• Published 27th Dec 2012
  • 2,562 Views, 54 Comments

Trixie's New Life - Applejack101



"Everything will be okay in the end. If it is not okay, than it is not the end -John Lennon

  • ...
13
 54
 2,562

Chapter 2

"The worried and lonely Trixie doesn't know what to do" Trixie sighed distressed as she paced around her cottage worried about the letter once again. Trixie had just finished her lovely brunch with Twilight at the cafe it was very relaxing but, Trixie couldn't be relaxed and just have fun. Just then, as Trixie gazed out her window unhappily they're was a knock on her door.

"Trixie, I have great news!" Twilight called from outside of her house as Trixie almost tripped down the steps in pure excitement.

"Hi Twilight, what is the news?" Trixie opened up the door quickly as she stepped outside with Twilight unable to keep her excitement to herself as she grinned a smile that streched to her mane.

"The Princess wrote a letter back to me about your problem, Trixie and she said that she will host a ball just for you so you can find your stallion!" Twilight exclaimed joyful that her new friend's situation is working out as Trixie squealed in happiness.

"T-this is perfect, Twilight and i owe it all to you!" Trixie wiped salty tears from her eyes as she wrapped her hooves around her neck joyfully. Twilight was complete astonished by Trixie's bone-crushing hug but Twilight just smiled warmly and hugged her in return. Trixie finally released Twilight as she got another clever idea.

"Hey Trixie, do you want to pick out a dress for the ball?" Twilight asked since she knew the perfect place for her to get a dress. Trixie thought for a moment then nodded in agreement.

"Good idea, Twilight do you know where we can find a dress for me?" Trixie asked afraid that Twilight would say no. Twilight just giggled as she nodded and lead Trixie to the most magical unicorn 'godmother' Twilight as ever known.


"Hi Rarity, could you help us?" Twilight stood in the doorway as Trixie stood behind her nervous that Rarity would try to be mean to her. Rarity was working on another gorgeus dress as she turned around and smiled warmly in greeting.

"Oh hello, Twilight so nice seeing you, but what do you mean 'us'?" Rarity asked confused since she didn't see Trixie behind Twilight. Twilight stepped aside to reveal a shy-looking Trixie as she waved her hoof anxious in greeting.

"Oh hello, Trixie what can i help you with?" Rarity smiled at her gently she obviously noticed how she was acting so shy. Rarity was a very unique unicorn who adored fashion and dresses, she also obessed over jewels and keeping things tidy. Twilight nodded to Trixie to speak with Rarity as she gently nudged her towards her as Rarity still smiled warmly.

"Um well, i am going to a ball soon and i need a dress so Twilight said that you could help, so c-could you help m-me?" Trixie explained stuttering in shyness as Rarity gladly agreed as her eyes shined with another dress she could make.

"Follow me, darling i know the PERFECT dress i can design for you but it will take a little while but i promise the dress will look stunning after i am done" Rarity winked cutely as Trixie nodded, listening to every word she said as she followed Rarity to her designing room. Trixie was lead into a huge room filled with more designs and bright colors covered the walls to give it a more beautiful look than any other designing room, they're were also dresses that looked incomplete but still looked devine in their own way.

"Here we go, darling just stand up here as i grab some fabric from my drawers, okay?" Trixie nodded silently but understanding and listening to Rarity's orders. As Trixie stood as still as a statue on the plateform she saw that behind her were mirrors that connected eachother so she could see what she looked like Trixie assumed.

After Rarity was done digging in her drawers she finally pulled out a lavender-colored fabric as she neatly levitated it to Trixie with her horn. Trixie gulped nervous that Rarity would accidently poke her with the sewing needle and it would hurt but instead Rarity worked carefully and quickly as she concentrated until her eyes were almost bloodshot.

"R-rarity?" Trixie asked as she could feel her hooves feeling asleep and her legs locking from not moving for almost a long time. Rarity glanced up and gave a reassuring smile as if she was saying "only a little more, honey".

"And we are finished! It looks magnificent we must show Twilight!" Rarity stood back carefully admiring her work with starry eyes as Trixie smiled, she didn't need to look in the mirror to know everypony's eyes were going to be on her at the ball. Rarity guided Trixie to where Twilight was standing outside of the boutique patiently waiting to see Trixie. Trixie sighed relaxed as she knew that she was going to find her prince charming very soon.

Author's Note:

Hey everypony! Another new chapter and i know that the grammer has been a bit off but i will try and work on it. So keep reading!=)