• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,623 Views, 129 Comments

Two Best Friends Play... - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch play games together.

  • ...
8
 129
 1,623

Let's Play Hunger Games

"How the heck did you get me to play Minecraft again?" Rainbow asked.

"It's not normal Minecraft, it's a Hunger Games server. You like Hunger Games, right? Well let's play it!" Vinyl told her.

"Fine. Join arena 1." The pegasus told the unicorn.

"That's a good arena." Vinyl agreed, joining arena 1. "Go for the middle chests. We can meet up there."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not teaming with you. This mare is a loner." Rainbow said.

"Alright, i'll just team up with FuzzyBunnySlippers. Interesting username..."

"Haha. Don't you see the troll face she put in the chat box?" Rainbow asked, laughing.

"What about it?" Vinyl asked.

"She's going to kill you, ya dummy."

"Nonsense! No pony with a name as respectable as FuzzyBunnySlippers would betray their teammate."

Five minutes later.

Vinyl was raging, because somepony came up behind her and killed her. Rainbow rolled on the floor laughing after Vinyl's teammate typed in the chat box "You mad, bro?" Seven minutes later, Rainbow was killed by the same pony. Both mares quit Minecraft, but somewhere in Canterlot Castle, Princess Luna was laughing her flank off.