• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 846 Views, 5 Comments

An Introduction To Madness - Mynameistank



A certain human made his way into the land of Equestria.

  • ...
11
 5
 846

Round 1. FIGHT!

Thomas, Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Pinkie arrived in Ponyville in the middle of the night. They got out of the chariot and started to walk back to the library, suddenly a zombie pony started to walk towards them, it started running, Thomas pulled out his Scar-H and aimed, he pulled the trigger “Boom! Headshot” the body fell over. They continued walking but more zombie ponies started to show up, Thomas spoke in a calm yet commanding voice “Run now, before they get you” all the ponies started running except Twilight, the zombie ponies started to swarm Thomas, he pulled out a trench knife and started to punch and stab the undead “TWILIGHT GET THE FUCK BACK TO THE TREE!” she started running fast enough and caught up with the others, he was out of her sight, she couldn’t see what was happening anymore.


There was a loud banging at the door, Twilight walked over and used the peephole and she saw Thomas. She opened the door as he crawled in with cuts bleeding, clothes torn and ripped, she felt his pulse and he had a low heartbeat rate. Thomas fell to the floor and blacked out.


Thomas awoke the next morning, nude in a strange room under some bed sheets. He stood up tying the sheets around his waist and started walking around the room. He walked over to the window and had a look outside “everything’s calmer than last night” he continued to stare outside
“Good morning” said Twilight after creeping up on him
He jumped “Oh it’s you Twilight. I got a question about last night”
“You showed up almost dead, without Fluttershy you would be. It’s thanks to her that you survived. In case you’re hungry I made you some lunch, it’s downstairs on the table and your clothes are in the cupboard over there” she told him as she pointed to the cupboard
“Thanks again Twilight” Twilight left the room. Thomas was getting dressed and noticed some wounds that looked serious, slowly regenerate.


Thomas walked down the stairs. Twilight pointed him to his lunch that she made from him “What are those things?”
“They’re called hay fries”
His stomach turned “Sorry Twilight but I can’t eat those, it’s not that I don’t want to it’s that I would get sick eating them, but thanks anyway”
“It’s okay” she said eating them herself
He walked outside “I’m gunna go walk around for a while”


Thomas stomach started growling “Thomas is ‘tat you?” it was Applejack
Thomas turned around “Hey Applejack what’re ya doin?”
“Ah’m about to take you to Sweet Apple Acres that’s what, I thought Twilight left you food”
They started walking together “She did, it was just that I couldn’t eat what she left”
They had arrived at Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack opened the door for Thomas, she walked over and opened the oven which had a freshly made apple pie in it. An exhausted crimson horse who had an orange mane entered the room, Applejack put the pie on the table “Uh AJ, who’s he?”
“That’s Thomas, Thomas this is mah brother Big Macintosh” Thomas’s attention was drawn to a filly with a brilliant rose mane and pale olive coat, who was acting very shy around him.
Thomas walked over to her “Hey, what’s your name?” she hid behind Big Macintosh, Thomas squatted down near her “I’m Thomas, who are you?” she hid again,
Applejack spoke “That’s mah little sister, Applebloom. She’s been through a lot”
“I noticed that most of you have apple related name” He started eating the pie, he finished it in a few minutes “Thanks for that, but I need to get back before it gets dark”
Applejack walked over to him “Ah better come with ya”
He shook his head towards the door “Alright, come on we gotta leave now other wise it’ll be dark”


Darkness had hit and they weren’t even half way there, suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes. Zombie ponies started coming out of the bushes outnumbering Thomas and Applejack thirty to two “Thank god I brought a gun” he pulled out a suppressed MP5, he lined up the shots to the heads of the ponies taking out ten. Thomas and Applejack started sprinting towards Ponyville, the twenty that remained disappeared into the fog “Be careful Applejack, one of those bastards could hit us from any direction” within seconds of saying that a unicorn zombie came charging at him, horn first using it to the effects of a spear. “Look out!” Thomas pushed Applejack out of the way of the unicorn, grabbing his trench knife he dived head first into the unicorn and pushed it onto its back, using the brass knuckles he bashed the pony to death. Four more infected ponies appeared surrounding him, pulling out his MP5 he shot each pony within a millisecond of each other. Thomas looked at Applejack and noticed her becoming sick from seeing all the blood and gore, he decided that he’d run instead of staying in the bloodbath occurring in front of Applejack. He got up and ran with Applejack from the place where dead bodies littered. An infected Pegasus had gripped him on the back of his shirt “No you fucking don’t” he spun around and punched the Pegasus with his trench knife, he managed to get away unharmed but no longer had a shirt. Thomas turned his head towards Applejack “come on just a bit further”


They had both reached Twilight’s library, AJ shouted “Open up!” the door opened they walked in. Applejack got curious “Hey Thomas, What are those markings on your back?”
“They’re my tattoos” the tattoos read each of the four horses of the apocalypse: War, Death, Famine and Pestilence forming a triangle. He looked over in the corner and saw Fluttershy quivering. As he walked over to her she put her hooves on her head trying to hide under her legs, he wiped the blood from his face and gave her a comforting hug “Hey they’re just marking, kinda like your cutie mark” he told her trying to calm her down
Twilight walked over to him “The four horses of the apocalypse are now know as the four horses who cursed us and caused this mess”
Rainbow Dash went over to him “Come on I’ll fight ya, I ain’t scared of you”
Applejack pulled her tail “You don’t wanna do that Rainbow, not after what ah saw tonight” Applejack whispered the rest “He basically slaughtered them all, ah’m not sure but ah think ah saw him smile”
Twilight handed him a book on Equestria “It’s got information about Equestria in it, in case you’re curious”
Rarity came down the stares with Spike, she noticed a terrified look on Rainbow Dash’s face “Good heavens darling, what ever is that matter” the white unicorn asked
Rainbow replied in a terrified tone “You don’t want to know”
Thomas walked up to Rainbow Dash’s ear and whispered “And I could do it again” in a teasing voice, he then walked up to the room he was in the previous night.


He started to read the book Twilight had just given him, he read a section called The Ever-Free Forest which he soon after he made plans to visit the next day, a few minutes later Twilight walked into the room and got into the bed across from him the rest of the ponies followed her in with Rarity and Applejack in one and Twilight and Rainbow Dash in the other, he heard a soft voice not going louder than a squeak “um... do you think you could... oh dear”
He looked over and saw Fluttershy and moved over welcoming her into the bed “come on I won’t hurt you” she crawled in slowly as he patted her mane.