• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,624 Views, 129 Comments

Two Best Friends Play... - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch play games together.

  • ...
8
 129
 1,624

The OC Games

Warning: This chapter contains some bad language. Not for small children.

"I'm Rainbow Dash!" A cyan Pegasus announced.

"And i'm Vinyl Scratch! And this is my pet changeling Wubsy." A white unicorn with a blue mane added.

"And this is the OC Games!" Dash and Vinyl said at the same time.

"Five OCs must survive three rounds of video game horrors in real life!" Rainbow Dash said.

"That's right! If they die, they lose the game. If they survive, what do they win?" Vinyl Scratch said.

"Nothing!" Rainbow answered.

"Awesome! Now, let's meet the OCs. First we have CometandAqua's OC, Comet! Next we have Vinyl Mix's OC, Vinyl Mix, who is also my brother! Now we have BronyArmedCorps23's OC, Cobalt! Next up, Slate the Pegasus's OC, Slate! And now, Rainbow87dash's OC, Whirlwind! Now that we know the players, let's get started. Dash, would you like to choose our first video game horror?"

"Sure thing, Scratch. The first horror is... GLaDOS and turrets! These OCs gotta shut her down and get rid of the turrets to move on. Oh, and they all have Portal Guns." Dash said, and the setting changed. The two hosts were now looking out on GLaDOS's room in Aperture Science. The five players rose from the floor Hunger Games style, and GLaDOS was activated. Turrets rose up all around the OCs, and locked on their targets. Vinyl Mix's eyes widened, and he teleported out of the arena.

"Hey, he can't do that!" Rainbow Dash yelled. But then he came back with... Was that a bass cannon?

"Oh shit! I almost feel bad for the turrets and GLaDOS." Vinyl said.

"Why? What is he going to do-" She was interrupted by the bass cannon as it turned on. Her eyes widened in shock. "Dat... Bass..." Was all she had to say. The turrets were all blown away, but GLaDOS still remained. She opened a hole in the floor right under Vinyl Mix, and he fell a long ways. It was messy.

"Looks like we're down to four players!" Rainbow said excitedly, but Vinyl Scratch just started crying. Down in the arena, Slate was using his portal gun to try and jump on GLaDOS, but a long claw came down and grabbed him first. Cobalt was trying to shoot Portals at GLaDOS, but it was not doing anything. Whirlwind, however, was flying right at GLaDOS, dodging the long claws. When he reached her, he started pulling the wires that were showing.

"No! Stop! What are you doing! NOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooooooO" GLaDOS screamed, and sparks started flying. Suddenly, she exploded, blowing Whirlwind against the wall. The claw dropped Slate, and he fell to the floor.

"Did we win?" Comet asked.

Suddenly, a corrupted Wheatley appears!

A new AI body came down from the ceiling, but instead of GLaDOS, it was Wheatley.

"Well, well, well, welcome...To my lair!" He laughed, making everypony groan. He then went on about his four part plan, started throwing bombs at them, and put bomb proof shields for himself. He then fired up the Neurotoxin. Great.

"I know how to do this!" Comet said, and waited for Wheatley to throw bombs at him. When he did, Comet jumped out of the way, and shot a portal under the bombs. He then shot a portal at the opposite wall, and the bombs hit Wheatley on the side that he didn't have his shields up.

"Well how do we win if there are no cores or POTaTOS to corrupt him and do a core transfer?" Cobalt asked.

"Keep hitting him until he blows up?" Whirlwind suggested.

"Yea..." Comet agreed. So they did just that.

"He's not blowing up!" Slate said.

"Try hitting him in the face." Cobalt told him, and it surprisingly worked.

"Well, it looks like these four players are moving on to round two!" Dash cheered, and chose the next round...


"Minecraft Herobrine, Ender Dragon, and Mobs." Rainbow Dash announced, causing the players to groan. "On easy."
That caused them to cheer. "Noobs..." Rainbow Dash whispered, and grabbed Wubsy. "Since Vinyl is busy crying her eyes out- which I don't understand because she never mentioned having a brother and therefore must not care for him very much- Wubsy is taking her place. Now, please grab some armor and weapons- because you will need it- while I go collect everyponies bets- I mean popcorn!" So dash went into the backroom, where a bunch of ponies were writing on a whiteboard their names and who they are betting for to win. Rainbow bet $43 on Whirlwind, and Vinyl bet $738 on Vinyl Mix coming back to life. So Rainbow Dash made her 'popcorn' while the players got suited up in diamond armor, got diamond swords, bows, and arrows.

Finally, the time came for the round to start. The arena changed so it looked like a Minecraft desert at night. Rainbow Dash counted down from three, and all hell broke loose. Herobrine set off some rabid chickens on Comet, and Whirlwind was trying to avoid being eaten by a zombie. Slate was trying to snipe the Ender Dragon with his bow, while Cobalt was getting stalked by a Creeper. When he finally turned around, the Creeper lit his fuse. His last words were, "FUUUUUUUUUUU- *BOOM*"

"Oh snap, only three players left. Everypony who bet on Cobalt needs to give me their money now." Rainbow Dash said, and hugged Wubsy in suspense.

The Ender Dragon charged Slate, but the pegasus jumped out of the way, and the dragon crashed into the ground, creating a small cave. Slate jumped in after it, grabbing his diamond sword. Rainbow Dash heard a lot of roaring, and heard a sickening slicing sound, before Slate came back with the dragon's head. The group of ponies in the back room cheered. Slate then helped Comet with his rabid chicken problem- which gained him lots of feathers. Then, when Herobrine tried to troll Comet with lava, Comet stole Herobrines bucket like a boss, or something, and trolled Herobrine! Who the hell does that? With Herobrine out of the way they just had to deal with the mobs- Where the hell were the mobs? Whirlwind then walked up to them, covered in zombie blood, and said one thing.

"I've been busy."


"Well Wubsy, I hope some of these players die in round three, or we won't have enough nothing to give all the winners!" Rainbow Dash said, petting Wubsy on the head. "Oh, right, round three! Slenderman so nicely offered to be in round three, so the players will be playing Slender. DIS GUN BE GOOD!" The arena changed to a dark forest. The three remaining players started right in the middle of it, armed with only a flashlight. "Find the eight pages to win. Or somehow manage to kill Slender... Which is impossible... So good luck!" Rainbow said, and then the game began.

"Okay, let's split up. You and Whirlwind go search for half of the pages, I'll search for the others. We'll meet up here when we have found them all." Comet said., and disappeared into the woods. Slate and Whirlwind then went into the other direction. The two Pegasi found their first page on a large boulder, and their second in an old cart. They were looking for their third, when they heard Comet scream in the distance.

"Another one bites the dust!" Rainbow Dash sang, and took more pony's money.

"Let's keep going." Slate croaked. They kept looking for a few more minutes, before they came to a mares bathroom. Rainbow Dash's eyes widened in shock.

"Don't do it!" She yelled, even though they couldn't hear her.

In Canterlot Castle:

"DON'T GO IN THE BATHROOM!" Luna screamed at her television.

In the arena:

Slate and Whirlwind slowly walked into the bathroom.

"You keep watch and i'll look for a page." Whirlwind said, and started looking in the stalls. He found nothing, and got distracted looking at himself in the mirror.

"Quit messing around, Whirlwind!" Slate snapped, and peeked out the door. He was about to go back in, when he heard static.

"Oh god he's here! WHIRLWIND SLENDER IS HERE!" Slate screamed.

"What? Okay, maybe we can hide in one of the stalls...

"That's not gonna work!"

"WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!" Whirlwind snapped/yelled.

"Maybe he won't come in the mares bathroom?"

"Maybe...." Suddenly, Slenderman teleported into the bathroom. The two ponies backed up against the sink with the mirror above it. And then it happened. Music started playing, and Slender started singing. The two stallions screamed at the top of their lungs.

"Give me $20 dollars!" Slender sang. Slender looked at the two stallions, and then at the mirror. "OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS SHIT? THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING TO PONIES? OH GOD!" And then he dropped dead.

"I will never get that out of my head." Whirlwind said.

"Same here." Slate replied.

"And we have our winners! And I just won $826! And everypony is free from Slenderman! And what the hell are you doing, Vinyl Scratch?" Rainbow asked.

"Wubstep." Vinyl replied.

"Well I like it! Oh yea, let's bring our winners here for their prize." Rainbow said, and some ponies in suits pressed some buttons, and Slate and Whirlwind were brought up to Vinyl and Rainbow Dash.

"So what do we win? It better be good for what we just went through." Whirlwind said.

"Oh, it's better than good, it's great! Show them their prize, Vinyl" ;)

"Okay, here you go, winners" Vinyl Scratch said, and smiled.

"What is it?" Slate asked.

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" Vinyl grinned.

"This is bullshit. I'm out of here." Whirlwind said, and left the room.

"Wait! You forgot your nothing!" Vinyl called after him.

"Well Slate, don't worry, your prize is better." Rainbow Dash said.

"Really? What is it?" He asked.

"More nothing!"

"Bull. Shit."

Author's Note:

So sorry this took so long! I didn't get started until today because I was lazy, and I forgot how long it had been (Not that long)!
I know I said the OC games were going to be similar to Wipeout, but I changed my mind.