• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,624 Views, 129 Comments

Two Best Friends Play... - Luna Plays Minecraft



Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch play games together.

  • ...
8
 129
 1,624

Let's Play Defend The Basement

"Vinyl Scratch and Rainbow Dash, come out now! I know you are in there!" Luna shouted.

"Oh no, it's Princess Luna! Old Man Celestia must have told on us!" Rainbow said.

"Do you know what this means?" Vinyl asked.

"Defend my basement?" Dash replied.

"Exactly! Water pistols ready!" Vinyl summoned two water guns from no where, and aimed them at the door.

"Water machine guns!" Rainbow exclaimed, and pulled out her gun. Luna entered the room, and they immediately opened fire on her. To Rainbow, the war lasted hours. To Vinyl, it lasted five seconds, and then Luna took their toys away. She had a very angry look on her face.

"I forgot one of my rocks here, and I just wanted to get it back! What is the meaning of this?" Luna asked them.

"Uhhh, we wanted to have a water fight with you?" Rainbow answered.

"Really? Well then, I suppose I can do that." She said with one of those Trolluna looks. three seconds later, the whole room was flooded with water. "This was fun. Let's do it again some time."

Author's Note:

I had to write this. I just had to.