• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,623 Views, 129 Comments

Two Best Friends Play... - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch play games together.

  • ...
8
 129
 1,623

Let's Play Minecraft

"Rainbow, I refuse to play that stupid game." Vinyl told her cyan friend.

"Fine, i'll just play with Luna! She's a pro." Rainbow replied.

"Luna is probably busy being a princess. Don't bother her."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"It shows her as online on skype."

"She is probably doing important research."

"She says she's playing video games."

"Alright Rainbow, you win. I'm going to go enter Wubsy in a pet show." Vinyl said.

"What?"

"Nothing!" Vinyl said quickly and left. Rainbow rolled her eyes and called Luna.

"Hey princess!" She said.

"Hello Rainbow Dash. Please play Minecraft with me." Luna said.

"Oh uh... Okay..."

"Great! The fun has been doubled!" She cheered. "Here is the IP to the new server we started. W-U-B-S-T-E-P."

"Wubstep?"

"Yes, it is DJ Pon-3's new album."

"A-alright...?"

"Yes. Oh good you joined the server. Now you can build stuff in this spot..." Luna said, marking a large square with diamond blocks. "My quest for diamonds was quite successful."

"I thought Celestia said you hacked." Rainbow said.

"NO I DID NOT!" She shouted.

"Alright sorry I asked..." Rainbow muttered, and began building a house. When it was done, Rainbow had to take a bathroom break, and left the Skype call. When she came back, she did not notice the pressure plates in front of the door. She died, and where her house had been, there was a large crater.

"Tia also said we are a troll." Luna typed in the Skype chat, and went offline.