• Published 27th Dec 2012
  • 2,562 Views, 54 Comments

Trixie's New Life - Applejack101



"Everything will be okay in the end. If it is not okay, than it is not the end -John Lennon

  • ...
13
 54
 2,562

Chapter 1

"Trixie?! Are you home?" Twilight Sparkle stood on Trixie's doorstep to her house impatiently waiting for her to open up the door. It was a beautiful day in Ponyville as always and certainly not dark and gloomy since Trixie had stopped her awful chaos in Ponyville a few days back.

Twilight Sparkle shivered at the thought about what would have happened if she didn't defeat Trixie in the rematch magic duel and stayed in the Everfree Forest for the rest of her life.

"Coming, Twilight hold on!" Trixie called from her bedroom window as she brushed her mane with one last stroke and gently put her hairbrush down on her bureu with her magic horn.

Trixie had always admired her mane but she wanted to look extra nice to see her new friend, Twilight Sparkle as she took one last deep breath and trotted downstairs to an impatient Twilight Sparkle.

"H-hi, Twilight!" Trixie greeted her with a nervous smile as Twilight smiled cheerfully in return and giggled. Trixie stepped aside to invite Twilight in as she carefully wiped her hooves and stepped inside.

"Wow, Trixie you're house looks great!" Twilight complainted her kindly since it truely was a stunning sight to behold. Trixie blushed and shuffled her hooves shyly. "Th-thank you, Twilight that means alot for you to say!" Trixie replied as she stood beside her and grinned.

"So Trixie, how do you like Ponyville?" Twilight questioned Trixie gently while she lead Twilight over to a cute table and pulled out a chair for both of them. "Oh I like it alot, Twilight and your friends are starting to like me!" Trixie replied proudly while she puffed out her chest boasting as usual.

"I am very glad to hear that, Trixie! Speaking of everypony likes you now espicially the gang would you like to join me and Rarity at the cafe tomorrow for a little get-together?" Twilight smiled while Trixie looked down at her hooves feeling ashamed and guilty. "Im sorry, Twilight but I am going to be busy tomorrow and won't have time for fun" Trixie explained sadly while twilight nodded in understanding "It is okay, Trixie I understand your plans are important but is they're something else bothering you?" Twilight asked concerned while Trixie sighed in frustration.

"I am afraid they're is, Twilight I need your help and you are the closet unicorn i know so will you help me?" Trixie pleaded obviously troubled by her situation as Twilight gladly agreed and curiously asked again what was going on as Trixie explained with a far away look.

"Well i recently been reading one of your books, Twilight it is called 'The Pony and the Frog' and when i read it i was so excited about it, it had enchanting lands, and magic, and the best of all they're was a....prince" Trixie explained while Twilight nodded listening to Trixie's explanation of her problem like a true friend would do. "W-well when i read on it said that love was such a beautiful thing and i wish i knew what love really felt like....Well that is my problem, Twilight and the reason i need your help is that it also said that if you kiss your true love then he will turn into a frog prince then turn back into a prince and we have to find a prince so i can feel what love is!" Trixie explained again while Twilight stared at her completely stunned.

"T-twilight?" Trixie asked waving a hoof in front of her while twilight finally snapped back into reality. "I have an idea, Trixie!" Twilight grinned as she mentally imagined a lightbulb turning on in her head. "Wonderful! The hopeful Trixie wants to hear" Trixie replied in a 3rd person voice like she always did while Twilight explained her idea "Instead of searching all around Equestria we can just ask my mentor, Princess Celestia"

"Brilliant! You really are a clever pony, Twilight Sparkle" Trixie gave a short and happy nod as the two unicorns headed towards Twilight's gigantic library to write a letter to Princess Celestia about Trixie's love situation as they both knew everything would turn out fine.


"There we go!" Twilight smiled as she finished her letter to Princess Celestia as she levitated it carefully over to Spike. Spike was a great and faithful dragon to Twilight but he was still suspicous about Trixie, Luckily the two didn't cross paths often and when they did they did it in a polite and friendly matter. Spike gladly let a wave of green flame and sended the letter to the Princess quickly.

"Now Trixie, do you want to grab a bite to eat while we wait for the Princess to write back?" Twilight smiled excited that she just wrote another letter to the Princess about her new friend's situation. "Yes good idea, Twilight but are you sure the Princess will get the letter?" Trixie asked worried that the letter wouldn't make it as Twilight put her hoof on her shoulder in comfort trying to make the blue unicorn relax and have trust in Spike.

"Its okay, Trixie don't worry about it Spike has it covered no doubt about it!" Twilight reassured her as she lead Trixie out of the library carefully as Trixie glanced back to see Spike waving at her "See ya!" He called as he started to dust the books like Twilight ordered, muttering complaints in protest.

As the two unicorns trotted towards the cafe Trixie was deep in thought about her prince charming as she finally decided that everything would turn out fine because she was the Great and Powerful Trixie.

Author's Note:

Hey everypony! I am doing a new story since my other one didn't do so well even though i won't delete. Hope you all like this one better and don't forgot to favoorite and follow me thank you!=)