• Published 19th Dec 2012
  • 3,321 Views, 52 Comments

Two Meatbags And A Robot In Equestria - Bendy



After a nasty encounter with Space Pirates, Fry, Leela and Bender ended up bumping into a certain Draconequus, whom sent them on a crash landing course to Equestria and to land them in the middle of the Everfree Forest.

  • ...
8
 52
 3,321

Madness

As the alcoholic robot known as Bender walked away from the Planet Express Ship, there was suddenly a massive blinding flash of light at the edge of Ponyville, followed by the appearance of a enormous black mechanical cuttlefish like starship: A Reaper.

"Oh crap!" Bender shouted as the Ponies fled for their lives, pegasus carrying Earth Ponies away, some unicorns teleporting them selves away and friends.

The Reaper roared it's horn, then fired a thick red laser beam which blew up Rarity's house, which was still being repaired.

"Oh, come on!" shouted Rarity's voice.

Bender ran a way out of Ponyville screaming, when out of nowhere at the opposite side of town there was another blinding flash of light, followed by the appearance of a giant lizard: Godzilla.

Godzilla roared while he jumped into the air to tackle the Reaper down onto the ground.

The Reaper and Godzilla wrestled with one another along the ground, crushing buildings and everything in their path.

Discord was rolling along the ground laughing a top a snowy mountain.

"Why didn't I do this earlier?"

Back in Ponyville there was a blinding flash of light outside Sugarcube Corner, followed by the appearance of Zoidberg.

"Hurray, I'm in Equestria!" his happiness was short live as he gasped in horror seeing Godzilla and a Reaper wrestling one another on the ground and destroying Ponyville. "It is up to me to save Equestria and---

His sentence was cut short by being stepped on by The Dark Lord Cthulhu.

On the opposite side of Ponyville there was a blinding flash of light, followed by the appearance of a huge fiery demon known as The Balrog, aka Durin's Bane.

The Balrog roared while he jumped into the air to tackle Cthulhu down onto the ground.

The Balrog and Cthulhu wrestled with one another along the ground, adding to the Reaper's and Godzilla's destruction of Ponyville.

In Canterlot there were Cyborg Raptors that could fire laser beams from their eyes, whom were fighting against Space Marines from Warhammer 40k in the streets, killing and destroying every living thing caught in the crossfire.

Giant rabbits, that could fire laser beams from their eyes were battling against Galactic Empire Forces from Star Wars with many AT-AT walkers outside Appleloosa.

Back over in Canterlot, things were now a complete clusterfuck. The terrified Ponies could do little but hide as these nightmarish monsters from countless parallel universes all engaged one another in combat.

Their were demons, giant robots, dinosaurs, Orcs, Orks, Crab People, zombies, zombie teletubbies, Reapers from Mass Effect, cyborgs, robot unicorns, Balrogs, titans and other giant monsters, plus all manner of things fighting in Canterlot.

As they continued to kill one another more and more creatures appeared with blinding flashes of light out of nowhere to add to the chaos.

***

A top a snowy mountain Pinkie Pie appeared before Discord with a blinding flash of light.

"This ends now!" she roared.

"And who are you stop me?"

"I am a nearly completely immortal entity of Pinkie Pie."

Pinkie Pie fired red laser beams from her eyes at Discord.

"Noooooooooo!" he shouted as his body was turned to stone.

Pinkie Pie then sent him back to Canterlot in his own universe as a statue.

Pinkie Pie then proceeded to go back in time, thus resending everything back to their own universe and undoing all the damage they done.

----------------------------------------------------

Fry found himself back in the Planet Express Ship's cockpit flying towards the Milky Way Galaxy.

"We're back Leela!" Fry shouted.

"What do you mean we're back?"

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"The Ponies!"

"What Ponies?"

Fry was now sure they had gone back in time, but for some reason Leela didn't remember them being in a magical land of Ponies.

Fortunately this time Fry had avoided breaking his bones and they once again defeated the Space Pirates, but Discord didn't show up this time and they made it back to Earth safely.

Unfortunately, Bender had no memory of being in Equestria either when Fry decided to ask him about it.

***

Things were more or less normal in Equestria itself. However Pinkie Pie kept on rambling on about interdimensional aliens called Fry, Leela and Bender visiting Equestria, but nopony believed her, they merely dismissed her as looking for attention.

Pinkie Pie made crazy conspiracy theories about time travel and an all powerful multiverse traveling Discord. She knew she was right, just everypony but her had their memory wiped.

The End

----------------------------------------------------

In a plain white featureless void floating in nothing there was another Discord.

"Nothing ever truly dies."

He disappeared in a blinding flash of light to cause chaos in some other unsuspecting universe.

Comments ( 8 )

If you didn't like the ending (think it's too short or whatever) you could always write your own ending or spins off to my story. Or maybe I shall write a few alternate endings? It least wraps everything up I think.

It has small potential for a possible sequel, but I don't know if I'd personally write it, you can if you wish however.

2386434 If I didn't see the date this would seem like an april fools day chapter

And then everyone in the multiverse banged simultaneously.

2441075

Sounds like one hell of a party.

I was hoping bender would have done more evil stuff.:ajbemused:

2966527

Sorry. But hey, if you're up to it, why not write your own Futurama crossover?

I'm already writing a story and after the one I'm writing now I'm going to eather write a Deadpool crossover or a Deadrising crossover.:pinkiehappy:

3591216

Yep, that's a reference to it.

Did you like this silly story?

Login or register to comment