• Published 28th Dec 2012
  • 1,162 Views, 25 Comments

The Mystery of Lighting Twister - Fire-dance



When cancer is threatening his life, one last wish transports him to Equestria.

  • ...
6
 25
 1,162

Depleting Memory

As Tristan was becoming Lightning Twister, his memories of the human life were disappearing. He had more dreams of when he was a colt living with his father and how his life was growing up. It would only be a matter of time until he fully believed he was a stallion living in Pony-Ville, Equestria. He even felt the memories of watching "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and all of Tristan's knowledge of the show fading away. He had to tell the only pony who knew about the fourth wall, Pinkie Pie.

***
I had to tell somepony about my life in the human world. My memories are fading and I have to tell somepony quick!
"Hi Twister!" Pinkie Pie said as I entered Sugar Cube Corner. Pinkie was the only one I could trust.
"Can I trust you with a secret?" I asked Pinkie.
"Sure silly. Let's go to my room though. Don't want anypony else hearing." We walked up a flight of stairs and into a room it had one bed, a bathtub full of water and it smelled of cupcakes.
"So is about the fourth wall? I'll tell you all about it if you want," Pinkie Pie said.
"You do know about the fourth wall right?" I asked.
"Yeah. I know that you were once a human and you liked some girl called Kate."
"Can I tell you about my life on the human world?"
"Go ahead. Can Gummy listen too?" Out of the bathtub popped a small alligator with purple eyes.

***
"That's the story of my life in the human world. I wish I could tell you about my childhood but I seem to have forgotten about it."
"Don't worry, your life in the human world won't be forgotten." Pinkie told me with a smile on her. Weird, Princess Celestia told me I'll see Kate again and now this! I guess I have no other choice but to trust them.