• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 4,985 Views, 46 Comments

The Force Unleashed on Equestria - Fire Angel

  • ...
12
 46
 4,985

Chapter 3

Juno and I were told to avoid everypony except for Twilight. We hid outside of the town and saw a lavender colored pony walking this way. As soon as she had left the town, we stepped out to meet her.
“So,” I said, looking down at the pony, “You must be Twilight Sparkle.”
She gasped and looked up at me.
“And you must be the one the princess told me about?”
“I would think so.”
“Well,” she said, “If you would follow me please, I would like to ask you some questions.”
“I don’t think we should walk through town,” I said.
“Why no- oh right,” she said as she looked at the two non-pony figures in front of her.
“Well,” she said, “I’ll just teleport us to my library.” There was a purple flash and we were standing in a room filled with books.
“Wow,” I said, “That’s a lot of books.”
“Thank you. Now then.” She levitated a piece of paper and quill over in front of her. “I have a lot of questions for you.”
I spent almost three hours explaining what we were, how we got here; all the good stuff. That’s when I made the mistake of using the force to grab a book to read after she was done. She saw this and gasped.
“H-How did you do that. Only unicorns can use magic.”
“Well,” I said, “I didn’t use magic, I used something we call the force.”
“Will you explain?”
Just then I realized my mistake. I sighed and started to explain what the force was. Two hours later, she only had one more question.
“Would you demonstrate using the force?”
I looked at Juno who just shrugged her shoulders.
“Alright,” I said, “But we need to go to an open area where no one will get hurt.”
She nodded her head and teleported us to an open field.
“Alright,” I said, “Stand back, I will need some space.”
Her and Juno stepped back a ways. I focused my force and brought my hand up slowly. There was a tree out in the open and away from everything. I pointed my hand at it and lightning shot out and hit the tree. It seems as though my force has gotten a lot stronger after I defeated Vader, because the tree disintegrated.
“W-What did you do,” she asked.
“I simply focused my power and forced it out.”
She was dumbfounded. I didn’t really care, but I can understand her curiosity.
“W-Well,” she said, “Why don’t I introduce you to my friend?”
I just nodded my head and followed her. First, we made our way to what looked like a giant gingerbread house.
“The hell is that,” I asked, looking at the house.
“That is Sugarcube corner,” she replied.
We walked inside and up to the counter. But before we made our presence know, Twilight pulled on my leg to get my attention.
“I have to warn you, she’s a bit crazy.”
I nodded my head and rung the bell. There was a pink blur and I was on the floor with a pink pony on top of me.
“HI!I’mPinkiePie.Whatsyourname?Whatareyo-,” she was stopped short when I gripped her mouth without touching it and saying, “Shut it.”
Suddenly, she gasped and ran off.
“I’m not even going to ask,” I said as I followed Twilight through town. All the other ponies would either run off, or sit and stare. The ones who sat there I gave one look and they were gone. Suddenly, I heard a voice shout, “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TWILIGHT!!!” I looked up and saw a cyan pony flying at my top speed. Just before she crashed, I lifted my hand and she stopped immediately.
“W-WHAT THE HAY JUST HAPPENED,” she yelled as she tried to get free, which only caused me to tighten my grip on her.
“You know,” I said, “You really should attack something that can kill you with the flick of his wrist.”
“WHAT THE HAY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT,” she asked.
“Allow me to demonstrate.”
I lifted my other hand and pointed it in the air. Then a huge bolt of lightning shot up and into the sky. The pony’s eyes widen.
“W-What just h-happened,” she asked.
“Rainbow,” Twilight said, “This is Starkiller. Starkiller, this is Rainbow Dash.”
“A pleasure meeting you,” I said in a mock tone.
“Hahaha, very funny. Twilight, what is this…thing?”
“Actually,” Twilight said, “I’m not sure. What are you?”
“I am a human jedi knight, and ex-sith.”
“Ok, but what is a jedi, and what is a sith.”
I groaned as I realized that I will spend the next 3 hours explaining the origin of the sith and jedi.
“Well, this is going to take a while, so first let’s meet your other friends, then I’ll tell you.”
She seemed disappointed but didn’t press for answers. Next we met Fluttershy. Her name defiantly explained her personality. She wouldn’t even come out of her house when she saw us.
“Well,” I said to Juno, “I think we should be careful around her.
I may be one who will kill everything to save loved ones and defend the innocent, but I wasn’t one for killing or hurting innocent.
“I agree,” Juno said.
Next we met Applejack. She did the same thing and Rainbow, and tried to attack me. Before I could stop her, she was surrounded by a purple glow and stopped.
“APPLEJACK,” Twilight shouted, “HE’S WITH ME!”
“What?” she looked at Twilight and back at me, “What are you doing with this thing.”
Twilight explained what we were and why we were here. When she was done, Applejack walked up to me.
“’Am sorry fer attackin ya. Can ya fergive me?”
I looked down at the little pony and saw a face that would’ve made the Emperor’s heart melt. Her eyes were teary and large. Her bottom lip was quivering. I knelt down until I was face to face with her.
“I forgive you,” I said.
Her face brightened up and she nodded her head I stood up and walked over to Juno. Then, I rubbed my head and looked at Juno.
“What just happened?”
“You forgave her,” she said.
“Woah,” I said, “That’s a first.”
She nodded her head and we made our way to Twilight’s library to explain what I was and the origin of the Jedi and Sith.

Author's Note:

This chapter was a little rushed so i might have made a few mistakes. Just a heads up. The next chapter will be a fight seen between Chrysalis and Galen. i'm looking forward to it. SEE YOU ALL SOON!
Pinkie: BYE!!!
Me: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE!? *backs up*
Pinkie: Silly, I'm Pinkie Pie!
Me: Oh right.
*poof*
Well she's gone, so...yeah. Bye.