• ...
21
 177
 4,570

Revelation


"So Twilight, Why are we out here again ?" The cyan Pegasus asked...again

"UGH, for the sixth time rainbow the princess wanted me to investigate the old mine shafts,because she was detecting some strange magic in side of it, and she asked me to investigate, and she cant do it herself because she really busy with Luna at the castle court,and I chose you, because nopony else could come, and the reasons why is A.J has the biggest harvest of the year, Rarity is in Canterlot for the week, Pinkie is babysitting, and Fluttershy hates the dark." She finished with a heavy sigh.

"Relax twi, I'm only pulling your chain to pass the time." Rainbows face was filled with humor, and joy.

"Well, stop it!, this is a very important task we have on are hooves." Twilight scolded her.

"Fine,Fine I'll stop." was the response with rolling eyes.

"Good, and were almost there anyway" It was a stiff statment

The pair walked on in mute silence, The only noise was from the hoovesteps they made, or natures own music. They were walking on the old dusty trail, that started south of Ponyville, and would run to the old mineshaft in the Everfree Mountains, It was abandon due to reasons unknown. Anyway, the other day, There was strange magic pulses coming from the shaft, and Twilight asked by her mentor, was to investigate as said before.

After about five minutes past from the little 'chat' until a fork in the trail became over the two, and a sign sat between the two paths, and on the sign was a arrow that pointed to the left, and under it was written in white paint.

To the mine It was short to the point.

"See? we are close, it will n..." Twilight's face became hard, and strait. "Do you feel that?" She turned to her friend who was floating above her.

"No, the only thing I feel is the wind, why?"Rainbow was confused.

" Its...I don't know, I feel something, Its like a ting inside of me, or something." Twilight started to ponder on what could be happening, then it hit her like a brick.

"It's another impulse, Oh sweet Celestia, we need to get to the mine.right.now!" With that said, she bolted to the left, and up the old trail, and with Rainbow following her from above.

The pair were moving up the trail as fast as possible, and nothing was slowing the two down.

"Come on!, I think its fading," Twilight yelled up to Rainbow.

Soon, The Ponies had found the end of the trail, It opened up to a flat area, were old picks, and boxes were scattered all around, then in front was the back end of the mine, and in front of that was a drop off with a view over looking Ponyville, and all the major land marks.

And then the pulse stopped.

"I am no expert on mineshaft, or caves, but that is not a natural formation is it Twilight" Rainbow looked over at the unicorn for a answer.

"No, Its not natural, It was made by hoof, and the story goes that when this place was first found the walls were covered in diamonds, and rubes of all kind, but back then stuff like that had a very high value,unlike today, anyway so what happened was they started to dig them all out, then one miner started to dig down in hope to find more, and then they started to find more diamonds, and more, and more , and deeper the went, Then it was declared a mine,The Salitare mine, named after the founder, and the miners made a massive fortune off of it, but then after two years when they found this place, every single miner vanished without a trace, nopony as ever came back." Twilight finished with a deep inhale.

"Well, that is not creepy at all" Rainbow said with a sarcastic tone.

"Yea, but it is very int...what is that ?" Her voice became quiet, and rushed.

"What are y.." She was cut off when she saw a...thing walk out, and around the caves mouth.

The strange animal walked out into view, It was tall about five feet, and it was shaped like spike, but it was taller, and it was wearing some kind of robe hiding most of its features, Also it had what looked like a weapon on its back, like some type of crossbow, and a ax at his hip.Plus it was looking over the cliff face, and it had no idea they were there. The excitement of finding a new species grew rapidly, but also a deep fear.

It was only a short time until Rainbow spoke up.

"Hello?" Her voice called out to it.

Her raspy voice echoed slightly of the rocks around them, and then it turned.


=========================


Connor turned around to find the owner of the call, but what he saw made his jaw fell. His eyes must be messing with his mind, or he was in the cavern far to long, because what he saw were two mini colored pastel horses. He was hoping that a human would walk out, or something, but it would not come to be, because he saw that the one to the left witch was like a rainbow was slapped on a horse.spoke, literally, spoke.

"Can you under stand me?" It asked in a rough female voice.

Connor was left empty with nothing to say, but to only stand, and gape at them.

Then the one next to it, and it was a shade of lavender, but the thing that threw him off was what looked like a horn jutting from its head, but it bent over to the rainbow one, and he heard it say.

"I don't think it can talk, and also look at its upper body, its hurt, badly" She whispered.

Then Connor looked down at his chest, and it was covered in blood, and with his hand a shed of crimson. He did not realize how much he was bleeding when he was in the cave due to the darkness.Connor then looked back at the two horses that were standing in front of him.Then once more it spoke, but this time it was the lavender one.

"If you can understand me, nod" its voice was also female, but more smooth than the other.

Connor started to balance the options, He was bleeding severely with no medical treatment in a land he knows nothing of, but this is impossible, this may be fake, a dream, but it looks all to real, and so is the pain. He had not a clue on what he should do, or even could do. So then He came to a conclusion. With nothing to lose...

"Yes" It was all he could say.
Twilight held her breath as the creature turned to face them, and then she could study what she figured its face, It had a dark tan skin, and there was no fur over it also, its nose was short, and stubby, then when she tried to study it further, the hood on its head prevented her to do so.

She tore her eyes from its face, and looked it over, and imminently she noticed, four long, bleeding cuts running down its whole upper body, and a claw looking limb over it, also was covered in fresh blood. Then she resumed looking over its features fairly quickly. Then Rainbow called out to it again

“Can you understand me?” The tone in her voice was different than it was just before.

The alien, she now deemed, due its facial expressions, and the robes, and armaments, stood there just gazing at them, and would not give a single response, only looks of shock. So she decided to whisper to Rainbow…

“I don’t think can talk, and look at its chest, its hurt, badly” With that said, the alien started to look over its injury’s for its self, but did it hear her, or only was it just chance?

“Yea, I’m not blind Twi” she whispered in a hushed tone.

The two watched it until it looked back at them, and Twilight thought for a second then decided to talk to it herself this time.
“If you can understand me, nod” When she said that, It was as if someone poured anxiety down into her whole body, and it grew every passing second.

It must be thinking she wondered, because it was wearing a face of thought, and ponders.
“Yes” Twilight jumped in surprise from the sudden outburst from the alien, and now it was her turn to become speechless, and when she wanted to speak all she did was choked on the word.

=======================


Connor stood, and watched the small horse thing recoil in surprise as he spoke, as if it had never seen anybody like him, and that was becoming more real than before, unless this is just some type of illusion being put on him by the Templar's, and the latter made more sense.

Now if the ladder is true, then he needs to make sure that he does not show that he knows the trick, because this might be a way to get information about the apple, or anything else of dire importance, and he needs to figure out how this happened. So that means realistic reactions, and not killing the two, also- He was cut off from his mind when the Rainbow one talked once more.

“So you can understand me, and talk like we do?” It asked.

”I need to say something to remain unnoticed, quick!” It was the only solution.

“I guess that what it looks like” It was a response, of sorts, but still something to say.

“So, what are you” This time it was the lavender one.

“I am a human” He needed to get out of here before they ask too much.
“Do you have a name” It asked again.

“Connor” This time he had an idea, something he has done over, and over. He is going to jump from the Cliff side, and hope it’s a good landing.

“Ok, Con-ur, where are you fr.. WAIT DON’T RUN THAT WAY!” He recognized that voice belonging to the Rainbow one.
He had turned, and hide-tailed it out of here, and sprinted for the cliff face. He could see the edge, become closer, and closer, his adrenalin spared like wild fire inside of him. He was getting closer; the distance started to dwindle as he ran, than at the last moment, He leaped in the air, and dived of the edge.

====================


Twilight was shocked, frozen in place, the alien had just jumped from the cliff like a suicidal.
“Come on, Twilight!” Rainbow yelled, and then dashed right to the edge.

She followed her, and reached the edge to look over, and he saw the small figure of the alien falling right into the Everfree River, that flowed into the forest its self.

“Rainbow we need to get back to Ponyville, and tell the princess about are discoveries” twilight looked over at her friend.

“Why do you think it jumped” Rainbow asked her unicorn friend.

“I don’t know” This is something she is not used to.

"and Rainbow you know with wounds like that in the forest, he wont last long" She had worry in her voice.

"He?"The Pegasus looked at her.

"He sounded male, anyway lets get away from here"Twilight turned back around, and walked back to the trail.


ASSASSINS CREED III:RECLAMATION