• Published 28th Dec 2012
  • 1,162 Views, 25 Comments

The Mystery of Lighting Twister - Fire-dance



When cancer is threatening his life, one last wish transports him to Equestria.

  • ...
6
 25
 1,162

Awesomeness is in Our D.N.A

After coming home from the restaurant, I thought I had to tell Dashie what Scootaloo told me. After she went to bed of course.

"Guess what Scoots told me before we went to eat at the restaurant," I told Rainbow Dash.
"Did she say some mare liked you?" She replied.
"Yeah, how did you know?"
"Before I told Scoots that I liked mares, she tried to get me to date every colt that walked by. It was annoying!"
"So, you like mares. Any mare you have a crush on?"
"I'll tell you but you have to promise to tell nopony else."
"Cross my heart hope to... use magic, stick a cupcake in my eye if I lie." After I said that, she came in closer to ensure that if Scootaloo was awake, she wouldn't hear us.
"Applejack." Rainbow Dash said in the quietest voice I have ever heard her speak in.
"That was the pony Scoots tried to set me up with!" I told her.
"Awesomeness is in our D.N.A."
"But we aren't related."
"So, you're still awesome for liking the same mare as me. But don't date her, I liked her first so that's automatic dibs."
"Scoots told me that she liked me. I'm innocent in all of this."
"Yeah I totally believe you."
"You don't believe me! You rolled your eyes while saying that!"
"I have to get some rest. I have the Sister Hoofs Social tomorrow."
"I hope you lose you liar!"
"I won't lose because AWESOMENESS IS IN MY D.N.A!" Rainbow Dash screamed.
"Can you keep it down I'm trying to sleep!" Scoots said from her bedroom.
"Sorry," Rainbow Dash and I said at the same time.

***
It was the Sister Hoofs Social and Rainbow Dash and Scoots were competing for the first time.
"Good luck you two, you're going to need it," I told them.
"Go sit down ass-face." Rainbow Dash said jokingly
"Don't call Twist-tie that!" Scoots said.
"Thanks for sticking up for me."
"That's being disrespectful to donkeys!" Scoots added.
"You both hate me! Hope you lose!" After I said that I went to the stands acting all hurt and sad. Shortly after I sat down, Twilight Sparkle came up to me with an excited look on her face.
"I know that you are considered Scootaloo's and Rainbow Dash's brother so I thought you'd like to sign up for the Bro Hoof Bash in Canterlot," Twilight said.
"Is it like the Sister Hoofs Social but with big brothers?" I asked.
"Just like it. Now this is the flyer, I hope you can join." She handed me a flyer that said Bro Hoof bash on it and she sat down next to me to watch the Sister Hoofs Social.

"Well we got third," Scootaloo said when she flew up to me after the race.
"You guys did great for your first time," I assured her.
"We were robbed. Rarity and Sweetie Belle placed first and Applejack and Apple-bloom placed second!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.
"If it makes you feel any better, Pinkie Pie is having a party for the top three at Sugar Cube Corner," I told them.
While we were walking there, Rarity passed us by and I looked at her flank while she was walking by.
"I saw that," Rainbow Dash whispered to me.
"Saw what?" I replied.
"You looking at Rarity's flank."
"I did no such thing!"
"I know you did. I'll figure out who you like, you owe me one for telling you who I like."
I don't know if I should be scared or happy that this is the kind of sibling I wanted.

Author's Note:

Tell me if you think I should include Kate. Next chapter will be longer I promise. Lightningace gave me the idea of including awesomeness D.N.A and the possible love between Twister and Rarity. And Bro Hoof Bash was from the Friendship is Witchcraft youtube series.