• Published 11th Jan 2013
  • 5,552 Views, 139 Comments

Poke Fans in Equestria - Xinrick



my name is wolf and ive been turned into a blazekin, so join me on a great adventure

  • ...
34
 139
 5,552

Chapter 7

I had to rest up after that fight with Victini. He was… way stronger than I expected. Had Sasha not showed up I'd probably be dead or close…

Once I was a hundred percent, Mew teleported Gnite and I to where Jirachi is. I looked around, seeing we were in some huge crater of sorts, snow was everywhere. Must be high up in a mountain.

“Alright…so who here can sing?” I asked, cause I remember that a lot of things involving Jirachi was that the apparent legal loli was always ‘asleep’ and needed to be either sung awake or had music wake them up.

"I got this." Mew said, taking a few steps forward in the snow. "Jirachi! Someone ate all your Oran Berries!"

Immediately a large section of snow shot up, a glowing rock in the center of the crater shines bright until the light began to take shape. Jirachi looked… well, like a humanoid Jirachi. Roughly Enga's height but far smaller in the physical sides… really does look like a-

"Who ate my berries?!" She screamed.

"No one, I just had to wake you up." Mew replied, all the snow dropping as Jirachi floated over to her looking irritated.

“Berry?” I asked, pulling out an Oran Berry from my pocket that I tend to keep on hand due to it’s healing properties. “Some of the one’s I personally farmed.”

Jirachi looked over at me, smiled and floated over and ate the berry right in my hand. "Thank you~ sorry you had to see that. Mew can be such a meanie~"

Woah… Mew wasn't kidding about the cute routine. This is a 180 from how she woke up.

“Well, Mew was right, you are adorable.” I chuckled.

"Awe~ and you're a real good looking stud~ Say, you don't by chance happen to have some… desires you wish for me to grant do you?"

“Well, I have a request for you to join my ever expanding Harem/Pack, and I have someone that want’s a very…particular wish.” I said, stepping besides Gnight with a smile.

"Uh… hi." Gnite said with a wave. "I'd like to, uh.. wish for you to make me a female so… I can mate with him and… have… eggs." Gnite asked, bashful and blushing red.

"Oh. Wow. Well, I can do that but it's gonna have to wait a bit. A wish like that, I'll need a Star." Jirachi said.

"A star?" Gnite asked.

"Jirachi's wish granting powers come in two forms. First, simple wishes such as seeing a distant loved one, food or things like that they will teleport the person, items or use their psychic powers to make your wish." Mew informed. "The second form of wish, also called Miracle Wishes, Jirachi literally pulls a star from the heavens to grant it, but it does have limitations."

"Yeah otherwise I'd have wished the Flesh Wearers gone or the lost Pokemon back." Jirachi added with a nod. "But your wish Dragonite is well within a Miracle Wishes power. We just have to wait until night time."

“Alright, cool.” I nodded. “Good to know…hmm, is it possible to also wish for…something that can call someone from another dimension?” I inquired, really hoping I could get into contact with Roxy and Gilda, just to at least talk with them for a little bit.

Jirachi shook her head. "Sorry. If you want dimensional stuff, you'll have to absorb Palkia's power."

“Which is gonna be…a long time before I can fight that bastards, cause I was barely able to handle Victini…”

"Not to sound mean but… he was mopping the floor with your face…" Mew said.

Jirachi nodded. "Makes sense. He was one of the more powerful of us."

“I had him right where I wanted him.” I countered, not caring if I was quoting Captain America again. “But thing’s should be getting better…now the last one we need to find is Kyurem and…I’m scared what dommy mommy energy she has…cause I like my hips not being turned into powder…”

"Oh if you're going to look for her next then I need to ride you first cause she will make you bed ridden for months." Jirachi said.

“Even though I have…a lot of things to deal with.” I said carefully. “But first…yes, first I gotta fuck you.”

"Please~"

I don't have to tell you how I spent the time till night. Jirachi was… well, she was different. Good… her size and shape do not do her justice…

She also had nine eggs by the time we had to stop so she could rest up and get the stars.

Once it was night and the stars were out she floated up a bit, her little talismans on her star shaped head glowing as her third eye on her stomach opened wide. The stars began twinkling and soon, shot across the sky, and four landed before her. She floated down, her third eye closing and she grabbed the four stars.

"Okay, I'm all set Gnite." Jirachi said.

“Alright Gnite, the time has come.” I said with a smile.

Gnite, giddy and almost jumping took a star from Jirachi, squeezed it and their whole body glowed the same golden color. The silhouette of their body changed and when the light faded- Whoa!

Gnite was… stacked. Huge head burying knockers, large, wide, Thicc hips and butt that jiggled, and their face was softened, adorable and extremely hot… "How do I look?" Gnite asked… her new voice was like temptation, pure and maddening to my ears.

I blinked, taking a step closer to the giant woman in front of me. “Bend over.” I stated bluntly.

I did not sleep.


"Gnite is really a female now…" Flare said.

"She's hot." Enga said.

"She also has thirty eggs." Mil added, Gnite cuddled up to her hoard of eggs she laid.

I was trying to get feeling back Into my hips, crotch and… everything…

"I'll admit, I'm jealous." Frost said, applying cool ice to my soreness.

"Same…" The others all said.

"I can't feel anything…worth it…" I groaned happily.

I spent a few days recovering and once I wasn't sore and all that was working properly I left with Mew to find Kyurem.

A quick teleport and we were in front of an ice covered cave entrance. A harsh blinding snow storm was all around us.

"Well, here is Kyurem's cave." Mew said.

"Considering Kyurem is missing Reshiram and Zekrom…I can see this as a defense mechanism…" I said carefully, taking a deep breath. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck, and no it's just always this snowy here." Mew said and informed.

I walked into the cave. It was still cold but less so. For the most part it was decently lit, glowing chunks of ice providing some light to the area.

Now, where is she?

"Kyurem? Where are you?" I called out. "The time has come! And so will you soon enough."

I didn't get a response. Carefully I walked further and further into the cave, not seeing anyone until finally I came across what looked to be a main chamber. Various frozen berries, meats and a pool of water flowing from the cave wall into a bowl of ice.

It was here I found Kyurem. She was… take Gnite's new body and make it twenty feet tall… She was also sleeping on what seemed to be a nest of fur hides.

"Holy hell…" I muttered in awe at how big this giant woman was. "Uh…Kyurem?"

She gave a light snore. She was clearly in a very deep sleep. I poked her. Nothing… I may or may not have used both hands to grope a boob of hers… still nothing.

I made some fire, thinking maybe the sudden warms would wake her up… also nothing.

Wow. She hibernating?

"That's weird…" I frowned. "Hey Mew? Can you hear me?" I called out to my psychic cat.

No response from her either. Damn. Hmm…

I managed to climb onto her belly, walk over her chest and slide down to her face. Her face alone is as large as my whole body spread out… damn. Games always make them look much smaller.

I poked at her nose for a while, and after ten minutes she blinked her eyes open."Hmm? What?" She grumbled, blinking more and finally spotting me. "Oh… well hello there small and handsome~"

"Morning my Sleeping Beauty." I said with a warm smile.

"Oh, handsome and well mannered. Either this is the best dream yet or I've got an actual polite male on me."

“Gonna need to be super polite for what I’m about to ask.” I said honestly. “So…well, my first question is, are you hibernating or just getting some sleep in?”

"Sadly it's how I pass the time out here. Being in hiding leaves little to do, at least now that you're here I can change that~"

“That’s the second thing I was going to bring up, so far I have a tribe going on, and I am the Alpha, my names Wolf.” I introduced myself. “Mew is outside, and Celebi and Girachi are back at our home with all the rest of my tribe.”

"Oh, left the biggest girl for last~?"

“Both because I had no idea where you were, I needed to get Jirachi to give a wish to a newly female Dragonite…and because Mew and Celebi both warned me to do you last cause I wouldn’t have a pelvis anymore…but boy am I willing to take that chance.”

"Are you sure? My size alone will prove an… interesting, if enjoyable, challenge~?"

“It’s a risk I’m willing to make.” I said readily. “Plus, I don’t want to leave you out on all the egg making I did with…literally every other female in my tribe.”

"Oh~ A male after my own heart. Just a fair warning, I usually don't stop until I've reached triple digits."

I let out a minor whine at the possible pain I’m going to be put through. “It’ll be totally worth it…”


"I'm not gonna ask how you're even alive but I am worried your parts might be empty for a year or more…" Mew said. I was once again bed ridden, only this time I had makeshift splints and casts on my arms, legs and lower torso. Kyurem was happy, in the tribe with two hundred eggs… and I did things I didn't think physically possible… and found out I have way more kinks and fetishes than I believed so before…

“When the cast goes off I’ll be ready and raring to go for another bout.” I said. “Worth it…” I groaned. “Ugh…so…problem…I’m gonna be out of commission unless I get something to help heal my bones faster…and that’s not a good thing all around.”

"I think you forget Kyurem, Jirachi, Celabi and I are all legendaries. We can deal with some basic Flesh Wearers."

“I mean…yes, but I don’t want you to get in danger.” I said worriedly. “Plus, what if they send a legendary?”

"I doubt it. Besides, with Celebi here she can give us an early warning if that does happen."

“True…” I sighed. “I’m just worried ya know?”

"I know. But you can rest. Rest is just as important as strength."

"I know I know." I admitted. "Just…gonna suck with how long it'll take." I sighed, given how it took me a few days to recover just from making Gnite make thirty eggs…”Still worth the pain to plow my mountain of a lady.”

"Yeah. Guess we need to really expand the farm and get that beast farm thing going."

“Yes, we really need to expand our farm and try and set up some fishing…cause we have well over three hundred extra mouths to feed soon…” I sighed.

"Heh. I can easily use my abilities to pull them all up and such. Plus my island still has plenty we can forage."

“That would help immensely.” I said honestly.

"I can talk to Kyurem about using her cave to store meats for long term, then I or Celebi can teleport there and back."

“Perfect.” I nodded. “If thing’s keep going smoothly, then hopefully we can move onto other thing’s.”

And so, for three months I recovered from my roll in the ice with Kyurem. Thanks to potions from Sasha and all the rest I was finally walking again. Still sore but I'm able to move.

The farm was huge. Walls, went to the coast. Pens with wild boars, turkey and goats. All the hatchlings are up in the tree. Lu and the Eevee siblings are all playing in the crops.

I need to protect this.

“No matter what happens…I’m making sure you’re all safe…” I muttered. “I can’t let you all suffer what I have to do…”

I need a plan… okay, first, I need to find all the still alive Pokemon on the planet. Bring them here, keep them all safe. After that, work on training them all in using moves, weapons, and all that. Then, find, and slaughter the infected Legendaries. Not necessarily in that order.

Jirachi can definitely help there.

Luckily she's been working the crops, helping Celebi get them all to grow rapidly and produce more of what we need.

"A map of the world?" Jirachi asked me.

“Yeah, cause…I don’t actually know where we are specifically.” I said honestly. “So, a map of the world would be really good to also figure out where to look for any surviving pokemon or the infected legendaries.”

"Hmm… I can definitely do that. Gonna take a Miracle Wish."

“Really? A world map takes a Miracle?” I inquired.

"Well, if you want it to track the still living Pokemon and other things, yes. My normal wishes typically can be accomplished by teleporting the item or items of the wish to the wisher. But a Miracle Wish, those let me create anything from nothing. I can only pull four a month. And no a Miracle Wish can't be used to wish for more Miracle Wishes."

“Why is there always that stipulation?” I wondered. “Alright, good to know…”

"Well, the reason is actually simple. If I try that or try and pull a fifth star to make a fifth Miracle Wish, the excessive power it would take would send me into a thousand years sleep."

“Yeah, that makes sense.” I nodded. “So best not use the Miracles too much.”

"Just four a month." Jirachi said, pulling out one of the remaining Miracle stars. "Alright, so one magic map."

"Thank you." I nodded. "This means a lot Jirachi."

She nodded, the little star glowing bright and then in a poof, a roll of paper. She handed it to me. "There you go. One magic map of the world."

I smiled and took the map, giving the wonderful wish maker a quick kiss on her forehead. "Perfect, now it's time to do some globe trotting."

I quickly got my armor on and once I was outside the walls I opened the map. Woah. The image of the planet on this map was a space view, and seemed to be moving. Hmm… looks like there are three giant continents, four much smaller continents, and a lot of islands dotted across the planet. The poles were both extremely frozen over with ice and snow.

"Alright, so where are we now?" I hummed, trying to zoom in on where we were specifically to get a grasp on how much land we have and how far I have to go.

It responded to that, the map moving and zooming in on one of the larger continents and after an admittedly long minute zoomed in and over our makeshift town. The walls, farms, tree and such were all in an aerial view.

That's a lot of land.

“Ho-kay…so we have more than enough land to handle a lot of things.” I muttered. “Alright magic map, show me where the closest living Pokemon not in our camp is.” I said, trying to be specific so it wouldn’t just zoom into the tribe.

It zoomed out, moving across the landscape more inland until it reached a spot that looked to be a swamp of sorts.

“Alright, so swamp land it is…either going to be Bug, Water, Grass or Ghost types there…” I hummed, looking to see how long it would take for me to run, even after all my legendary strength boosts. “Hmm…probably a day or two?”

I best take Enga with me. She is the one putting a speakable language into the minds of… hold on a minute… Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini and Kyurem… didn't. I was speaking to each of them perfectly fine…

“Alright, so either it’s because their Legendaries…or…wait…would I also be Psychic?” I questioned, remembering that I did absorb Victini who was Fire and Psychic…if the logic of me being less hurt by water because I absorbed Kyogre was true…huh. “Hey Mew or Celebi? Mind coming out real quick? I have some very important questions to ask.”

"Need something Wolf?" Mew asked as she appeared next to me.

“Yeah, I’m confused by language barriers and also…what it means to actually have all these marks.” I said, bringing up the Legendary Marks on my arms. “So, firstly is Language…how did all of you speak the same language as me on our first visit when I needed Enga to give everyone else the ability to?”

"That is simple." She said, pointing at the first legendary mark I obtained. "When you absorbed one of us, you not only took their power, but their memories as well. Each mark on you holds both the memories and power of the one or ones who came before. As a result you gained the ability to speak and understand plane Pokemon."

“Oh~, okay so that kind of explains the first and at least half of the second.” I said honestly. “So, the second question I had was what do these marks entail power wise? Cause when I absorbed Kyogre water was a lot less painful to me, still hurt but it didn’t swell up my hand like I got stung by a giant ass bee.”

"As you can guess, we Legendaries all share a power that acts as a link to the typing. I, being Psychic, Jirachi, being Steel and Psychic, Celebi being Grass and Psychic, and Kyurem, who is Ice and Dragon. Basically all it means is we are vessels for the raw typing energies to flow through the physical world. It's why with so many of our fellow Legendaries under the Flesh Wearers controle, Pokemon have largely lost the ability to use moves and their powers."

“And so far I’ve collected Virizion, who’s Grass and Fighting, Kyogre who’s Water, and Victini who’s Fire and Psychic…so my Fire and Fighting attacks should be a whole lot stronger, and I should be able to use Psychic, Grass and Water moves and have their strengths…and weaknesses.” I said, even though I would have my weaknesses covered due to my super multi type.

Mew nodded. "That's right."

“Alright, that is very cool…though I will need to ‘talk’ to the other two to get some training in with figuring out how to use Grass and Water, and I can talk to you all to help me with Psychic moves.”

"Yeah. So, going out to find survivors?"

“Yes I am.” I nodded. “And there are some that are found in this swamp here.” I pointed to the spot on the map.

Mew looked at the map. "Well, you better be quick. That swamp is a hotspot for Flesh Wearers hunting parties."

“Well…that might be a problem, but I’ve been itching to beat some Flesh Wearer ass.” I said, cracking my knuckles and getting a bit excited for the thought of killing some of those rat bastards.

Taking the map, some supplies and my new armor I headed out. Even at my fastest this was a two day trip.

I began my journey there passing by monsters, killing them and continuing on.

I periodically checked the map, and thankfully whoever was in the swamp hadn't left yet, nor were they dead.

Eventually I came across the swamp. The place was ripe with groggy, muggy air with an ever present smell and taste of mold.

What wasn't mud was rotting trees, tree roots I kept tripping on, or a variety of frogs that seemed happy to leave me alone but are each other without mercy.

“Ugh…this place fucking sucks…” I groaned, wading through the just deep enough water that it was a pain in the ass to walk through.

I checked the map again. Whoever this Pokemon is, I'm close.

Pushing through the mud I found a huge skull of some… thing. It rested atop a tree that grew in and around and out of it. Sitting in one of the eye sockets I spotted them. A Dusclops.

“Hey there.” I said to the Dusclops. “How you doing?”

They looked down at me. Surprised and cautious. "Are you… no, no you wouldn't be. Have you encountered the Flesh Wearers coming here?"

“I haven’t found any yet.” I answered. “And don’t worry, I’m a friend, names Wolf.”

"Hm. Are there many others out there still? I was beginning to think I was all that was left."

“There are plenty, I have founded a new tribe that is growing by the day, both with new pokemon I’m rescuing and…the massive breeding fetish half of them have.” I said sheepishly. “I am the Alpha of said Tribe.” I added.

"Oh, that is good to hear. But why did you come all the way here to my home?"

“To bring you to a much safer place, which would be my home.” I said honestly. “I’m going on a journey to find as many of our fellow Pokemon as I can and bring them back to Haven.”

"That's nice, but if I leave I might not be able to finish my tests."

“Tests? What tests?” I inquired.

"I've been watching the Flesh Wearers from a distance and noticed some things. Firstly, they are drawn to living things, like fish to water. They actively seek it just to kill it, but they prefer environments that are ripe with decay, Rott and death. It's why so many reside in this swamp, and how I've avoided them. Being a Ghost type I don't really qualify as alive and so long as I don't get too close they actually ignore me."

Okay, that does track. Enga was being chased by some biblically accurate angel monster, not a Flesh Wearer when we met.

"I'm hoping to find something they actively avoid, and use that to possibly entrap or at least lead them away from new tribes."

“So they avoid ‘undead’...hmm…” I hummed. “Now, I’ve fought against a few of them, and none of them seem to actually give a damn about their own personal health…but you bringing up their aversion to already dead things is…strange.”

"It's not really an aversion. If I get close they get violent but I keep a distance and I think they can't tell me apart from any other corpses. No, I've been looking at and through all the things that draw them or that they seem comfortable around, and looking for what the exact opposite could be. As I said, they are attracted to living things, but this is just to kill them. Their territories are always covered in blood, gore and corpses. So what would the opposite of that be?"

“Life.” I said honestly.

"But they chase after to kill said life. So, what is something that is the opposite of both dead and alive?"

“I mean, my next guess would have been ‘Purity’...but the only thing that I can think of is…Nothing?” I asked sheepishly. “Like, not normal ‘nothing’, like it could be a tangible thing, an energy inbetween…wait…do you know what a ‘Nobody’ is?” I asked, just having that sudden thought hit me suddenly like that game’s entire selling point.

"I'm lost in your wording. No, I don't know."

“Don’t worry, a lot of other people were confused by that wording too.” I chuckled at my own little in joke. “Ugh, a bit hard to explain…I’d say…like the absence of a thing even though it’s still there.”

"So something both alive but also dead?"

“Yeah, it’s supposed to be in that weird In Between, which the race I mentioned, Nobody, is technically one of those things. It’s a Body and Soul without the Heart…or it’s supposed to be alive, but the things that make up a living being aren’t there.”

"Hmm… I don't know of anything like that… well, not a creature, but I believe I know of a plant."

“Anything can help.” I nodded . ”What kinda plant are we looking for?”

"Well, I have never seen it, but my mother told me a story about a Dratini who was saved by a cave where these large metallic looking flowers grew. The Flesh Wearers did not dare go near them despite nothing but the Dratini and the Flowers were in that cave. Eventually, the Dratini escaped but I do not know if these flowers have a name nor what kind of cave they'd grow in."

“Well, it’s best we check this out anyways.” I said honestly.

"Where will you look?"

I thought about that for a moment before wondering… the map showed me where he was… maybe it can show me where other things are too.

I pulled out my map. “Alright, show me this cave of metallic flowers.” I said to the map.

The map zoomed out, multiple dots showing up with an almost chrome coloring across the displayed area.

“Chrome huh?” I hummed. “Also, there is a lot of spots…which one is the closest?”

The map zoomed in more, showing from where I am there's a cave maybe a mile or so east of here still in the swamp. Perfect.

“Awesome, there’s a cave where these Chrome plants are about a mile east of here.” I said with a smile, rolling up the map and putting it away. “Follow me.” I said, heading off towards the cave as best I could through all the vines, roots, and bog water.

It took longer than I'd like but we came across the cave. I lit a fire in the palm of my hand and we walked further in. After a bit I saw one. A faintly glowing chrome colored flower, growing in the darkest corner of this cave. It had thirteen petals, and seven Anthers sticking out of it.

“Cool.” I said, walking over and gently picking the flower. “Thirteen and Seven…even my little knowledge on that silly franchise let’s me know this is important…” I muttered to myself.

I sniffed it, smelling no scent at all but wondering…


"This is a Hollow Flower." Sasha said after I returned to our town with Ops the Dusclops. "They're a weird one. Magically or alchemically they don't do much despite having a vast magic nature."

“That makes sense.” I nodded. ”So, Ops over there believes that this plant, or at least the nature of it, is a great deterrent for the Flesh Wearers considering they thrive in dead area’s and hunt life like rabid animals.”

"Hmm… if that's true, then we can grow these all over the walls, basically camouflage the whole place from them…" Sarah said, spinning the flower by the stem in her fingers. "I'll run some tests and let you know how they turn out."

“That would be fantastic.” I nodded. “Hopefully it works, and if need be, you can talk to Ops about all the tests they did.”

"I'll do that."

With that done I was off to see Jirachi. I needed to know more about her Miracle Wishes. We've used two this month, two left and so far I only know the one limitation.

“Hey Jirachi.” I said, seeing my cute legendary genie sitting on a pile of leaves nomming on some berries.

"Hi Wolf." She replied, rapidly finishing the berry she was eating. "Need something? More breeding perhaps~?"

“While having a breeding fetish is something I didn’t expect to get…I wanted to talk about the limitations on your Miracle’s.”

"Oh, sure. What do you wanna know about them specifically?"

“Anything about the limitations, cause so far I’ve only been told about the amount of times you can do it, and that some need to have the help of other legendaries.”

"When did I say some need help from others?"

“Palkia helping out with some dimensional communication.”

"Ah. Right. Assuming they're alive. Anyhow, limitations are basically… I can't make someone else a Legendary. I can't send you anywhere through time. I can't revive someone from the dead more than twice… and lastly I can't use a wish to kill someone or something."

“I’m…honestly not surprised by a lot of those besides the reviving twice.” I brought up.

"Yeah. The ethereal plane is tricky and each time a soul is pulled back the harder it is to do. Two is my limit."

I nodded… hmm… can't send me anywhere in time… Celebi can though… also… I wonder… can she send/bring other people or things?

“Hey, can Celebi send or bring people through time? Or does it need to be Dialga?” I inquired.

"She can, it's just not as easy. She's not that good at controlling it when she brings people through time. Unless you have a means of making them all small and travel sized - what's with that face?"

“Okay…so you’re probably gonna find this weird…” I said. “So, you’ll probably need to read my mind for this, but I wish for as many Pokeballs as you can.”

"Hmm. Don't know what that is but let me…" She raised a hand, her little talismans things glowing. "Yeah looks like I don't need to use a Miracle Wish."

I smiled… then found myself digging myself out of a mountain of Pokeballs. Normal Pokeballs, great balls, ultra balls, heavy balls, net balls, heal balls, all of them. Even Master Balls.

"What are these things anyway?" Jirachi asked.

“These are items that can do exactly what you said to a Pokemon, make them small and travel sized.” I said with a smile. “It puts a pokemon into a special pocket dimension that keeps them safe and sound from a lot of things, and it’s use is best when the pokemon is either completely willing or having lost in a fight.”

"So… what's it like inside one?"

I… actually had no idea.

“Uh…you have a point, I have no idea…” I said carefully. “Uh…want to test it out? I promise that this should be safe and fine.”

"I guess. How does it work?"

I picked up a normal PokeBall, figuring that it won't actually catch her and gave it a light toss at her. It bonked her head and she was absorbed into it in a flash of red.

It shook for a little while before she popped back out in a flash of white. "What the- that was… weird." She replied.

“Sorry about that.” I said sheepishly. “But how was it in there?”

"Kinda… okay? I felt like I was surrounded by really soft fur or something, like a huge squishy bed of it and I got really relaxed and sleepy, but I shook it off and here I am now."

“Alright cool.” I nodded. “Good to know, and so what I’m going to be doing is putting Pokemon from the past that I couldn’t save, and bring them here with Celebi.”

"Why not just have her do it alone?"

“I mean…that’s true, but I’m concerned that something bad might happen if I just send her in alone.” I said carefully.

"She can differ between dangerous times and not remember? She can appear before a bad event happens, but also use it to warn them and save them before. Besides, not like it will change anything here."

“Oh, so it’s that kind of Time Travel.” I nodded. “And I know I know, I’m sorry for being nervous about all your safety…love is strange like that.”

"Well, you should go talk to her about all that."

I nodded, heading off.

I thankfully found Celebi working in the garden. "Hey Wolf." She said with a wave, making a whole lot of wheat grow rapidly.

“Hey Celebi. I see the gardening is going well.” I nodded. “So, I have some questions about Time Travel.”

"No messing with the past won't change the future. Just creates a new timeline and that's a whole other can of worms."

“So…how would you feel about going back and rescuing Pokemon?” I asked.

"You do know that won't actually be saving them right? Just makes copies of them more or less?"

“Well…” I sighed. “It’s better than nothing…and even if it’s just a copy…it’ll at least help some of them…” I said, looking over and seeing the eevee sibling’s and Lu just playing like kids should with their new younger siblings. “It’s the least I can do for them…I didn’t know and wasn’t fast enough…”

"Well, I suppose that can work but it does have other risks."

"Like what?" I inquired.

"Alternative timeline versions of us, Dialga, both infected and not, ending up in the wrong timeline all together and such."

"So…it's a bad idea to bring others to this world?" I asked, hating how my idea was now going down the crapper due to a lot of issues.

"Well, it won't tear the fabric of time or space apart, our biggest issues are mostly Dialga and parallel timeline versions of us."

"Yeah…and I doubt some people would want that." I sighed. "So…do I piss off Dialga and mess up other timelines, or do I just let it go…"

"Depends. Honestly out of that our biggest issues would be an infected Dialga. But if we can meet with one or several uninfected Dialgas, then we can probably keep safe."

“That would be good.” I nodded. “Hoped at least something would have been simple here…”

"Wanna go talk to and find one of them?"

"Yes, that would be great." I nodded. "So many things are opening up and…it's making a 'to do list' kind of a hassle."

With a nod, Celebi took my hand and held it tight. A portal of blue, white, green and silver opened behind her and she pulled me in.

I wasn't sure how long she pulled me through. Doubt when traveling through time there's any time passing for you but we eventually landed atop a mountain where I looked up and spotted Dialga. They looked just like their games and series versions did.

“Uh…hi there.” I said to the dragon of time.

"Celebi. What brings you and this… other, to this timeline?"

"Flesh Wearers are more or less taking over and yes I explained things to him but we were wondering if you'd allow us to evacuate those who would die to them here to our own timeline." Celebi said.

"Your own Timeline is flooded with them as this and many others are. Why bring them from one fate of death to another?" Dialga replied.

“Because I’ve killed Two Legendary Flesh Wearers.” I said, bringing up my arm to show the legendary symbols. “Victini…was an event, but I’m here to help save these worlds and burn all these Flesh Wearer’s tree’s to ashes.”

"And why should I concern myself with the affairs of your timeline?"

“Because it has an Infected Dialga?” I asked. “Or that I’m here to do some ‘road to godhood’ by an All Makers kid to become an Eldritch God of War?”

"You act as if a fallen variation of me is news to concern myself over. As for your trials into Godhood, I do not concern myself with who becomes a god nor of what."

“And here we go again with ‘well it’s not my problem, you deal with it’....” I groaned. “I’m at least trying to do something constructive and help stem the tide against these fuckers, and even push them back till we can start killing them all…”

"Life and Death matter little to me. My own are of no greater loss or worry than that of another. The Flesh Wearers Plague spans many timelines and all with varying degrees of lethalness. If your timeline is one where Pokemon are doomed to extinction, then so be it. Even if you managed to save it, another timeline will be forged, taking upon itself the fate of doom and death you pulled your own out of."

“So is the pity dick your sitting on helping keep the infected Dialga’s from fucking with Time or do you just like riding it like a prize winning Rapidash?” I asked bluntly. “Cause unlike you, sitting here going ‘well, it’s gonna happen anyways so why fucking bother’, I’m actually trying to do fucking something about it.”

"And try you have." Dialga replied, the gems on their body glowing and projecting images of… me.

Some I was running. Some dead. Some… I was a Flesh Wearer. "Across time you too go through these same trials, for every timeline you succeed, exists one with your failures. Not just this world, but others." The images shifted, showing me… Equestria. Riddles with holes and blood soaked. Earth, on fire. "Across all of the timelines you exist in, failure and success come in equal part. Whichever you accomplish another will travel down the opposite path. Win or lose, it has, will, hasn't and always happens all at once. You are nothing special. None of us are, Truly. This isn't even the first, nor last time you and I speak." The images changed, showing this same event happening. Other me's with slight to no differences on them. Some with major differences.

“I’m getting some serious Matrix vibes going on here…” I said, shaking my head at how weirdly on point this entire situation is with that info dump scene.

"Do not mistake my indifference for pity, I've seen all the timelines that exist from beginning to end and see all those that come into creation anew. Fate or free will, you will walk to your end in time. Be it in battle or old and weak, matters not, for one will always end up at either road."

"And how many times have you helped me?" I asked. "Like, actually, genuinely helped me? Seeing that Hope does indeed exist for something your future sight can't see?"

"As many as I do not, and either way, my aid either means nothing or helps greatly."

"Alright, so let me ask you this, how many times have I asked to fight the other Timelines?" I asked. "Cause I made a promise to deal with the Flesh Wearers in their entirety, and I take that promise seriously."

"Primarily, you engage with other Timelines trying to do as you came here to do, and save others, or, to gather the strength from fallen variants of legendaries who in the timelines you came from were not fallen. Either way, all the outcomes still form."

Alright, so the main issue is that for every time I win, another timeline is born where I lost. How can I counter that?

"So…best I can come up with is to merge timelines?" I asked. "If Time is a river, then we can force the separate streams to converge onto the main one we're trying to make, damming up the possibilities for 'losing' timelines to form and force it all into one solid, concise victory." I said. "And considering how many infected Dialga's I'll be murdering or others will, then it should get easier over time right?"

"To forge two timelines together takes great strength and effort. I alone could not accomplish such a task."

"So we need to find your other selves, and I need to kill one of the infected to get your powers."

"That can work, but it would have to be either a willing me, or, the infected me from each timeline you wish to merge."

"Cool." I nodded. "We got a plan, we got some destinations…and hopefully I'll be strong enough to fight an infected you."

"Can you do that?" Celebi asked me.

"He can, but, in order to fully embrace this success, he will need a weapon." Dialga said.

“What kinda weapon would I need?” I inquired. “Cause I know you take double damage from fighting type attacks due to being part Steel type, and with me absorbing Virizion I should be able to deal quite a bit of damage…unless there’s something else I’m missing.”

"A Flesh Wearers infected me will negate type weaknesses. Not to mention their habit of resisting death." Right… that Charizard did not… go down easy. "You will need a weapon that can remove the Flesh Wearer from the mortal plane as easily as any other mortal being."

“And where the hell am I supposed to get that?” I inquired. “Sure, I do have these nifty little weapons that Sarah made, you make it sound like I need some very magical weapon to do it.”

"In a place where Time, Space, creation and the void meet exists a place where all is forged. Here, someone might be able to make you the weapon you will need."

“Right…and how the hell are we supposed to get there?” I asked, really wanting to question if Dialga sounded like a weird fantasy oracle was by choice or something else but decided to let it slide.

"I can open a pathway for you, but convincing one there to forge you a weapon will be for you alone to complete." He said, a blue portal opening before me.

“Wouldn’t be the first time, won’t be the last time.” I shrugged. “Wish me luck.” I said, stepping through the portal to talk to whatever super blacksmith I need.


I expected a lot of things here but what I wasn't expecting was… cubicles. Neatly organized office cubicles.

Each one had… something, sitting at a desk, typing away at what looked like an old early 2000's era computer and keyboard to match.

"Uh…huh…" I blinked, super confused as to what I was seeing. "Am…I in the wrong place?"

I walked around and, looking for… something- "Excuse me." Spoke a quivering orb of tendrils and blue light as it floated passed me pushing what looked to be a mail cart.

“I’m sorry, but if it’s alright, can you tell me where…exactly I am?” I asked nervously. “Cause I think I’ve been sent to the wrong place, Dialga said I was to be sent to a place that can craft me a weapon…not The Office.”

"This is the Multiverse Affairs and Divine Nexus point central Offices." The orb of light and tendrils replied. "What are you looking for exactly?"

“Um…” I blinked. “So…either for the Weapon’s Manufacturing Department…or whatever department helps me get whatever spark I need to become a God.” I said carefully.

"Divine Weapons and Arms is on floor thirty. Elevator is over there." It pointed a tendril to the side. Looking I indeed spotted a regular looking elevator there.

“Alright…and I’ll ask about the other department, cause you look busy.” I said sheepishly. “Thank you.”

I rushed over to the elevator, getting in once it opened and seeing that, rather than the usual floor button options it was a pin pad with the option for positive and negative numbers… well, he said floor thirty so… three, zero

“Let’s hope this works like a normal elevator…” I muttered, pressing the okay button.

The doors closed and it began moving. Apparently I was on floor nine so… Just gonna wait..

“Wish I had my phone or my 3DS…” I sighed, wishing I had something to do while waiting on this elevator.

I leaned against the back of the elevator, tapping my foot as I watched the floor numbers go up. At floor twenty three they stopped. "Excuse me." Said what I could only describe as a biblically accurate stain walked into the Elevator, entered in floor number thirty and waited as the doors closed and it went back to moving.

“Hi.” I said simply, just wanting to be courteous.

"Hey." They replied.

“How ya doing?”

They shrugged. "Work."

“Yeah.” I nodded in sympathy.

He got off on his floor and I got off to mine shortly after. Here I was met with a scene of a literal crap ton of shelves, each with boxes of what I assume are ingots all organized by name. A large forge of sorts sat glowing a blinding white as some being, he looked human, sat next to it.

“Hi there.” I said. “I’m here to…make a Flesh Wearer killing weapon?” I said, making it sound like a question cause this is a whole lot different than what I was personally expecting.

"That doesn't narrow it down. Lots of monsters in the multiverse have that name. I need the species name. Or at least a description of what it does exactly or what It looks like not wearing dead flesh."

“Uh…Shadow Hunter’s, but they smell like death and decay?” I said carefully.

"Ah, the Shadow Hunter Psychopaths." They said. "Nasty bunch. Hard to believe Pain didn't make them but anyway, you want something that will make sure they're dead."

“Yes please.” I nodded. “Uh…wait shit…the life of an Isekai Protagonist, I’m fucking broke…” I groaned, facepalming at this blunder.

"Oh trust me, you'll be paying for it." The man said, standing up and walking over to the various shelves and boxes of ingots. "So, any style of weapon preferences?"

“Well…want to go with the God of War theme here…I suppose my preference would be those Blades of Chaos if that’s alright.”

"Are you a god of war?" He asked me.

“I’m trying to be.” I said honestly. “I haven’t met the criteria of becoming one yet…I don’t even know if I even have a ‘Divine Spark’ or whatever the hell I really need to become one, just some book said that I needed to do something and then be on my merry way with becoming a deplorable person.”

"Ah. Then you'll definitely need this. You sure don't strike me as a candidate for a God of War. You'll need an edge… let's see… ah, here we go." He said, reaching into one of the boxes and pulling an ingot. He then ran to another box, pulling out more ingots from that before walking over to his forge. "Alright, now I'll need some of your blood." He said, walking over to me with a knife and a bowl.

“Always need something to help bind it to me.” I said, bringing up the knife and cutting my hand, pouring some of my blood into the bowl.

Once enough was poured he took the bowl, throwing it and the ingots into the forge. He then went looking through various what I think are molds. "They'll look like those Blades of Chaos but they won't be them. They'll function like them but they won't be called that just so you know."

“Gotta make sure we’re safe from Copyrights.” I chuckled, using my fire to cauterize the cut. “But am I supposed to head to another department to even make the attempt at becoming a god of war?”

"You can't do that until after you complete your trials and prerequisites." They said, finding the mold they needed and walking back to the forge. "So, what is your name anyway?"

“My name is Wolf.” I nodded. “And…yeah, I have to commit genocide on my enemies with a minimum of a fifty man army and defeat my enemies to the point where I grab their leader, and burn their soul’s to ash so not even an afterlife can judge them.” I explained. “Not a single survivor…all the war crimes I must commit must be second nature…but hey, at least my enemy is going to be those damned Shadow Psychopaths.”

"Yeah well, it's gonna be ready soon. How high is your pain tolerance?"

“Uh…it should be high enough considering I didn’t pass out when having a Psychic nearly crush every bone in my body.” I said carefully.

"Alright. Now how high is your mental pain tolerance?"

“Should be high enough cause I didn’t pass out during that…as well as using a move to flex my muscles hard enough to pop my bones back into place.”

"Ok, now how is your soul pain tolerance?"

“Haven’t gotten that far yet.” I said. “But it might be strong enough considering I am housing three Legendary souls inside me…”

"Alright. Then this is gonna hurt." He said, pouring the molten metal into the mold.

“Uh…well, I suppose it should cause I have a feeling I’m going to have white hot metal burned into my skin.”

"And muscles. Bones. Soul." He added.

“Oh…” I muttered. “I’m not gonna like this…”

"By the way, where were you last before showing up here?"

“I was in an alternate Timeline of…a world that an All Makers kid sent me to…I don’t know the name of the world…” I said nervously.

"Ah. Anyone you don't want to kill there?"

“I don’t want to kill a lot of people.” I frowned. “The only one’s I want to kill are the Shadow Psychopaths.” I answered. “And…then those bastard Nazi Griffons back on Equis…and then I have to go and murder the physical embodiment of Gluttony cause why not.”

"Well best hope the people there can escape quickly cause once these bind themselves to you, you'll enter a mindless bloodlust rage state for a while. Probably last between six hours to four days."

I blinked. “Why!?" I asked, completely flabbergasted as to why that’s a thing.

"The metal I used is forged from physical rage. Really, it's rage in metal form. Plus a little bit of blood lust to help make the slaughter easier for you, and I threw in a pinch of crystalized hell fire for good measure. Trust me, when dealing with Shadow Hunter Psychopaths, the best way to fight them is just as they fight."

“That’s…not going to be good at all.” I said carefully. “I’m slowly regretting my life choice…” I muttered, starting to panic at the fact that I might just slaughter those I care about in a mindless rage.

"Eh, when you're a god there's more regrets than anything." They waved off.

“Good to know…” I sighed. “At least when I go back it will be next to Celebi and Dialga so they can freeze me in time…hopefully…”

"Nope. Shavings of Chrono Steel. Makes the weapons and you resistant to time manipulation." The blacksmith said. "I make weapons for gods, nothing less."

“Is it alright if I give them a warning before I fuze with the thing? Just so they can teleport me to a safe place to go on my rampage?” I asked nervously.

"If you're able, sure, otherwise best I can do is teleport you elsewhere and you can hope for the best."

“And as far as I know…I can’t…” I sighed. “This is not good at all…” I shook my head. “Let’s hope for the best I suppose…”

"Great." He said, lifting up the mold. "Alright. This is gonna hurt." He slammed the mold down, the weapons breaking free in a flash of dark red light.


I woke up in a crater. My body was sore and… caked in dirt and… dry… blood?

In my hands were two twin blades, linked to chains that were burned through my flesh and fused into it. The weapons were pitch black, the handle designed like bones and the skull in the shape of Arceus…

“Well…that’s not pleasant…” I muttered, looking around to see where I was and…I really, really hope I didn’t kill anyone I really shouldn’t have.

Standing up I saw… carnage. Monsters and animals sliced into chunks. While trees and boulders cleaned through. How… long was I rampaging?

“Jesus christ…” I muttered, shaking my head as I tried to use my Psychic type to try and fly around to see what the hell happened.

I got nothing. Nothing save a migraine. Crap… where even am I? I walked and climbed out of the crater and saw… carnage. Endless corpses of monsters, animals…

“No…” I muttered in horror. “What…what the hell happened?”

"You did." I turned, seeing Dialga behind me.

“I can see that but…” I looked around again. “This…I couldn’t have done all this…this is carnage on a scale that I know I couldn’t…”

"That was before you Acquired those weapons there." Dialga said, motioning to the twin chain blades dragging next to me. "A Gods weapons doesn't just slay your enemies, it makes their strength your own."

“What did I kill…and how many?” I asked. “Did I hurt Celebi? Is this even my timeline? Where am I?”

"I had Celebi return home. No, this is not your timeline. It's mine. Or was anyway."

“I…killed a timeline?” I asked in absolute horror. “The fuck happened!?”I shouted, so confused and concerned at what I’m missing. “How long was I out?”

"Three days, and, just this world."

I blinked. “An…entire world…slaughtered in only three days? How, why, and even if I grew stronger because of these stupid things how am I still alive or even capable of doing that?” I asked, raising my arms up to let the stupid thing’s dangle from my hands like very dangerous windchimes.

"Well one of the first beings you killed upon returning was this timelines Rayquaza." I paled. "After that a lot of the other legendaries wanted payback so they charged you and, well, with Rayquaza's strength added to your rage state, that took maybe… six hours and once that was done you just ran around killing everything and anything in sight. Last night you killed the last living thing in this world, the legendaries that could fled, and you went around blasting and blowing stuff up until you passed out nine hours ago."

I bent over and threw up at the realization that I just…killed everything, something that I noticed was that I did have…all the legendary symbol’s on my arms, all their powers, abilities, strengths…everything was mine and…I hurled more. “Oh…oh god…” I muttered, looking at my shaking hands in horror…the dried stained blood on my hands feeling like something that won’t come off no matter what I do…how…how can I go back to my Tribe like this? How can I save a world like this!

…How can I be with Roxy after this?

To be continued...