• Published 27th Dec 2012
  • 2,562 Views, 54 Comments

Trixie's New Life - Applejack101



"Everything will be okay in the end. If it is not okay, than it is not the end -John Lennon

  • ...
13
 54
 2,562

Chapter 6

"Here we are, Trixie Lulamoon!" Trixie stepped out of the carriage gracefully as one of the stallions called to Trixie as she shot them a grateful smile as they both tried to shield their bright red blush. The two stallions sped off once again as they made sure Trixie got out okay as she boldly trotted into the gigantic castle of Cantorlot.

"Wow...." Trixie whispered to herself utterly speechless as she stood in the the main room of the magnificant castle. Trixie had never been in a real castle before so she was completely stunned in its pure beauty but she kept trotting forward as she knew ponies were giving her dirty looks to keep up the pace. Trixie glanced around nervous that she wasn't dressed fancy enough but she then recalled this was Rarity who made the dress she was the most fanciest pony in Ponyville! Trixie breathed anxious as a tiny voice told herself that she could do it.

"I can do this, i can do this...." Trixie trailed off as she finally looked up to see Princess Celestia gazing down at her with a warm and welcoming smile. Trixie stuttered in pure shock to be face-to-face with the supreme ruler of the sun as she thought of all the ponies back in Ponyville who would be green with envy when they would find out that she was with Princess Celestia.

"Hello Trixie, it is a pleasure to finally meet you" Princess Celestia greeted her kindly as Trixie nodded cheerfully in return, she knew that babblering in front of the Princess was bad but Princess Celestia understood completely as she smiled wisely.

"I am so glad you are making friends in Ponyville, Trixie but enough chatting so why don't you go to the ballroom immediatly okay?" Princess Celestia explained as Trixie nodded once again and quickly scurried to the ballroom as fast as her hooves could speed-trot. Trixie finally paused at the huge double doors that had to be the ballroom door's as she took one last nervous glance to make sure her dress was fine, it looked glamorous like it should be as Trixie smiled in determination as she finally swung open the double doors to reveal herself in a dramatic manner. Trixie's plan worked perfectly as everypony's curious eyes snapped in attention to her, Trixie's eyes were closed as she trotted into the ballroom but she didn't need to see that everypony's impressed eyes were on her but what she didn't know was that two pair of royal eyes were set on her in pure happiness.

Trixie finally stopped trotting as she opened her eyes and smirked, she could hear ponies whispering praises and fascinated things to her, even the orchestra gazed at her astonished and impressed but they finally snapped out of it to start playing a soothing song that felt relaxing to Trixie's ears. At that moment as the music played once again everypony returned to what they were doing as some mares started to trot over to Trixie. Trixie gulped frightened that they would start hating her but one of the mares smiled and sweetly greeted her.

"Hi there i am Royal Ribbon and this is my friend, Twinkle Shine" Royal Ribbon greeted her as TwinkleShine waved a silent hoof in greeting, Trixie blinked shocked but she finally cleared her throat and smiled cheerfully.

"Hello, Royal Ribbon and TwinkleShine it is very nice meeting both of you" Trixie nodded warmly as the two unicorns giggled with Trixie and followed her close behind to the punch table. Throughout the night Trixie was having a blast being the center of attention in every conversation but the night was slowly winding down as Trixie stood gaurd silently by the punch table once again, Royal Ribbon and TwinkleShine were still mingling as she told them that she would meet up with them later, but for now she was curious as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't quite see what it was but it seemed like a black creature in the garden as she began to venture out for a moment to search for it.

Author's Note:

Hey everypony!=) Here is another chapter and a little cliffhanger so don't forget to keep reading for the next chapter!=)