• Published 13th Dec 2012
  • 3,285 Views, 49 Comments

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange - dbzponyninja



Blythe Baxter becomes a pegasister and is about to watch MLP FiM with the pets from Littlest Pet Shop when suddenly they get sucked inside the t.v. and wind up in Ponyville in the land of Equestria.

  • ...
56
 49
 3,285

Episode 3 The Picnic

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Episode 3 The Picnic by Evan Carlton Written on ‎January ‎09, ‎2013

Last time on My Littlest Pet Shop: Friendship is Strange through some unexplained force Blythe Baxter and the pets from Littlest Pet Shop were sucked through the t.v. and wound up in Ponyville in the land of Equestria were the teenage girl and pegasister was turned into a earth pony with a yellow fur coat, a long brown mane and tail and she had the Littlest Pet Shop logo for a cutie mark so Blythe decided to talk and introduce herself to several members of The Mane Six before talking to Twilight Sparkle who sent her and the pets back home to the Littlest Pet Shop in Downtown City. What happens next let's find out right now?

Blythe remembered what Twilight told her about coming back to Equestria so she gathered all of the pets around her, held her hand close to her heart and said "take me to Equestria."

Just like last time when Blythe was teleported to Equestria she turned into a earth pony and was greeted by Pinkie Pie tackled her down to the ground and said in the high pitch, high energy voice that she talks in similar to one that Minka Mark talks in although they have diferent voice actresses there voices just sound similiar "oh my Blythe you and all of you're little animal friends are back I know it's only been a few days but I missed you so so much."

Blythe told Pinkie Pie "I missed you too Pinkie now can you please get your hooves off my stomach."

Pinkie Pie told her "oopsie anyway here i'll help you up."

Minka whispered into Blythe's ear "Pinkie Pie really does remind me of well me, ooh is she a artist too go on Blthe ask her if she's a artist I need to know", but before Blythe could ask Pinkie anything Pinkie Pie gasped and told Blythe "oh hey Blythe me, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Twilight are all going to a picnic at the Ponyville Fields in about twenty minutes do you, Minka Mark, Penny Ling, Pepper Clark, Russell Ferguson, Vinnie Terrio and Zoe Trent want to come along."

Blythe told Pinkie Pie "wow i'm amazed that you remembered the names of all of my pets."

Pinkie Pie told Blythe "I take it upon myself to remember the names of all my wonderful friends and their pets but hey looks like you brought a eighth pet today and who is that other dog beside Zoe Trent?"

Blythe told Pinkie "that's Gail Trent she's Zoe's sister although I can't tell who's older so don't ask me."

Pinkie Pie told Blythe "ok anyway see you and your pets later Blythe bye."

So Blythe went to the fields for their picnic were she was greeted by Rarity who said in the trademark British accent that she talks in "oh Blythe darling so good to see you again your mane and tail are still fabulous."

Blythe said as she and the pets sat down on all fours on the picnic blanket "why thank you Rarity your mane and tail are fabulous too and from one designer to another I love that dress you're wearing."

Rarity told Blythe in a surprised and semi shocked tone "why Blythe you didn't tell me that you were a designer as well maybe we can work together sometime."

Fluttershy said in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in as she played with Blythe's pets while flying around with her pegasus wings "oh Blythe i'm so happy that you brought all your little animal friends here with you again."

Applejack said in the trademark southern accent that all members of the Apple family talk in while taking off her trademark cowboy hat that she always wears on her head "so you're the Blythe that I heard so much about, we didn't meet last time you were here but i'm Applejack it's nice to meet ya partner."

Blythe told Applejack "hi Applejack nice to meet you."

Twilight Sparkle told her five best friends and members of The Mane Six and Blythe Baxter "hey girls before lunch how about I show you a new spell I learned."

Rainbow Dash asked Twilight "can we eat first i'm starving."

Twilight told Rainbow Dash "(sigh) fine Rainbow, Spike put away my spell book."

However before everypony and pet started eating Blythe whispered into Twilight's ear "hey Twilight I can talk to and understand all of the pets and animals back home but I was wondering is there a spell that can allow all of you to talk to and understand my pets?"

Twilight curiously asked Blythe "a talk to animals spell, huh interesting i'll have to do some research on that see if such a spell exist thanks for the suggestion Blythe."

Blythe told Twilight "don't mention it Twilight happy to help."

The seven mares, Spike the dragon and the eight pets were having so much fun talking and eating and playing together and just hanging out that Twilight forgot all about her spell book and then Twilight teleported Blythe and the pets back home to The Littlest Pet Shop in Downtown City on Planet Earth were upon returning home Blythe turned back into her true teenage girl self and was no longer a pony. The End.

Next time on My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange after once again going to Ponyville in the land of Equestria and hanging out with all six members of The Mane Six and Spike plus this time Derpy Hooves, Bon Bon and Lyra Heartstrings Blythe and the pets from Littlest Pet Shop return home but it turns out that Lyra has followed Blythe to Planet Earth and upon setting foot in Downtown City the unicorn mare with a green fur coat and a white mane and tail with green streaks on it has turned into a human and decides to follow Blythe to her High School that I don't know the name of because they've never said were Blythe and her friends or The Biskit Twins go to schoo,l but anyway Lyra follows Blythe to school and decides to call herself Leela to avoid suspicion, meanwhile in Equestria it turns out that Discord has once again escaped from his stone prison and he was the one responsible for Blythe's first visit to Ponyville in the land of Equestria the reason he brought a human to Equestria was so he could learn about Earth before he went there himself to take it over all of this and more will happen on the next episode of My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Episode 4 Discord's Plan part 1 of 2.