• Published 13th Dec 2012
  • 3,285 Views, 49 Comments

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange - dbzponyninja



Blythe Baxter becomes a pegasister and is about to watch MLP FiM with the pets from Littlest Pet Shop when suddenly they get sucked inside the t.v. and wind up in Ponyville in the land of Equestria.

  • ...
56
 49
 3,285

Season 2 Episode 2 Youngmee, Sue and Jasper's First Visit To Equestria.

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Season 2 Episode 2 Sue, Jasper and Youngmee's First Visit to Equestria by dbzponyninja Written on ‎August ‎06, ‎2013

Last time on My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Blythe Baxter once again returned to Equestria but this time with just Minka Mark the spidermonkey instead of all the main pets from Littlest Pet Shop while there Pinkie Pie had to choose between hanging out with Applejack or hanging out with Rainbow Dash so she created a clone of herself via the Magic Mirror Pool and since Minka followed her she created a clone of herself too however after much hillarity and confusion Pinkie Pie and Minka Mark kept coming back to The Mirror Pool and creating clones of themselves until Twilight Sparkle found a way to send all the clones back to The Magic Mirror Pool what happens next let's find out right now?

Just minutes after the above mentioned crazy adventure happened and Blythe and Minka were teleported back to Littlest Pet Shop in Downtown City Blythe's three human friends Sue Patterson, Jasper Jones and Youngmee Song went inside the Daycamp area inside Littlest Pet Shop only to see Blythe and Minka being teleported back from a place that they didn't yet know was Ponyville in the land of Equestria.

Youngmee, Sue and Jasper asked Blythe "What was that light around you and Minka just now?

Blythe told the three of them "I figured that you would find out someday I might as well tell you now, you remember how several months ago the three of you talked me into watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and I became a Pegasister within a period of three days as a result?"

Youngmee, Sue and Jasper all answered her question at the same time by saying "Yes."

Blythe then told them "Well the next day I asked Mrs. Twonbly if while I took a break I could bring a t.v. down and watch t.v. with the pets and I was kind of teleported through the t.v. and wound up in Ponyville in the land of Equestria, since that day I have been teleported to Equestria several times and that's where I just came back from."


Youngmee asked Blythe "How could you not tell us Blythe me, Sue and Jasper are the reasons you started watching My Little Pony in the first place?"

Blythe told Youngmee "You're right Youngmee and i'm sorry, I didn't tell any of you about my many wonderful adventures in Equestria, I might not know how i've constantly been teleported to Equestria but tomorrow i'm taking the three of you with me."

As luck would have it the four friends were teleported to Equestria together and they had fun together with not only all six members of The Mane Six (Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight) but also the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders (Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle) as well.

Shortly afterwards Blythe, Jasper, Sue asked Twilight for a way to be teleported back and forth from Equestria to Downtown City like they normally are so after studying up on the teleportation spell as well as a way to combine it with a spell to create magical artifacts Twilight returned to the four of them with a magic necklace that she placed on all their necks with unicorn telekinesis.

Twilight told them "This necklace is infused with my magic in order to activate it and return here "You have to say send me back to Equestria however if you want to be specific about any location in Equestria just say what I told you and the name of a place or location in Equestria, however in order to return to Downtown City say send me back home."


So after doing what she told them Blythe, Jasper, Sue and Youngmee were teleported back to Downtown City. The End.

On the next episode of My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Blythe, Jasper, Sue, Youngmee, Minka the spidermonkey, Penny Ling the panda, Pepper Clark the skunk, Russell Ferguson the hedgehog, Sunil Nevla the mongoose and Zoe Trent the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel are teleported to Ponyville at the same time that Trixie has returned to Ponyville to challenge Twilight to a magic duel all of this and more will happen on the next episode of My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange.

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Season 2 Episode 3 Twilight Sparkle vs. Trixie: The Magic Duel.