• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 845 Views, 5 Comments

An Introduction To Madness - Mynameistank



A certain human made his way into the land of Equestria.

  • ...
11
 5
 845

The Confessions of Monsters

Thomas slowly put his clothes back on after the science ponies ‘studied’ him “That was more awkward than when Yuke kissed me”
“Yuke?” asked Celestia
“My sister Yuki, I sometimes call her Yuke. Just like she sometimes calls me Tommy”
Celestia nodded in understanding “Well I think that’s all we’ll need for now”
Thomas picked up a set of Spanish armour, a reddish breastplate with two golden intertwined dragons “Really? Alright Vlad” he said to himself “Girls, I’ll walk back. Okay, run back. No wait! I’ll jump”
“That’s a stupid idea, you’ll hurt yourself”
Thomas shook his ‘anime’ like hair “You obviously didn’t listen to me Twi” Thomas ran the length of the hallway in his Spanish armour while it jingled and as he reached the end of the corridor he lifted his left foot up and bounced off his right foot which send him flying off into the distance.


A zombie pony trotted around the Ever-Free forest looking for prey, it saw a squirrel run past and the pony brought the hoof down on it, the pony began feasting on the corpse of the squirrel. Later, satisfied with what is had, the pony began walking along again, it wasn’t too long until the zombie’s face was squashed into the ground and killed.


Thomas walked off the thing that he landed on “This stain is gonna be a royal bitch to get out” he said as he examined his shoes which were stained with blood “I hope that was sufficient enough exercise for you two” Thomas looked around,
There was a voice behind him “My queen doesn’t like the way you are progressing, give yourself to her and she shall save you”
Thomas put his hand towards the creature and closed his hand up and within a second there was a rapier in his hand, but it obviously wasn’t the ordinary shape for one with its somewhat velvety red interior and basket hilt “Fuck off, I don’t care” Thomas’ hair grew black and he dragged the sword across the left eye of the creature “Tell your queen if she comes to bother me again, I will murder her and all her subjects” the creature whimpered away. Thomas’ hair went back to the casual brown it normally was, fire surrounded Thomas once again “gahhh, damn it”
The deer from before walked to him “I thought I told you to never come back” the buck charged at him Thomas threw his trench knife away and then the buck stopped suddenly “What are you doing to me?” he asked,
Thomas got up and looked at the deer “I’m not doing a thing, Eva is. She ordinarily shapes herself as a trench knife, but can change into razor-sharp wires” Thomas ran his hand diagonally as if he were slicing someone down,
The buck’s antlers were sliced open “What black evil magic do you possess? ANSWER ME HUMAN!” Thomas walked off through the flames, but the deer remained. All the creatures in the shadow were in awe, “HOW DARE HE!” some of those creatures in awe tried to attack him but they were burned to ash “To harm the spirit of the Ever-Free forest is impossible. I must wait till he is at his weakest then will devour him and his power” the spirit stomped the ground which brought up his the body of his ‘child’ which he began eating.


Death began talking to Thomas “Oh human...I want to ask something of you”
Thomas was annoyed “WHAT!?” he screamed in irritation
“Easy you sack of shit, did you know who that was you just hurt?” asked Death,
Thomas smug as normal replied “lemme guess, your master?”
Death was unamused “No, I would be his master...that was the spirit of the Ever-Free forest, or the Ever-Free Spirit, he is one of seven powerful forces, the rest of the horses and myself are of those seven”
Thomas didn’t see this information going anywhere “So.....?”
Death, surprised by this human obliviousness, though beneficial to him later, to this information replied “Those seven powers are indestructible, immune to harm or any form of damage. So what I’m telling you is you have broken the truth, you broke the unbreakable....you must be awfully powerful to do that” Thomas wasn’t too impressed with himself “Well, it seems that you are no more fun to play with...from now on I will no longer do the occasional help, be marked from this date, WE, Thomas Dexter Belinski, ARE ENEMIES!”


Meanwhile in Stalliongrad Faulty Mask, the leader of the army of ‘Freedom’, the second fraction in this world was giving as speech, hypnotizing his audience “And I’m sure you have all heard about his human, now this is a little known fact: He wants you to all be slaves, unlike myself who wants you to all be free, so unless you hate freedom: Join me and my army. I’ll tell you fabulous fillies and gentlecolts a few more facts about this horrible human: He has teamed up with Celestia and Luna who are the sole reason we have such a disastrous plague over our beautiful land, this human WORSHIPS and I mean WORSHIPS the four horses of the apocalypse, he used to kill for money so that is evidence you can’t trust him, I have eye witness accounts of him beating undeserving ponies. So fillies and gentlecolts, if you want to stop this monster, JOIN ME and STOP HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL!!” countless ponies cheered Faulty Mask on.

Author's Note:

Mynameistank here: I'm aware I said on Twitter(if anyone even follows me) that I would upload on the 23rd, but I also said that it would be the Australian release date of Saints Row IV which has now moved to 12th of September. I began thinking and thought that it'd be unfair and decided I'd upload now and these Author Notes are explaining the delay.
-Mynameistank out-