• Published 25th Dec 2012
  • 4,983 Views, 46 Comments

The Force Unleashed on Equestria - Fire Angel

  • ...
12
 46
 4,983

Chapter 7

Galen walked through the castle trying to find Aethor. He needed to talk to him about him being human. He walked through the halls and found him in the gardens in his alicorn form. Galen was about to call to him, but stopped as he saw he was talking to someone. He watched for a minute before seeing a griffin. Galen walked up to Aethor and tapped him in the shoulder.
"Is he a friend of yours," Galen asked.
"Who? The griffin? Yeah. He's my ride."
"Ok. Well, I needed to talk to you."
"About what," Aethor asked.
"About you being human."
He sighed and changed into his human form.
"What do you want to know?"
"Well, first off, how did you get here?"
He looked off in the distance.
"That's a bad memory," he said.
"What do you mean," Galen asked.
"Look. If you want to know what happened, seek out Chrysalis in the Everfree forest."
"Ok. What does she look like?"
"She looks kinda like a insect pony."
Galen's eyes widen.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SEEK HER OUT!?!?"
"What do you mean?"
"First off, she nearly killed Juno. Secondly, she's the one who took you daughter!!"
"WHAT!?" His eyes flashed with anger. He turned back into an alicorn and looked at Galen.
"Get on."
After a moments hesitation, he got on Aethor's back.
"Hold on!"
"Too what!?"
He flapped his wings and shot into the sky. Galen was holding on for dear life. He was used to going fast, but he was always in a ship. They flew for only a few minutes before finding the cave where Chrysalis was. They landed and Galen fell off to the ground.
"Holy fuck," he said.
"Heheh. Sorry about that," Aethor said.
Galen glared at him. Aethor walked into the cave and lit his horn for light. They proceeded into the cave cautiously. Soon they saw the throne room. Aethor walked in and saw Chrysalis.
"You." Galen could feel the anger in his voice.
"A-Aethor. Is th-that you?"
"Why did you do it?"
"D-do w-what," she asked, scared.
"Why did you take my daughter?"
"I-I..."
"WHY!? AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU, YOU STILL TAKE MY DAUGHTER!?!?"
"I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't know it was your d-daughter at first. She was walking through the forest and I took her. I didn't realize she was yours. I'm sorry."
Aethor's mane, which was a roaring fire, died down as he walked over to Chrysalis.
"Chrysalis. It's fine. You didn't know. But you need to watch who you taking."
"I understand."
Then they did something that made Galen's head spin off his shoulders. They embraced.
"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED," he yelled.
"What?"
He glared at Aethor.
"She took Juno. I found her and beat the living shit out of her. She takes your daughter and you forgive her!?"
"Well, here in Equestria, we try to avoid fighting."
Galen then grabbed his head in pain.
"AHHHHH," he shouted. Then, they all heard a voice that made Aethor's and Chrysalis's skin crawl.
"You can't hide forever."
"Vader," Galen said.
"You cannot escape me. You are nothing but a clone."
"YOU LIE!!!"
"You think these ponies will help you? They are pitiful, pathetic."
"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"
"Starkiller couldn't defeat me. What makes you think you can?"
"SHUT UP!!!"
Then, they felt the presence leave. Galen fell to the ground clutching his head.
"Who was that," Chrysalis asked.
"Darth Vader," Galen mumbled.
"What does he want?"
"Me."
"What," Aethor said.
"He wants me. I'm the reason your planet is in danger."
"Why is he after you," Aethor asked.
"Because, I'm supposed to serve him."
Galen got up and looked at the two alicorns staring at him.
"This is my fault. There are only two ways to save your planet. One, find us a way off of this planet, which is impossible. Or two, stop Vader."
"How would we stop him," Chrysalis asked.
"You can't. There are only two people on this planet who can face Vader," Galen said.
"Who," she asked.
"Me and Aethor."
Aethor's eyes widen.
"What do you mean me?"
"I felt the force in you when you were yelling at Chrysalis."
"Yeah. But that's magic."
"No. I felt Celestia's magic. It was different from the force. But you. You have a powerful connection with the force."
"Well then, how do I use it?"
"I'll teach you. But you must do everything I say if you are going to control the force."
"Very well."
"Good. When we are done, you will be as strong as I am in the force."
"Well," Chrysalis said, "I think we should go to the castle. I need to talk to Celestia."
Aethor nodded and his horn lit up. In a flash, they were back in the castle.
"Shit," Galen said, "I'll never get used to that."
Chrysalis walked to the throne room while Galen and Aethor walked to the training grounds.
"This is perfect. Now, your first lesson in using the force. Breathing."
"What about it," he asked.
"You must learn to control your breathing. If you control you breathing, you can control your heart."
"Ok."
"Now," Galen said, "You need to be human for this."
Aethor changed human.
"Good. Now, follow my lead."
Galen sat down Indian style and took deep, long breaths. Aethor followed his example.
"Control is everything. You must learn to control your mind. This is meditating."
They continued breathing for almost three hours. By then it was nighttime.
"Perfect. Night is the best time to practice. It's peaceful and beautiful."
"I see," Aethor said.
"Now that you have your breathing controlled, lets control your mind. You mustn't let your mind wander. If it does, then using the force will be much harder."
"Very well."
"Focus your thoughts. Do not let them distract you. Feel the force running through you."
As Aethor was meditating, Galen had an idea.
"Get up. I have an idea."
"And what would that be," Aethor asked.
"Luna is the princess of the night, correct?"
"Yes."
"Then she could help you become in peace with yourself."
He nodded and followed Galen into the castle. They found Luna's room and Aethor walked in.
"Luna," he called, "I need to speak with you."
"I'm out here," she called.
Aethor nodded at Galen and they walked onto the balcony.
"What did you ne..." She stopped when she saw Galen.
"What do you want," she growled.
"I need your help," Galen said.
Her eyes widen and she looked at him.
"What do you mean," she asked.
"Well, since you're the princess of the night, you must be in peace with yourself, right?"
"I would say so."
"Then you can help Aethor with that. See, I'm teaching him how to use the force."
"He has the force?"
"Yes. I wasn't sure at first, but now I am. That is why I need you to help him with finding peace within himself."
"I guess I could help him. After all, I do love him."
Galen's nearly had to pick his head off the floor.
"What," he said.
"What?"
"You know, I'm not even going to asked. Now then, can you help him?"
"Yes."
"Thank you."
They sat down on Luna's balcony and Galen and Luna worked together to teach Aethor. About three hours later they stopped.
"Well, I think that's good for one night, don't you," Galen said.
"Yes," Aethor said, "We should get some sleep for tomorrow."
"Well, good night." Aethor left the room. Galen was about to leave but was stopped when a blue aurora surrounded him. He looked back at Luna in anger,
"What," he asked.
"Why did you come to me?"
"Because, believe it or not, I trust you mare than anyone else. And I don't trust easily."
"Why do you trust me," she asked.
"Because, you attacked me when I attacked you sister. And, you didn't trust me at all when I arrived like your sister did. I like that. You took caution."
"That's all."
She released Galen and he went to his room to sleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long. It doesn't look great because I typed it on my phone. Not easy. I hope you like it!