• Published 19th Dec 2012
  • 3,328 Views, 52 Comments

Two Meatbags And A Robot In Equestria - Bendy



After a nasty encounter with Space Pirates, Fry, Leela and Bender ended up bumping into a certain Draconequus, whom sent them on a crash landing course to Equestria and to land them in the middle of the Everfree Forest.

  • ...
8
 52
 3,328

Ponies

First contact went rather well for the Ponies, the aliens known as Fry, Leela and Bender were quite possibly not the harbingers of doom for the Ponies. Although unbeknownst to the Ponies and the aliens, there was another hidden force at work, which was the reason Fry, Leela and Bender came here in the first place.

The hidden force was of course Discord, whom was no longer bound to his statue and has quite possibly become more powerful than ever. However Discord acted strangely subtle this time with his chaos creating powers. For the Draconequus merely just secretly watched as the events he set in motion unfold and didn't do anything too crazy or.... or maybe not?

One can't really tell what could happen when it comes to Discord.

***

In the Everfree Forest at the Planet Express Ship’s crash site Leela and Bender stood outside their ship before these strange sapient Ponies and a small purple dragon.

"Twilight?" said Leela.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if---

"What's with the pictures on your asses?" asked Bender interrupting Leela.

Rainbow Dash smiled broadly as she flew towards Bender.

"Allow me to tell the story how I discovered my talent and got my cutie ma---

"No thanks!"

"Hmph!" She crossed her hooves, then turned away from Bender to fly back over to her friends. "Fine then, I won't tell you how I got my cutie mark!"

"Good!"

With that over with Leela decided to ask Twilight.

"So anyway Twilight I was wondering if---

"Why are you wearing clothes Leela?" said Pinkie Pie curiously.

"And why do you have such a poor sense of fashion?!" shouted Rarity.

"This is just my casual clothes Rarity." she turned to Pinkie Pie. "And Pinkie it is considered taboo to be naked in public in our society. In fact you'll be arrested for indecent exposure if your found naked in public."

"That's a darn stupid law! Y'all all body shy or something?" said Applejack.

"I think most of us are yes."

"But Bender is naked?" said Pinkie Pie.

"No I'm not! I'm covering my parts."

"Oh."

"Twilight, I presume your civilization is non Spacefaring?" said Leela.

"Unfortunately yes."

"Right, so I can assume you won't have any real idea in how to fix our ship's engine or anything?"

"Probably not."

"Do you have any Dark Matter on this planet?"

"I'm not sure." said Twilight.

"Why do we need dark matter? Don't we have more than enough already?" said Bender.

"For some strange reason the ship ran out of Dark Matter very quickly."

"Ah for fuck's sake!"

"I should have brought Nibbler."

"Yes, his shit is useful unlike yours!"

"We may need to find an alternative fuel for the ship."

"Like magic?" said Twilight.

"Magic?" then Bender shouted. "Did you say magic?!"

"Um, yes." she said nervously.

Bender roared in anger while he extended his arms to grab a fallen tree, followed by retracting his arms back to hold the tree over his head, then bent it, thus snapping it in half.

"Whoa, you're strong." said Rainbow Dash.

"This doesn't make sense!" Bender shouted. "Magic, talking ponies, purple dragon, getting amnesia at the edge of the Milky Way? The only logical explanation is that some kind of wizard gave us amnesia and sent us here into this parallel universe!"

"You call that logical?" said Twilight.

"You're one to talk! You're a fucking unicorn!"

"And you're a foul mouthed sentient machine!"

"That is powered by the power of beer!" he said while waving his right fist in the air.

"Now that's illogical!"

"No, it's not! Did you know that V-Two Rockets were powered by alcohol?"

"I don't even know what a V-Two Rocket is."

"Bender?!" shouted Leela.

"Yes?"

"What makes you think this is a parallel universe?" said Leela.

"Think about it Leela; unicorns, pegasi, and just freaking talking ponies! Where would you find talking Ponies in the universe?

"Maybe everything we come up with our imaginations actually creates parallel universes?" said Pinkie Pie while she rubbed her chin thoughtfully with her right hoof.

"So in a sense were all kinda Gods?" said Leela.

"Yep."

"Dammit to fucking Robot Hell and back" shouted Bender. "If everything we come up with in our imaginations does in fact create another parallel universe, that means in some parallel universe me Bender has come to a parallel universe like this, under similar circumstances, in order to have a big fucking orgy with you six Ponies!"

Everyone just stared at Bender wide eyed not knowing how to respond to that. Until Rarity stepped forward to glare at him angrily while she pointed her right hoof at him.

"Are you always this vulgar?!" shouted Rarity.

"Yes."

"I hate to admit it, but you're right Bender." said Leela.

"Yeah, I bet Pinkie Pie in some weird parallel universe is a serial killer and a cannibal!"

"What kind of sick person's imagination would make a universe where I'm like that?"

"The same kind of person who would come up with a silly kind of apocalypse, which consists of giant flying Cheeseburgers, that fire laser beams to destroy all civilization and wipe out all life."

"That's just stupid." said Leela.

"It's the Multiverse, so you might as well throw logic out the window. And I personally think, this is by far the most stupid and girly looking universe I've ever been too!"

"Hey!" shouted Rainbow Dash angrily. "Our universe is not stupid and girly, yours is!"

"No!" Bender poked her in the muzzle with his right hand." Yours is!"

Rainbow Dash shoved Bender back.

"Nu-uh! Yours is stupid and girly!"

Bender pushed his forehead against hers, both narrowed their eyes angrily at one another.

"Yours is!"

"Yours is!"

"Yours is!"

Over the next five minutes Bender and Rainbow Dash kept arguing while the rest stared at them in disbelief.

"No! Yours is!" said Bender.

"No! Yours is!"

"Stop it!" shouted Fluttershy. "This is pointless!"

"But he said--"

"You should be more mature Rainbow Dash. Now shake hooves and make up."

For some reason or another both Bender and Rainbow Dash did shake hooves ... or hands and hooves in this case, however their eyes did glare at one another angrily while they did it.

"Do you have some sort of place where we could stay for awhile just until we fix our ship?" said Leela.

"Sure, there's plenty of room in Ponyville for you to stay." said Pinkie Pie.

"Pft Ponyville, seriously? Hahaha! What a stupid name!" said Bender.

"You're not nice!" shouted Pinkie Pie.

"Well I'm Bender so--"

"Bender, shut up before I kick you in the face again!" shouted Leela.

"OK." said Bender fearfully.

Suddenly there was a rustling sound, followed by Rarity's little sister Sweetie Belle emerging out from a bush behind them.

"Aww! She's so cute!" said Leela.

"Sweetie Belle! What are you doing out here?! The Everfree Forest is dangerous!" shouted Rarity.

"I followed you."

"What were you doing in that bush?"

"Eavesdropping!"

"What did I tell you about eavesdropping?!"

"Sorry."

"Would there be any way you could take our ship to Ponyville?"

"Hmm, maybe Leela." said Twilight thoughtfully while rubbing her left hoof on her chin. "I imagine it would be far too heavy for me to levitate with magic, but I could try teleporting it?"

"Hold up! Before you try that, let me get Fry."

Leela walked up the ships steps, through the cargo bay making her way into her cabin, where Fry was fast asleep.

"Fry, you awake?"

"I am now."

Leela walked over to the bed, then picked Fry up. She carried him in her arms like a baby as she made her way back outside.

"Hey why does this one have such small eyes?"

Fry looked up to see where the voice was coming from... only to see a light blue pony (Rainbow Dash) with a rainbow mane flying above.

"......." he looked at Leela. "It wasn't a dream, was it?" Leela shook her head side to side. "OK."

"Why are you carrying him Leela?" said Rarity.

"Because his bones are broken." said Pinkie Pie.

"Oh my!"

"Don't worry, she gave him a bone regeneration shot, so his bones will be all fixed back up in a few days."

"How would she know that?" thought Leela to herself.

"Twilight, can you teleport the ship now?" said Spike.

Twilight gulped out of nervousness, then walked over to the ship's stairs.

"I've never attempted to teleport something so large." .

"That's what she said! Wooooo!" shouted Bender.

Leela glared at him angrily narrowing her eye to a slit, which caused Bender to make a nervous whimpering sound.

"OK here goes!" Twilight took a deep breath. A purple aura projected out from her horn, another purple aura also surrounded the Planet Express ship. Soon a bright light lit up on the tip of her horn as sweat began to pour down her face while she groaned in stress, all the while at the same time her friends cheered her on.

"You can do it Twilight!" shouted Spike.

With a blinding flash of light the Planet Express Ship disappeared.

"Wow! Magic!" shouted Fry.

Opalescence was almost home when all of a sudden she saw a blinding flash of light in the sky, followed by the appearance of the Planet Express Ship upside down above Ponyville, which then fell on Rarity's house destroying it, leaving behind nothing but piles of rubble.

The Planet Express Ship created a very loud crashing sound as it destroyed Rarity's house, which could even be heard all the way from the Everfree Forest.

"Well, that certainly doesn't sound very good!" said Rarity.

"Oh no! What have I done?!" she shouted.

"Twilight! You did it by accident right?" said Spike.

"Of course!" she shouted.

"Oh, I hope nopony was killed." said Fluttershy.

"I'll go check it out!" shouted Rainbow Dash as she flew away.

In no time at all Rainbow Dash was back in Ponyville, to see a large crowd of it's Pony residents talking among each other while they were gathered around the remains of Rarity's house. The Planet Express Ship was lying upside down on a pile of rubber of what used to be Rarity's living room.

"Luckily Sweetie Belle followed us."

Rainbow Dash flew back to the others, to land in front of Rarity looking nervous.

"What happened?"

"Uhhh, I'm not sure if I should--

"Come on! Tell me."

"The ship ... well … the ship kinda … fell on your house."

"WHAT?!" she shouted.

Twilight's horn flashed with light quickly creating a purple force field around her body to protect herself from Rarity's wrath.

"I'm sorry Rarity!" she shouted.

"Oh it's quite alright Twilight, it was an accident."

"Phew!" she shutdown her force field, then wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"I'll have my house rebuilt... again."

"You're taking this surprisingly well."

"Well, I've learned to be a little less dramatic. Seeing as how Ponyville has been trashed a good few time these last few months you've been here."

"Hey yeah!" shouted Pinkie Pie. "Things have been crazier than normal around here ever since Twilight moved----

"Ah for fuck's sake!" shouted Bender interrupting her. "We've been standing here for far too long talking about bullshit! Come on already! I wanna see this place!"

With that they all went on their way to Ponyville.

"Talk about overly dragged out sentences and conversations." thought Bender to himself.