, we, pony, Equestria, remember that. She looks… human...ish? Anthro, that's it. Wow she is… wow. I didn't expect to ever see anyone matching Roxy in body type. Her dress was the same color as her skin… fur? I can't tell from here. "Greetings, I am Princess Luna. I trust your arrival went well."

"Woah…" Roxy said simply.

“Uh...I suppose it did…” I said, trying to keep myself focused on not think of a lot of...unsavory things. “Just uh...no idea how or why we turned into pokemon…”

"That would be his doing." She said, motioning her head to a window. We looked at it and… Arceus.

"Greetings! I'm Glad you two are awake." The god of pokemon said, his voice was deep but enjoyable to hear and he was huge… we could only see his head in the frame of the open window. "We have been eagerly awaiting you both for the upcoming battle."

“Excuse me, what?” I started. “You can’t be serious...we just got here…”

"That battle is still far away, young warrior. There is time to train you both accordingly." Luna stated. "The seal imprisoning the Parasprite Queen still holds, but for how long, we estimate in two years time."

"Wait, we'll be stuck here for two years?!" Roxy said, panicked.

"Fear not!" Arceus said. "You forget you are amongst gods! Two years time here can be two seconds back in your home reality. It will be as if you never left."

“We need to back up like, a million steps here.” I started. “So...where are we, why are we here, how do you expect us to murder something that eats gods like Skittles, how is any of this possible, and are me and Roxy stuck in some really cool but extremely weird fever dream?” I asked in quick succession.

"As I said, Canterlot Castle. East tower wing guest room, Equestria. If you want to be specific." Luna started.

"As for why you are here, it's to help aid us in finally ending the threat of the Parasprite Queen! Avenging our allies, brothers, sisters and your own God in the process." Arceus added.

"Wait… she ate… our world's god?" Roxy asked.

"Yes. I miss him every day." Arceus replied. "As for how you shall beat her, well, to kill a god typically takes another god. That is where you two come in. Your lineage provides the perfect foundation for the trials of ascension to give us-"

"You expect us to become gods in two years?!?!"

“And you expect us to believe we’re both descendants of Gods!?!” I asked in equal shock and surprise.

"Not quite gods. You remember his son, Jesus? Well remember his twelve apostles?"

“Yes we do.” I nodded. “I’d believe Roxy is cause she’s just plain amazing and wonderful...but what about me?” I asked, remembering the stories my parents told me about why I was named Wolf.

"Well you both are descendants of one or two of those twelve. They went to spread his teachings to all and had families along the way."

"And you know this how?" Roxy asked.

"The Angels keep your family trees in far greater detail than any of you could, farther back too than you all could trace."

"During the last supper, as you call it, the water to wine was a bit more of a representation of the blood of christ. It in fact did hold a drop per cup. The blood of a god passes along great power when given freely to a mortal, and links them to that Divine being, including all their descendants." Luna added. "Out of all the mortals from your world, fittingly, only thirteen still carry the link to your old god christ gave through his blood, and of them, we chose you two."

“Okay...so literally everything my parents told me about why I’m called Wolf was literally just coincidence?” I asked carefully. “Sorry if I’m hung up on that part, just...want to make sure this whole ‘god descendant’ thing didn’t just make important things to my life feel like a coincidence than anything…”

Luna stood up, surprising me as she's easy a foot and a half taller than me. She walked up to me and her figure while shaped like Roxy, she was… bigger, because of her height and size. She placed a hand over my chest. "Hmm. Interesting. You do indeed possess a beast’s soul, one of the wolf. Strange. To possess an affinity for pyromancy and the moon is a rare combination."

“Really?” I asked, hopeful that this might lead into something cool. “How rare is it? And what does it mean for me?”

"I'm not sure. We will have to see how your abilities develop over these two years."

"Firstly, we will help you both get settled into this land and help you learn the abilities of the bodies I have modified and provided for you both." Arceus said. "I shall meet you three in the gardens." With that the god of Pokemon flew off.

"Why do we have pokemon bodies though?" Roxy asked.

“Yeah, that’s the only thing confusing me here.” I said. “Is it just to help out on getting stronger or something?”

"Actually… that was all Arceus's idea. When he found out our chosen hero's enjoyed your world's view and take on his, he thought you two would enjoy the forms of your favorite Pokemon. He even went as far as to ensure they were identical to the ones you used to play battle one another on those devices. Save for being more human in regards to looks and biology, all the powers and abilities are there." Luna stated. "We figured it would make your training easier too over training your bodies from the ground up."

“Well...that certainly explains a lot.” I blushed a little. “So uh...who, or what is this Parasprite Queen? And the hell is a Parasprite?”

"Parasprites are typically these little pests." Luna said, raising her hand up a bit and In a flash of magic the image of a small cute little blue ball with wings like a bee, but bigger, and large yellow eyes. "They typically only ever inhabit caves or dense forest's. Don't let their size fool you, their apatite is ten times their small size." The image of the Parasprite looked to the side, seeing a new image, a bucket of apples. And to our surprise it grew a mouth far larger than it's body and ate the bucket of apples whole. Then spar out the bucket. It then spat out five more parasprites. "They are the cause of many famines in the past."

“So their locusts?” I asked curiously. “Adorable locusts?”

"Similar yes. They don't actually need to eat at all, they do so to increase their numbers. Fire, ice, drowning and smoke and modern poisons do not kill then. The only thing they ever follow is the well played music of a one pony band marching along."

"Seriously?" Roxy asked.

"We don't understand it either." Luna sighed. "This is only them after their queen was sealed however. Before, when she walked Equis…" The single Parasprite was back, this time looking to the side and seeing a rather plain all brown stallion pony. To our shock and horror the thing ate his head off in one bite! Then it's body grew into the shape of said ponies head… then began eating his body, growing parts of its own with each bite. When the stallion's corpse was gone the Parasprite looked like a pony now, still sporting it's wings but larger and more fleshy now. It then tackled and devoured Griffons, dragons, unicorns. All gaining parts from them til it was flying over a town breathing fire down on them and casting spells at anything it saw. "As you can see, this a grave concern for us."

“Yeah...that’s...that’s not good in any circumstance…” I said nervously.

"Is there anything they don't eat?" Roxy asked.

"The ones we have in labs, so far no results on what is inedible for them. We are hoping to also use magic to make them cannibalistic. Better they eat one another over us or the world."

"True. So… what's first?"

"First you two shall meet with my sister, Celestia, and Discord as well as the elements of harmony. Once that is done we will begin training. From there for a time you two shall train with Arceus to best understand your new bodies and how to use their powers."

“Alrighty then.” I nodded. “Who are these Elements? Cause we got a brief summary on you, Celestia and Discord before we got here.”

"Twilight Sparkle, Newly crowned Princess and the element of magic. Rarity, well renowned seamstress and the element of Generosity. Fluttershy, professional animal caretaker and the element of Kindness. Applejack, Apple farmer and the element of Honesty. Pinkie Pie, Baker, town party planner for Ponyville and the element of Laughter. Lastly, Rainbow Dash, wonderbolt reserve member, Cloudsdale weather team worker and the element of Loyalty."

“A little...on the nose with their names huh?” I asked sheepishly.

"It has always been that way on Equis. Only mother knows… knew why." Luna said, sighing. "Come, the others are in the north palace gardens."

With that Roxy and I got up and followed Princess Luna out of here. Walking in these forms wasn't all that different from being a human normally, thankfully, but having claws at the tips of my fingers feels weird.

We quickly discovered just how massive this castle was. We were walking down the stairs and floors of this tower wing for the better part of… half an hour. How tall is this tower?!

Once we got out of there and into the main part of the castle… it was like looking at a castle in a cartoon. Big. Fancy… big. "Woah…" Roxy said, eyes wide taking it all in.

“Hot damn is this place big.” I said in shock.

"You should see Canterlot as a whole." Luna said. We kept walking til finally reaching some massive mini grassy plains all around us. It was here we spotted seven colorful, clearly female, ponies of various races and one creature that was a frankenstein's monster of parts of different creatures aligned with...is that a dragon?

“Howdy.” I waved to the group. “How are you all doing today?” I asked

“Eep!” Went a yellow… pegasus, yeah she has wings, pegasus, mare with pink hair that hid behind an almost sky blue mare with a rainbow mane who was also a Pegasus.

Most of the others rolled their eyes. “Hi there.” Said a purple mare with a two tones purple mane with wings and a horn. “I’m Twilight, Twilight Sparkle.” She introduced me. “The mare trying to hide is Fluttershy, and the mare she is hiding behind is Rainbow Dash. This is Applejack.” She motioned to an orange freckled mare with a blonde mane. “Pinkie Pie.” She motioend to a pink mare with a poofy, almost afo like mane hat jumped at her introduction. Literally. “And Rarity.” She motioned to a white mare with a curled purple mane.

She then turned to the chimera creature floating nearby. “And this is Discord.” The creature in question nodded. “And Princess Celestia will be here shortly.”

“It’s nice to meet you all.” I said, not wanting to bring up my previous comment of ‘on the nose’ names when all of them even look the part for their names.

“Hi, I’m Roxy.” Roxy said with a smile and a wave. “And the dashing tough guy here is my… boyfriend, Wolf.”

Boyfriend! I can die a happy man!

“Never before have I heard a simple word and been so outlandishly happy.” I said in pure joy.

“So, how did you all learn about this seal breaking anyway?” Roxy asked.

“That would be my finding, actually.” Discord said. “I was traveling the badlands, messing with the local monsters when I sensed a familiar aura of power. One I had hoped to never feel again in my eternal life. That was when I found it. Right where we sealed her thousands of years ago, cracks in the walls of reality were forming. They are small now, no bigger than water bears, but that will change soon enough. Soon they’ll be big enough to allow enough of a hole for her to escape.”

“If it had been any other old threat, we might have been more dismissive of Discord’s warning.” Luna said. “But the Parasprite Queen isn’t something even he would joke about. When Celestia and I saw the cracks for ourselves, we immediately began contacting the surviving gods for help and preparing while searching for the heroes.”

“So...when did Pinkie do the one man band thing for the Parasprites?” I asked. “Don’t know why, but she’s pretty much the only one here besides Discord that would have done such a thing just on looks alone.”

“A few years ago. Fluttershy found one while in the Everfree forest and from there one became two, two became ten… and yeah. It was bad…” Twilight said sheepishly.

“Right…” I took a deep breath. “So, here’s a proper question...where are me and Roxy going to live?” I inquired. “Cause...well we neither have money, or a place to stay…”

“Here in Canterlot.” Luna stated. “Celestia and I will be overseeing your training, as will Discord and Arceus.”

“So we’re going to be in the capital for two years straight?” I asked.

“If events transpire outside the capitol that would be an adequate test for you both, we will send you both off to see about fixing the issue.”

“And I’m sure you both can visit other places once you finish training for the day. The trains are pretty fast and you can be on the other side of Equestria and back before nightfall.” Twilight said.

“Alright, good to know.” I nodded. “Wouldn’t want to go stir crazy from not leaving a single place for a long time…”


And so, training began. Roxy was with Luna meditating to help her gain a grasp of her psychic abilities. Meanwhile to help me get in touch with my fire, Arceus has me sitting on lit coals and wood. It feels nice, not hurting me at all.

"Shouldn't I be fighting something?" I questioned. "I am a fighting type after all."

“Before you master hand to hand combat and fighting, you need to connect to your inner flame.” Arceus said. “Otherwise you will not be able to use all those related moves.”

"That's fair." I said honestly. "Just...feels weird just sitting still not doing much." I said as I picked up a flaming piece of wood.

“As part of being a fire type, normal pokemon born this way instinctively connect to their flame with little issue. You having been human prior will have to learn to adapt to external fire, before you can draw from your internal flame.” Arceus said, a flame plate appeared before him as his colores changed, shifting him from normal to fire type as he reached a leg into the fire around me, and pulled some of the fire out with him. “Now, what do you typically associate with fire?”

"Well...it can be either death and destruction, or life and a sort of reset button." I brought up.

“Fire is all this and more. The very warmth fire gives from the sun in the sky brings light and life to the planet it resides near. Yet this same fire, if left to die or grow too large can just as easily kill all around it. All things begin and often end in fire, it is both beginning and end. Knowing this, you must now learn what is it that fuels your fire. Knowing what is your fuel can help you determine just how powerful your inner fire can become. How powerful your attacks can be, and the type of person, and later on, the type of God you will become.”

"That's...good to know and a whole lot to take in." I blinked.

“So, tell me Wolf, what do you believe fuels your fire?”

"Roxy?" I said, that first thing coming to mind. "Or...my family, my friends…" I started, thinking about all the times I wanted to fight someone for messing with my people.

I sat there, thinking for a time and trying to learn what is my fuel. Before I knew it hours had already passed and it was time for dinner. I sighed, feeling like I got nothing done. Roxy didn’t have progress either but, thankfully she wasn’t that upset about that. “I did manage to learn one move though.” She said as we walked down the hallway to the dinning halls.

"And what's that? Charm?" I joked..

“Close.” She took a few steps ahead of me, and… oh no. I tried to run from the floating heart chasing after me, but it got me and while I was aware of everything, my body rapidly wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. “Now carry me to the dinning room.” She said. I picked her up like a princess and walked with her like this all the way there. I was embarrassed… yet also happy.

It finally wore off halfway through dinner and she promised to let me get her back for it. I had a few ideas on how but those would have to be done privately…

Cleaning up was interesting. Water that wasn’t boiling hurt like a bitch. By that I mean if the water was even room temperature or below it felt like it should be scolding hot, yet boiling or scolding hot water felt fine and enjoyable. Guess it makes some sense. Odd considering my drink wasn’t anything hot either at dinner.

"Wonder why water is so picky with me now…" I frowned. "I better not start melting in the rain…"

“It’s probably just your body, but yeah we probably should ask Arceus about that tomorrow. Hehe, so how are you gonna get me back~”

"So many private things at the moment." I blushed and scratched my cheek. "Still thinking it over."

“Heh, I look forward to it.” She said with a smile. “So, since my clothes are apparently removable, are yours too?”

“What clothes?” I asked nervously. “Cause...this is all feathers and fur...I don’t think their clothes…” I said while looking down at Blaziken body carefully.

To my surprise, I was wearing clothes. My legs were actually boots/Overalls that went up to my neck. Huh. The body under it was basically the same colors and such as a Blazekin, just more… human. Well, Arceus did say these bodies were modified. Huh. My head at least those were still feathers, really tough feathers.

“Uh...huh…” I started. “That doesn’t really make sense, but these bodies are modified so…” I started.

Roxy shrugged, opening up a dresser nearby and pulling out a… gorgeous nightgown. It was purple and white with sewn in designs of stars all around it. “It’s beautiful. So wearing this.” She said, taking it into the dressing room. Yes this room has a room solely for putting on clothes. It’s also full of mirrors.

“This girl is gonna kill me if she gets too many ‘dresses’...” I muttered to myself.

I looked around and found myself some night clothes to wear. They match Roxy’s in terms of color and design so I put them on too. They felt amazing, like softer than silk. And more breathable than cotton.

“It’s amazing how different stuff feels from earth and here…” I muttered to myself.

“Looking good stud.” I turned, blushing as I saw Roxy standing behind me. The nightgown fit her like a glove, showing off her chest enough that she could slip them out but not have them fall out, and the bottom of it covered just below her rear but also hugged her hips and butt. “You like?” She asked me.

“More than you can imagine…” I started, so glad that I wasn’t having a nose bleed here.

“Heh.” She laughed, walking up and giving me a kiss. I kissed her back. “I have to admit, of all the ways I imagined us starting a relationship, this was not one of them, but I’m happy. And as much as I’d love to… fulfill so many fantasies I’ve had,” She poked my chest. “We best figure out what passes for protection here on Equestria. I’d rather not find out if this body can lay eggs or gives live births.”

“Yeah, that would be for the best.” I said sheepishly. “God...I still can’t believe this is real…”

“Heh, me neither. Still, here we are.” She said, taking a seat on the bed. She then looked it over, smiling. “Heh, remember when we were little and shared the same bed all the time when I’d sleep over?”

“Yes I do.” I nodded. “It still sucked when we had to stop, I missed my best cuddle buddy.”

“Heh, especially when these girls grew in.” She grabbed her breasts, giving them a squeeze. “And this.” She then slapped her own butt. “Heh, you were drooling that whole summer while we hung out. Course if we did still share a bed odds are you’d either had boned me way sooner or have gotten used to them.

“I would have…” I blushed brightly. “O-only if you wanted to though, I didn’t want to be some creep just groping you out of nowhere.”

“Wolf, I’m Offended you think I’m not perverted enough to enjoy that.” Roxy said with a laugh. “Still, while we can’t… do it like that… there are other ways of pleasing one another. I can list five off the top of my head.” She said, pating the spot on the bed next to her. “Mark your territory, Wolf.”

“A-are you s-sure?” I asked nervously, even though something within me was just screaming to bed the magnificence that is called Roxy. “Just...I’ve…” I wasn’t sure what to say here.

“Wolf.” She spoke up. “When did you first fall in love with me? When did you make that realization?”

When did I… well, I noticed her a lot as we grew up… but when I realized that…

“I realized…” I tried to think back to all the times I could think of. “I think it was...when we were separated.” I told her. “That was the moment I knew...I truly loved you. Cause when we were separated, either because puberty was extremely kind to you, I was ‘figuring things out’, or some other reason...it felt terrible for me, like I was going to lose you, my best friend, the one I could trust no matter what...then it all sort of clicked together just how amazing you are, how happy I am when you’re around, when your happy...every time you had to sleep in another room, it hurt that I wasn’t close to you, not sexually or anything like that...like I couldn’t just be there, next to you, and just…” I shook my head, feeling like I’m trailing off or missing the point. “The point is...I think it was either then, or every time you left my side...like I was missing something important...but when you’re with me...I feel like everything’s going to be alright, that everything is as perfect as you are.”

She smiled, looking down at the floor. “I realized it the summer before middle school started, remember? When that lady broke into your house and tried to take me? You broke your arm getting her off me and still tackled her down the stairs and somehow kept her pinned till your mom and dad got up and called the cops. I realized I can trust you more than anyone else in the world, that you’d do everything for me. It’s why I try so hard to keep you out of trouble, your anger saved me, but you didn't have any of your self preservation skills. Since then, I’ve loved you… and hoped someday you might feel the same.”

I remember that night. How can I forget. I wake up to seeing some crazy bitch dragging Roxy out of bed and trying to get out through the window with her. I didn’t even think or… remember much after that, between seeing her holding Roxy, crying to get free and waking up with a cast on in the hospital was all blank really.

“A...lot of it was blank for me sadly.” I said nervously. “Just...when someone was taking you away...I just had to take them down for everything…”

“Yeah… but you never learned why, or even who that lady was… and I never told you.” She sighed, now curling into fetal possession on the bed. “You know I’m adopted… back when I was a baby. That lady was my birth mother.”

I blinked, not believing what I just heard. “Oh...oh god…” I muttered as I swiftly moved over and picked Roxy up into a hug. “I’m so sorry ROxy…”

“You saved me, why are you sorry?” She asked, sighing. “Mom and Dad told me she wanted to meet me. I was so… conflicted but decided to meet her… she’s an addict. And my birth father was some dealer she screwed to pay for her next high. I was taken from her the day I was born. Supposedly, she was clean for a year when I met her but… even I know adicts don’t wear long sleeve shirts if the marks underneath aren’t fresh. I didn’t want anything to do with her… Of course… she tried, several times to keep talking to me… After that night she went to prison… and died. Got in a fight with another convict cause one of them had pain killers for a high.”

“I’m sorry you had to deal with all of...that.” I said softly. “You shouldn’t have...you’re the best person in the world Roxy…”

“Heh… For a long time, knowing I came from her I didn’t think I’d be much… but mom, dad, your parents… and especially you, helped me be who I am today. I’m not that woman, and I wanted to be nothing like her.”

“You couldn’t be that woman even if you tried.” I told her. “You’re too amazing to do any of that stuff.”

Roxy kissed me again. “Thank you. Now then, about non traditional pleasuring~”

“Oh there’s going to be a lot of it.” I said warmly, groping her rear happily.


The morning came way too fast. The sunlight hit my eyes and I groaned. Not enough sleep… heh, not much at all~

Roxy was at my side, the two of us covered only by the bedsheets as the night clothes were tossed shortly after passionate kissing got explorative. Still, with a yawn and a stretch I got up, Roxy waking up as well and looking like the happiest woman… pokemon? She was happy and that was all that mattered.

We got washed off and dressed in our pokemon clothes and headed down to the dining hall for breakfast. It was here we finally met Princess Celestia and… holy shit! She was ten feet tall and a body that typically takes expensive plastic surgery to get. “Ah, the Heroes. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to meet you both yesterday. With the preparations for the oncoming war underway much of the Kingdom’s military governance needed my aid. Thankfully Luna has taken over for me today.”

“Hi.” Roxy said with a kurtsee. “I’m Roxy, and this is my boyfriend Wolf.” I’m never gonna stop enjoying hearing her call me that.

“It’s nice to meet you Princess.” I nodded. “And yeah...I can imagine your time is being taken up a lot because of this…” I stifled a yawn.

“Yes, well much of the fault for it is sadly mine. Equestria hasn’t had a war in over a thousand years so both myself and the guard have been lacking in the skills needed for proper deployment and set up. Thankfully Luna has retained her skills in that department.” She sighed. “So, I hear you are a Pyromancer Wolf, or as Arceus says, a Fire Type.”

“A fire fighting type.” I answered and corrected. “I have all the fire of a Pyromancer, with the physical talents of a natural born master.” I nodded. “And the wolf bits...well that has something to do with my soul or something from what Luna told me.”

“I was told, and I assure you Luna will help you uncover that with you. Now then, how was your training yesterday?”

“Not that great.” Roxy said sheepishly. “I learned one move but it was a basic Normal Type so, yeah.”

“And I learned absolutely nothing, cause sitting in a bonfire doesn’t really stir the ‘here’s how to summon fire from inside you’.” I said honestly.

“It is different for everyone.” Celestia said warmly. “It is why for today I shall be helping you connect to your inner fire and Arceus will be aiding Roxy for her Psychic abilities.”

“Alrighty then.” I nodded. “Considering your name is ‘Celestial’, I assume your power is the Sun?”

“It is accurate. Mother always told me the day I was born the sun iself gifted me some of its power as tribute to a new Goddess and my mother. As I grew the Sun and I became more as one until I controlled when it rose up and set. Luna is much the same, the day she was born the moon gifted her a piece of it’s core as Tribute. Much like myself she eventually became one with it and gained the power to control when it rose and set as well as manipulating the constellations.

“That’s really cool.” I said honestly.

“Guess that will be harder for us. We wern’t born gods so…” Roxy sighed.

“It will be difficult, but not impossible. You already have been given gifts to aid you in this trial. The blood the son of your God gave to your ancestors, and now the bodies Arceus has given you two, to build you up in power. Soon, Luna and I will also give you both something else when you both are ready to finalize your ascension into Godhood.”

“Isn’t there like...ancient relics or something we have to hunt down instead?” I asked nervously. “Cause this whole ‘godhood’ thing...doesn’t sound right...but that’s also given me and Roxy are ‘mere mortals’ still having to catch up with...all of this.” I started, the fun me and Roxy had still helping me keep much bigger facts from sinking in too deep.

“Possibly. Not in your world or Equestria… I’ll have to ask the other Gods to see if any such items they crafted could help.”

“Alright.” I nodded. “So, when do we start?”

“Training begins after breakfast, and will continue til shortly after lunch. From there Twilight will arrive and give you both a tour of Canterlot and later Ponyville and the other towns and cities.”

“Sounds Lovely.” Roxy stated.

“Neat.” I nodded. “See Roxy, I told you I’d get a cross country date sooner or later.” I chuckled.

“Mind if I ask a few questions?” Roxy asked as we took our seats, food was delivered shortly after.

“Not at all.” Celestia said happily.

“Well, just where is Canterlot exactly in regards of Equestria?”

“Ah. Here.” She lit her horn up, a map popped into the air above us and floated there. “Canterlot is just a tad east of the center of Equestria. The old capitol was within the Everfree Forest, but it was abandoned after the… Nightmare Moon Incident.”

“Now that can either be taken one of three ways...one is inappropriate as hell so I’ll keep it to two...something possessed Luna, or she just got stupidly depressed.” I said, not needing to be a professional detective about the only person I knew that had something to do with the moon became a ‘nightmare’.

Celestia sighed, looking very upset. "A bit of the later two really." She sighed, taking a drink of her morning milk.

“O-oh...sorry.” I said nervously. “I didn’t mean to upset you princess…”

"It is not a pleasant memory. I am sure if you want to know more that Twilight can inform you." She said, taking a breath. "So, are you both enjoying the milk?"

“The milk is delicious.” I commented. “Tastes a lot fresher than back home, where did you get it?” I asked while taking another drink, accidentally making the crucial mistake.

“I made it myself.” I nearly did a spit take. “Here in Equestria the vast majority of milk is, well, milked from mares. Spells and potions allow for a steady production and it’s been common courtesy for important guests of the castle to partake in either my or my sisters milk during their visit. In fact the Cheese you both enjoyed last night was made from Luna’s.”

I slowly began putting my cup down.

“Any more?” I fell back in my chair at hearing Roxy say that and seeing that her cup was empty.

“Of course. I managed to fill a gallon jug before the meal so there is plenty.” Celestia replied with a smile.

“Alright...so…” I started. “This...is your breast milk…” I managed. “Why...no, just why?” I asked incredulously. “I know it might be common but...do cows not exist here?”

“Yes but like us they are sentient and feed their own young and themselves with it. They produce a lot more than ponies, true but their milk, we have found, is more useful in potions than for a meal.”

“Eh, milk is milk.” Roxy said, pouring herself another cup. She then got a huge grin… oh no. “So, Princess, where might I acquire said Milk Potion for myself?”

“Oh I can have the staff leave a few bottles for you in your room if you’d like.”

“I’d love that.” Roxy said, giving me a grin.

“Is there a...professional trainer to make sure this lady doesn’t kill me with flirts?” I pleaded to Celestia. “Cause my girlfriend's gonna kill me with her flirting one of these days.”

“If you mean a relationship expert… I suppose my niece Cadence could help.” Celestia said, now taking a bite of her buttered toast.

“Well...as long as she doesn’t give Roxy more things to tease me over…” I said, sighing as I took the cup back up and taking a sip, even if it was breast milk it was still good milk.

After breakfast we got to training. I have to admit, seeing Celestia here was… interesting, but thankfully memories of last night with Roxy kept those thoughts out of my head. “Now Wolf, the first rule of Pyromancy is to not fear the fire.” She said, a swish of her hand and it was burning bright with orange flames. “Pyromancers often use emotions to fuel their fires and while one emotion often burns brighter and hotter than the rest, all are important, and a fire fueled by fear will only ever burn out the one who started it.”

“Sounds about right.” I nodded.

She took one of my hands, and then placed her flaming hand onto it. Her skin is… wow… so soft. And it’s skin, no coat. Huh, weird. She slid her flaming hand across mine and managed to leave the fire onto it. I was holding fire… so cool! Woah… it feels like… it has a heartbeat… and it’s breathing. “Now, hold the flame steady, and focus on emotions, what emotion makes this fire burn brightest and hottest?”

“I think there’s three…” I guessed.

She shook her head. “The strength of the emotions vary in power based on the Pyromancer. Two can both fuel theirs with Courage, but one’s fire will be stronger for one reason or another. Most often it’s because the emotion has played a powerful role in their life. To repeat, what emotion, to you, makes this fire burn brightest and hottest?”

“I...don’t know.” I said nervously. “But…” I sighed out. “The only thing I remember that has made me go...is anger…” I sighed out. “It’s always been when people tried to hurt those I care about but...anger is anger.”

She nodded. “Anger, rage, wrath, all can make a fire spread faster, burn hotter and destroy whatever it touches, including the one who started it. But, it can be controlled so long as you chain it to a purpose. I had a student like that once. A gifted Pyromancer, but quick to temper and rage. He began to fear himself and his fire, which only made the issue worse for him. One day, I asked for him to guard my crown.” She said, taking the small golden crown off her head. “He did, and I crafted golems to try and steal it from him. As expected, he feared his fire and almost let them steal it. But, he let his anger flow, though a controlled stream and his flames burned the golems to ashes but did not harm my crown. He learned to control his anger by focusing it on what he hated while also using it to keep what he treasured safe.”

“That...makes sense.” I nodded. “I normally used my anger to protect my friends and family...especially Roxy.” I said honestly. “Just...remembering some of the things…” I started, remembering all those jackass jocks made my wrists ignite in anger. “It’s...rather aggravating.”

“As it should be. Just remember.” She said, I looked up and was surprised to see the fire in my hands was now three times as big. She leaned down, picking up a flower. “What you choose to unleash your fire on,” She tossed it into the fire, the small flower burned to ashes in seconds. “Is a living thing. Be them beast or intelligent, life is life. Taking it is an act that can not be undone, even as a God, being killed by a god means no afterlife, the death hits them at their soul. So, be careful who you burn if you choose ashes.”

I wasn’t really sure if I was ready for this stuff anymore. “Uh...yeah, good to know…”

She took my hands, closing them and putting the fire out in the process. “If you aren’t ready for using anger in your fire, we can use ulterior fuels.” She said, smiling at me as she took a nearby pine cone and gave it to me. “Think of happy memories, memories that make you smile at their thoughts and let them manifest across this pinecone, showing their colors in full vibrant dances.”

I nodded and took a deep breath, the freshest, and the most joyous memory I had was when Roxy and me admitted our love for each other after so long, and all I knew was that that was the happiest moment of my life.

Happily, I opened my eyes, seeing the pine cone covered in small orange and red lights as they carefully moved along the pinecone. “Good. Hold it like that until the pine cone burns out, and we can focus next on manifesting it onto more wood or burnable items until you can manifest and hold it in your hands alone.”

“It kind of...reminds me of Christmas lights.” I said honestly, seeing it softly glow with life and joy.

“Fire is many things, warmth and life, or fear and destruction. So long as you use it responsibly.”

“Alright.” I nodded gently as I held it carefully in my hands. “The Last Airbender is at least good enough to let you know about this stuff…”

For the next four hours I spent it using happy emotions to set sticks, old lumber and pine cones on fire. I wasn't able to manifest and hold fire in my hands, but I was able to make sparks. We stopped for lunch where Roxy and I had a bit of a lunch date and to my surprise…

"Is this, Pokemon Food?" Roxy asked, looking the small brown cylinders over.

"Humans on my world have done well in how they coexist with Pokemon." Arceus stated. "Your bodies are that of Pokemon and can safely eat this food. While it will be strange at first, I promise it will only benefit you in the long run of your training." Arceus then began eating his own plate of the Pokemon Food.

Roxy and I stared at it for a while before she finally popped one in her mouth. "Huh. Tastes like sweet and sour pork."

I raised an eyebrow, taking a bite of one myself. Woah, fried rice.

“Mine tastes like fried rice.” I said honestly. “Uh...quickie question Arceus...because we’re both nerds in our world, is the pokemon cartoon real? Or is it based on the games?”

"A bit of both." He said with a shrug. "There's always differences in terms of time and the placement of events. Locations as well."

“So...the Jewel of Life event happened?” I inquired.

"Yes, but it wasn't Ash who went about retrieving the jewel, it was another trainer, named Pearl."

“That’s good to know.” I nodded. “Glad that whole debacle was solved and that...fiction is real.”

“The wonders of the Multiverse.”

After Lunch we did some more training for a few more hours before finally it was over and Twilight came by. I didn’t get a good look at her before. She looked nice, wearing a long sleeve white dress shirt and jeans that matched her mane color with some dark blue shoes. She looked… nice. Not anywhere near Roxy in terms of body type but she’d still be a looker back home, easy… C cup chest and good hips… why am I making note of that? “Good to see you two again.” Twilight said as she shook our hands. “How has your training been?”

“Not the best. So far Wolf can at least summon fire on some wood, but I still can’t do anything psychic.” Roxy said.

"But so far it's going well enough." I shrugged. "So you'll be our tour guide around Equestria?"

"Canterlot for today, since you haven't been around the palace much we can start with it's noteworthy locations and move onto the rest of the city. First up and closest is the throne room." Twilight said, waving to lead the way. She was some feet ahead as Roxy took my hand and leaned against me as we followed.

"So, who are you?" I asked Twilight. "We only got names and a title to go off of, so I'm just curious."

"Well, as you know, I'm Twilight Sparkle. The element of Magic and, heh, newly crowned Princess." She said, tugging her wings at their tips. "Before that I was Celestia's personal student since I was a foal. She taught me a lot about magic, of course my love of learning probably didn't hurt either. Heh, I was reading books two lessons ahead of what she was having me practice most of the time."

"So you were born in Canterlot?" Roxy asked.

Twilight nodded. "Yeah. I moved to Ponyville about four years ago, since then I've lived in the old town library."

"Jeez, the hell happened in that short of time?" I asked nervously, knowing four years was a long time but to go from student to princess was quite a leap.

"Well… first major thing was when I arrived Nightmare Moon was released from her imprisonment in the moon, then Discords return, The Changeling Invasion during my brother and Princess Cadence's wedding, Discords reformation, King Sombra's return as well as the crystal empire, and the last thing… heh, well it was actually my fault. Celestia sent me an unfinished spell by Starswirled, the greatest unicorn spell caster and maker in history. I cast it accidentally, swapped the cutie marks and therefore destinies of my friends, but managed to set everything right and completed the spell… after all that Celestia felt I was worthy of becoming an Alicorn, True Equestrian Royalty. And, well, here I am now."

“Right~...” I trailed off in astonishment at all the shit that happened.

"So what's being a princess like?" Roxy asked.

"Well, Celestia and Luna send me paperwork to either look over for a second opinion or for experience myself. Mayor Mare back in Ponyville does the same. They also gave me a monthly allowance, apparently they all have one, Cadence, Luna, Celestia, even Blueblood have them. I'm grateful for that and everything, but honestly getting two million bits a month for just being royalty feels weird." Roxy and my jaws fell. Two million… a month! "Typically I just keep a few thousand for myself, send some to mom and dad and donate the rest to help either Ponyville or other towns and cities with whatever they might lack funding for."

“Jesus christ, two million a month?” I asked in shock. “Some people back home are lucky enough to make ten thousand.”

"Well, Celestia is great at keeping the economy up and proper. Luna has always been the one to take action and enforce and regulate military actions and development as well as their advances. While Celestia handles more the economics, trade and public approval side. They both work on everything in between and part of why I'm sent paperwork covering various bases topics is to find where I stand in the kingdom in regards to aiding in running it. So far I am showing some favoritism and leaning towards the economy but I would rather see about taking over educational and public services."

“I mean...considering you haven’t let go of a book since we met you, I can agree.” I said, still noting the same leather bound book in her arms from the first time we saw her.

"Oh this?" She asked, holding it up. "It's a notebook full of spells Celestia wants me to learn and master for this… war. I've never seen combat spells so… lethal before. Not even my brother, and he's captain of the guard."

“It’ll only get worse…” I sighed out. “It only ever got worse from a human history perspective…”

"Sadly. War is kinda… one of the few things our world does well." Roxy sighed.

"I'm aware. Arceus brought over some replica weapons of your world and Luna is testing and mass producing them. Your medical advances though are quite impressive for not utilizing magic at all, and as for entertainment, well I have to say, the human race sure knows how to stave off boredom." Twilight said, turning to us and smiling. "Our movies are still wordless and black and white, you have this… CGI thing that makes the fake look realistic."

“And makes the fake look like hot garbage depending.” I shrugged. “But without magic, humans had to use their brains for a whole lot of things, either for entertainment, or for...many other things.”

"Well, I hope when you two take over as co-gods after this war you let your world and Equestria partake in trade and travel. I'd love to visit your Europe someday. Such a long and rich history."

“That wouldn’t be a good idea for several reasons.” I said, maybe a little too quickly. “Uh, sorry.” I said sheepishly.

"I'm sure that so long as it's peaceful and formal on the initial meeting all will go well."

"Maybe." Roxy shrugged.

“I mean...we’ll have to get past Earth going into a religious civil war when the time comes though…” I said nervously.

"Eh, to be honest religion has been going in a bad way for a while the few who either actually get it or adapt it are few and far between. This would just be the kick in the pants to get everyone in line. Plus, if we are going to take over as the new gods back home, we can ease people into it."

Huh, maybe we can.

“I mean...we can technically say ‘everyone’s right and wrong’ and be done with it.” I suggested.

"That might be bad." Roxy said. "I mean, imagine god telling an Atheist he doesn't exist despite he is there, talking to said Atheist? Might be better if we take slow approaches to making humanity… better."

“America might implode and...well the Vatican might be fine enough depending on the current pope…” I said

While Roxy and I debated what the best actions and possible outcomes of messing with people back home as gods would be, Twilight walked us to our first stop on the tour of Canterlot Castle. The royal Library and Holy shit… I think these shelves are five stories tall?

"How do you even get books from way up there?" Roxy asked.

“Even the shelves have shelves…” I blinked.

"The royal Canterlot Library has books about almost every subject from almost all corners of the world. The only places yet to add to our collection are the hostile or evasive races/Kingdoms." Twilight said. She sighed happily. "I have a lot of good memories here."

“So where’s your campsite Twilight?” I joked.

"Oh Celestia built me a private study tower not too far from the library. It's where I lived while I was her student."

Roxy chuckled. "Sounds about right. So, where to next?"

"Next… well, I guess the Artifacts Museum. It's right next door."

“Artifacts?” I asked curiously. “What kind of artifacts?”

“Mostly artifacts recovered from the time before the three tribes united. A few relics of kingdoms that fell here or there and some donations from the other kingdoms to tell their history as well.”

“Alrighty then.” I nodded. “Good to know it’s mostly history and the like.”

“Yeah. Anything that’s considered dangerous is locked away in the castle vault.” Twilight said as we walked with her to the Artifacts Museum. It was paintings, pottery, a few old weapons and armor sets, things like that. There was a lot too. Even some old books that were too old to be studied without damaging them.

“And this is an old fashioned Equestrian Herd Bell.” Twilight said, showing us an old looking bell around a necklace. It was pretty plain but held the still clear engraving of a rose flower.

“And...what’s the...Herd Bell do?” I asked nervously, having a bad feeling I know what it’s for.

“Well, Equestria allows for the marriage of multiple partners, herds. Herd Bells were a lot like an old fashioned wedding ring. They held an image of the family emblem and let everypony know the mare, or stallion, was taken and to which herd clane they were married to. This one actually belongs to the Rose Thorn herd, their family donated this about a hundred years back.”

“Now...I knew it was going to be about a herd but...didn’t think it would be like a wedding ring.” I said honestly.

“They were really popular when herds between the tribes began thriving. These days though they’re more like an engagement ring and only used if a couple is going to form a herd, the bell being given to the integrating member or members.”

“How common are herds these days?” Roxy asked.

“Not as much as they used to be. Thanks to spells and potions to help curb the gender gap Herds are less common than before.”

“How big is the gender gap?”

“Ten to fifteen mares for every one stallion.”

“Woah! Yeah I imagine those spells and potions come in handy.”

“Yeah, they swap genders, or allow two mares to have a foal, things like that.”

“Well...glad that isn’t as bad as it could have been.” I said nervously.

“Has the gender gap shrunk any?” Roxy asked.

“Sadly… no. In fact we are pretty sure it’s gotten bigger…” Twilight said, looking a bit nervous. “Last I read the foal birth rates from five years ago, were twenty fillies per colt.”

“Oh… Well that’s not good.”

“Is there any way to fix it?” I asked nervously. “While you can make sure you don’t have generational problems…”

“Honestly… I don’t know. Cadence knows more about this than I do really. Hopefully she can come by someday and talk possibilities over.”

“Good enough.” I nodded. “So uh...what races are in this world if I may ask? Cause so far we’ve seen four kinds of ponies, a dragon, and whatever the hell Discord is.”

“Minotaurs, Griffons, Yaks, Cows, Goats, Buffalo, Deer, Caribou, Hippos, Hippogriffs, Zebra’s, and there are other races but we either haven’t made contact with them or they are elusive as a species.”

“Damn, quite a roster.” I said in surprise.

"Do they also have gender ratio issues?" Roxy asked.

"Yes. About the same as Equestria save for the Cows and the Minotaur. The cows are twenty five mares to one male while the Minotaurs are seven males for one female."

"Huh. Do they also herd relationships or is it potions and spells too?"

"Both, the cows especially."

"Interesting." I nodded. "Humans are about even in the male to female ratio." I brought up.

"Really? So I take it two partner couples are the standard on your world?" Twilight asked.

"Heh, yes and no. Including those who prefer the same sex over the opposite sex, and… rather dumb standards and people's own selfishness… these days actually finding someone to date is… not easy." Roxy said sadly.

"Oh, that's awful."

Roxy shrugged. "Just one of the things Wolf and I will get working on when we get back, right?" She asked, looking over and up to me.

"As long as I can gloat to those pricks back at school." I smiled. "But we'll figure it out together." I nodded. "No one deserves to be alone…"

After the artifact museum, Twilight showed us the guards training area. We actually saw Luna on a higher up balcony but she was talking to a high ranked, if that fancy armor means anything, guard while looking over a lot of paperwork. Roxy and I nearly jumped at the sound of Gunfire, the. Remembered Twilight said Arceus brought a few human world weapons over to use in the war.

From there we saw the outer gardens and next door Celestia's school for gifted Unicorns. Apparently Twilight went here before getting picked to be Celestia's student personally.

From there we went outside the castle and onto a busy cobblestone walkway where buildings lined the road like a proper city. There were a lot of guards, but even more normal, rich looking citizens. Twilight lead us to the shopping district, where many various shops of all kinds were here.

"War Cheese?" Roxy asked, looking at the name of one shop. Appropriately, a Cheese shop.

"Heh, yeah. About… three hundred years ago Equestria had a small war with the cows over Cheese imports and exports. Whole thing lasted about three months. No lives were lost, it was mostly just the cheese makers being stubborn on who's cheese was best." Twilight said.

“That’s...pretty sad if you have a war over a subjective thing.” I frowned. “But...well can’t really say humans are any better sometimes…”

"Will we meet these other races?" Roxy asked.

"I'm sure that will happen sooner or later." Twilight stated.

“Hopefully it’ll be under good circumstances.” I said nervously, not knowing if bad things could happen between now and two years from now.

From the shopping district came the food court district, the smells were amazing. The park and business district was a lovely mix of nature and modern manufacturing Warehouse and offices. Lastly was the Residential and school districts. As we were walking we got to see the edge of the city. Woah, we are way high up.

“I didn’t think we would be this high up for the school and residential district.” I said honestly.

"It's because we're near the city limits. Canterlot was built on the side of a mountain, and aside from the castle, the residential district gives some of the best views of Equestria's western lands. You can actually see Ponyville from here." Twilight stated.

"How high up are we?" Roxy asked.

"About four thousand feet." Twilight said.

“Damn.” I blinked in surprise. “Must have been a pain to build something this grand up here.”

"Not really. The mountain itself is very sturdy and thanks to magic and the natural gems within the mountain for reinforcement enchantments, the Canterlot was supposedly built in under two years."

“Damn.” I said in surprise. “But...I suppose thanks to magic being able to do a lot of heavy lifting.”

"Actually a mix of surveying and clearing by the Pegasi, Magic of the unicorns, and the construction skills of the earth ponies is what made Canterlot so great. While it is majority unicorn, Canterlot is still a good mix of all three of the tribes."

"How good a mix?" Roxy asked.

"Well, last I researched Canterlot's population is fifty six percent Unicorn, the remaining forty four percent is half Pegasi and half earth pony."

"Sounds interesting." I nodded.

From the residential District Twilight brought us to the final major area of Canterlot, the AirPort. Apparently, rather than planes, Ponies use hot air balloons, and Zeppelins. Zeppelins for large cargo and passenger transport, and Hot Air Balloons is the equivalent to owning your own boat and keeping it at a doc here. They range from simple to something akin to the house in UP.

“Well, that was Canterlot, or at least the general tour, You two really should explore the city on your own and see the finer details personally.” Twilight said, stopping as we looked over the city's edge. The fall below was terrifying but there were a lot of patrolling Pegasus guards to catch ponies who fall off or jump.

“Wish all of this touring was under...better circumstances though.” I sighed out.

“We’ll make time.” Roxy said, taking my hand. “Thank you Twilight. Wolf and I will explore a bit then head back to the castle.” Twilight nodded and took her leave as Roxy and I looked back over at the view. In the distance just passed a thick forest was a large town made from wood, hay, stone, a massive forest of apple trees, and flat grasslands as far as I can see from here. That must be Ponyville. “Feels so… surreal, doesn’t it?”

“Anything specific? Cause everything here feels surreal…” I said honestly.

“We just admitted we love each other, got turned into pokemon, our favorite pokemon, and end up in a land of anthro magical technicolor ponies with admissible sexy bodies and our first time in bed with one another we’re not even in our actual bodies. Now we’re basically learning how to use Super Powers. And when this is all over, we go back home as Gods… Heh, feels like a fever dream really.”

“The main reason why it would be the best fever dream is because you’re my girlfriend.” I said happily as I wrapped an arm around Roxy.

“You cheesy.” She laughed, leaning against me. “So, your training doing well?”

“Well, I can burn stuff with the power of joy.” I said honestly.

“So should I keep a water bucket by the bed?” She teased. “So far I can lift small things, but even lifting a pencil feels like it’s about a hundred pounds. The headaches suck but they go away pretty fast.”

“I actually need to focus on creating fire, and I don’t think that would be a good idea given that room temperature water hurts me for some reason.” I brought up, still finding it weird that water that should hurt, like scalding or boiling, doesn’t hurt me.

“Fire extinguisher then.” She chuckled. “Two years. We’ll be twenty… I wonder what will happen between now and then. I know it’s two years training and helping out for when this Queen breaks free… But how long do you think the war itself will last?”

“Nobody knows sadly…” I sighed out. “Let’s just hope it won’t last long...or lives won’t be lost…”

“We can hope…” Roxy sighed, she and I just stared out at the view from the edge of Canterlot til Celestia began setting the sun, and we headed back as Luna brought the moon up.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Alright, so take three on this train wreck of a first story. Thank you BioQuill for helping me fix this