• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 845 Views, 5 Comments

An Introduction To Madness - Mynameistank



A certain human made his way into the land of Equestria.

  • ...
11
 5
 845

Saving Bob (A++)

He heard a familiar southern accent calling his name, he started to overcome the rage inside, one of the royal guards was flying over the top of the forest, as Thomas saw Applejack out of the corner of his eye. Death still eager for a body overcame the human’s will, the royal guard saw Applejack and he manhandled her, Applejack screamed in a cry for help she saw him coming but something was different this wasn’t who she knew, she noticed his eyes there weren’t the colour they were meant to be, Thomas started to beat the Pegasus guard to death, he saw Applejack start to cry in fear to which he screamed “FUCK OFF!” he continued with “GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!” Death losing power over the Thomas’ mind Death’s rage had no effect on him anymore. Thomas crying gave Applejack his final farewell “I’m sorry Applejack I just can’t do this anymore, I guess this is the last you’ll see of me”,
He felt a hoof on his leg stopping him from leaving, to which she said “I understand now. Not entirely, but I understand”
To which he picked up the Pegasus guard and had him over his back and looked at Applejack and asked “so do you forgive me?” she nodded “well are going to get this guy to Fluttershy?” they started running after a while there were more zombies knowing what she would say without her even speaking they just ran faster.


Reaching Twilight’s library he put down the royal guard on a table, Applejack placing down a quilt, Thomas laid the guard down on the quilt. Twilight had a surprised look on her face, “Twilight where’s Fluttershy?”
To which she replied “I think she’s out, and by the way what happened to this guy? He looks almost dead.”
Then Thomas responded “that’s why we need Fluttershy, we think maybe she can help him”
Twilight examined the royal guard closer and said “you’re going to need Fluttershy” with that he ran out the door in search of Fluttershy.
He came across Fluttershy “thank god I found you, I need you”
“What do you need me for Thomas?”
“Well technically it’s not me who needs you”
“What do you mean?”
“Well if you come with me I can show you”


They left for Twilight's library then Fluttershy saw the royal guard on the table “oh my goodness what happened to him”
“Well...I’ll tell you when you have finished operating on him”
“What I have only ever helped animals”
“Fluttershy you are an animal, of some extent”
“What do you mean by that?”
“Where I come from horses are considered animals and a Pegasus is just a mythological version of a horse with wings” She was confused but returned to royal guard “I guess I’ll leave now, I haven’t been able to do anything right. I’ve just fucked everything up”
He left for the door, Applejack stopped him “No, ya haven’t”
Thomas turned around “really Applejack? Look at everything I’ve done here, I killed countless ponies, I let Death take control of me, he almost made me kill you, that's something I don’t want to do. I almost killed a royal guard. How can you still trust me when I can’t even trust myself?”
Applejack took a deep breath “Look they were infected ponies so ya had every right to kill them, it’s like you were getting ‘it’ out of their systems. Sure y’all let Death take over you but everypony has their inner demons, turns out yours really are demons, and ah forgive you, ah know that you’re strong enough to not let him make you do something you don’t want to do. It wasn’t you who almost killed the guard that was Death who almost killed the guard”
Thomas started to cheer up “I guess you’re right but it feels like I’ve been cursed”
Applejack responded “maybe you’ve been blessed with a curse”
“How does that even work?”
Fluttershy spoke “umm... I need you to help me... that is if you don’t mind”
“Sure, I don’t have much medical training, but I think I could help this guy. The only medical training I have is diagnostics and solutions, the solutions part I can’t do, but I can try”
“Well umm... what has he got?” quizzed the yellow Pegasus
“From the looks of him minor internal bleeding and broken bones”
Fluttershy asked “how would we fix it?”
“First step we’d want to stop the internal bleeding but we would need to open him up to stop it, but the broken bones are going to make that a bitch of a task. After we stop the bleeding we can put him back together and the bones will hopefully fix themselves quickly, but they may grow back slowly”
Fluttershy nodded understanding “so how do we open him up”
Thomas looked around before asking “anyone got a scalpel?”
Rainbow Dash replied “no, but the closest medical station would”
“Great, how far is it?” he asked with a slight piece of hope intact
“Ten minutes or more” she said
It was instantly crushed “Fuck! We’ll need to improvise” he pulled out his butterfly knife and opened it up “looks like we’ll have to use this” Thomas started making the cut,
Twilight screamed “Wait! He’ll scream”
Thomas nonchalantly responded “Twilight, he’s knocked out cold he won’t feel a damn thing” Thomas returned to the guard “Alright we found where he’s bleeding pretty damn fast, so Fluttershy do your stuff”
Rainbow Dash looked at the organs in the guard “there goes my lunch”