• Published 13th Dec 2012
  • 3,285 Views, 49 Comments

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange - dbzponyninja



Blythe Baxter becomes a pegasister and is about to watch MLP FiM with the pets from Littlest Pet Shop when suddenly they get sucked inside the t.v. and wind up in Ponyville in the land of Equestria.

  • ...
56
 49
 3,285

Season 1 Finale The Wedding of Princess Cadence and Shining Armor part 2 of 2

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Season 1 Finale The Wedding of Princess Cadence and Shining Armor part 2 of 2 by dbzponyninja Written on ‎June ‎18, ‎2013

Last time on My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Applejack, Blythe, Fluttershy, Minka Mark, Penny Ling, Pepper Clark, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Spike, Sunil Nevla, Twilight Sparkle, Vinnie Terrio and Zoe Trent were all invited to the wedding of Princess Cadence and Twilight's older brother and captain of Princess Celestia's Royal Guards Shining Armor however after noticing her rude and unusual behavior towards the other five members of The Mane Six and seeing her fix Shining Armor's headache with a spell that Twilight and Blythe both mistook for brainwashing the two of them accused Cadence of being evil and were banished to the Canterlot caves beneath Canterlot where they found the real Princess Cadence who told both of them that they Cadence who banished them down there with her was in fact a impostor what happens next let's find out right now?

As Twilight, Blythe and the real Princess Cadence were looking to find a way to escape from the Canterlot caves and they got just a few feet away from the exit the former hypnotized bridesmaids of the impostor Cadence Lyra Heartstrings, Colgate and Twinkleshine were sent to stop Twilight, Blythe and the real Cadence but the real Cadence tricked Lyra, Colgate and Twinkleshine by throwing a fake bouquet of flowers that she literally pulled from out of nowhere.

Shortly after that Twilight, Blythe and the real Cadence showed up right when the impostor Cadence was about to marry a hypnotized Shining Armor and when the real Cadence told everypony at the wedding that the impostor Cadence is a Changeling she turned into her true form as Queen Chyrsalis The Queen of The Changelings.

Princess Celestia tried to fight off Queen Chyrsalis but was quickly defeated when the two of them did a magical unicorn horn laser clash and the reason that the alicorn, bug, zombie hybrid was able to beat a alicorn princess and one of the co- rulers of all of Equestria was because Changelings feed off the love that one pony feels for another and Chrysalis fed off so much love from Shining Armor that it made her more powerful than Celestia.


Princess Celestia told all six members of The Mane Six plus Zoe, Minka, Pepper, Penny, Russell, Sunil and Vinnie who all went with them to help out to get the Elements of Harmony and use their power to defeat the Queen.

On their way were The Elements of Harmony were held The Mane Six and the pets from Littlest Pet Shop came across a whole bunch of Changelings who turned into both The Mane Six and the pets and The Mane Six and the pets fought the transformed Changelings and beat them unfortunately the place were the Elements of Harmony are held in was taken over by even more Changelings.


Princess Cadence told Queen Chrysalis "You won't get away with this Twilight and her friends will ...", however before she could finish her sentence Changelings led the defeated Mane Six and defeated pets back into the throne room were she asked her "You were saying?"

Queen Chyrsalis told the defeated members of The Mane Six "Twilight and Blythe here were suspicious of my behavior all along too bad you were all caught up in your wedding planning to realise those suspicions were correct."

Applejack told Twilight by talking in her trademark southern accent that all members of the Apple family talk in "Sorry Twilight we should have believed you and Blythe."

Twilight and Blythe told her at the same time "It's not your fault she fooled everypony."


Shortly after that Twilight freed Princess Cadence who was glued to the floor by a green slime like substance and told her to go to Shining Armor.

Princess Cadence undid the spell that Queen Chrysalis used to hypnotize Shining Armor who asked "Is the wedding over?"

Queen Chrysalis told him "It's all over."

Twilight told him to perform his force field bubble protection spell again like he was using before Queen Chyrsalis started hypnotizing him but he found out that he did not have enough magic by himself left to perform the spell.

However when Princess Cadence added some of her magic to Shining Armor and they both performed the spell together the result of the force field smashing into Queen Chyrsalis and her army/ swarm of Changelings drove them out of Canterlot and to a far away unseen location.


After that everypony and pet plus Blythe although technically in this series I guess she also technically counts as a pony as she gets turned into a earth pony mare every time she gets teleported to Equestria went about planning the wedding of the real Princess Cadence and Shining Armor and then shortly after that they had the real wedding ceremony.

Shortly after Rainbow Dash performed a Sonic Rainboom at the ceremony and everypony and Spike sang and danced together Shining Armor and Princess Cadence left in a carriage and then Blythe gathered all her pet friends around her and asked Twilight to send her back home to the apartment above Littlest Pet Shop in Downtown City on Planet Earth. The End.

On the next hillarious episode of My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange for some reason Blythe decides to just take Minka to Ponyville in the land of Equestria with her this time instead of all of the main pets from Littlest Pet Shop like she normally does however when Pinkie Pie has to choose who she wants to hang out with and she mentions The Legend of The Mirror Pool and plans to make copies of herself Minka goes along too and soon Ponyville is over run with both copies of Pinkie Pie and Minka Mark, how will Ponyville cope with both several copies of a hyper pink pony and a hyper pink spidermonkey as well all of these questions and more will be answered on the next episode of My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange.

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Season 2 Episode 1 Too Many Pinkie Pies and Minka Marks