• Published 27th Dec 2012
  • 2,563 Views, 54 Comments

Trixie's New Life - Applejack101



"Everything will be okay in the end. If it is not okay, than it is not the end -John Lennon

  • ...
13
 54
 2,563

Chapter 11

"You there! Tell us where Prince Blueblood is!" Trixie demanded fiercely at the Cantorlot castle guards while they just ignored her and kept a straight face forward. Twilight shrugged clueless what else to do as Trixie tapped her chin with her hoof in deep thought. The two unicorns made great time getting to the Cantorlot castle with one of Twilight's valuable telloportation spells, but now the two mares were completely dumbfounded to how they should get in without the guards being there.

"Excuse me, guards but i am Twilight Sparkle and-Buisness?" Twilight was interrupted by a fast-talking guard as she blinked concentrating on what just happened. Trixie sighed impatiant as she stepped in front of Twilight and exclaimed boldly,

"I am Trixie Lulamoon the mare at the ball, i am sure Prince Blueblood recalls me previously!" The two guards gasped and bowed in complete respect as the one stuttered embarressed,

"Your Highness, a thousand apologizes about the trouble and the Prince is in his room in the moment" Trixie gawked astonished but she finally composed herself and dipped her head proudly,

"Thank you i shall be looking for him now with my dear friend, Twilight Sparkle" Twilight blushed happily at the sound of her name but cheerfully followed Trixie inside the enchanting castle doors right in sync behind her.

"Your majesty, there is somepony here to see you" Princess Celestia nodded kindly as the doors to her room swung open reaviling Trixie and Twilight looking bold and full of pride. Princess Celestia was surprised to see the two mares but she warmly greeted them knowing exactly what they wanted.

"Princess!" Twilight's eyes shined with happiness as Princess Celestia giggled and greeted her as well.

"I am so sorry to barge in on you, Princess but i want to see Prince Blueblood if you don't mind" Trixie explained throughly as Princess Celestia replied kindly,

"Not at all, Trixie of course you can, and Twilight how about you stay with me and discuss your studies muzzle-to-muzzle?" Twilight's gasped joyfully as she quickly galloped over to her in excitement.

"Thank you, Princess" Trixie thanked her gratefully as Princess Celestia winked warmly as Trixie sped off towards Prince Blueblood's room ready to find her prince.