• Published 13th Dec 2012
  • 3,285 Views, 49 Comments

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange - dbzponyninja



Blythe Baxter becomes a pegasister and is about to watch MLP FiM with the pets from Littlest Pet Shop when suddenly they get sucked inside the t.v. and wind up in Ponyville in the land of Equestria.

  • ...
56
 49
 3,285

Season 2 Episode 3 Twilight Sparkle vs. Trixie: The Magic Duel

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Season 2 Episode 3 Twilight Sparkle vs. Trixie: The Magic Duel by dbzponyninja Written on ‎October ‎1, ‎2013

Last time on My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange just moments after returning from their latest visit to Equestria Blythe Baxter and Minka Mark the spidermonkey are greeted and questioned by Youngmee Song, Sue Patterson and Jasper Jones about where they were so Blythe tells them everything and they are teleported to Ponyville in the land of Equestria while Blythe was with them after meeting and talking to several ponies they all returned to Littlest Pet Shop in Downtown City what happens next let's find out right now?

Zoe Trent the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Pepper Clark the skunk, Russell Ferguson the hedgehog, Sunil Nevla the mongoose and Buttercream Sundae the rabbit as well as Blythe Baxter and Youngmee Song were all once again teleported to Ponyville in the land of Equestria and watching Twilight Sparkle perform a spell on several of the above animals as well as some of Fluttershy's animals while Fluttershy watched and panicked

Twilight was levitating them in mid air with unicorn telekinesis and making them spin around in mid air and the reason she was doing this was because she was hired to entertain not only her teacher and mentor Princess Celestia tonight by delegates from Saddle Arabia as well so she was practicing.

Anyway just moments after she finished practicing her spell Rainbow Dash flew right up to her with her pegasus wings and tackled Twilight to the ground while telling her "Twilight come quick it's an emergency."

Rainbow Dash took Twilight, Fluttershy, Blythe, Youngmee and the pets from Littlest Pet Shop with her to the middle of Ponyville Town Square where a very familiar blue unicorn mare cast a spell on Rarity that made a ugly dress magically appear on Rarity.

Rarity told her when she saw this in the trademark British/ high society accent that she talks in "You beast these colors don't match at all."

However as Trixie had a black hooded cloak on her and she hadn't yet revealed her face yet Twilight asked "What's going on?"


Trixie then took off the hood on her cloak and said "Well well well if it isn't Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight Sparkle said Trixie's name and then Spike the dragon asked himself outloud "What's she doing here?"

Trixie then performed a spell that showed the citizens of Ponyville what happened since her last visit to Ponyville and said "After you showed me up with that Ursa Minor, I still tried to make a honest living for myself but everywhere I went I was laughed at and ostrachised, I had to work on a rock farm just to make a living, a rock farm."

However when Pinkie Pie saw that same rock farm was the same one she used to live and work at when she was a filly Pinkie Pie told her in the high pitch high energy voice that she talks in "Hey you're lucky a rock farm would take the likes of you."

However just moments after this Trixie conjured up a magical trash can, removed her mouth from her face and threw it away.

Although she didn't accept right away Trixie challenged Twilight Sparkle to a Magic Duel which Trixie was able to win thanks to the Alicorn Amulet which she was wearing on her neck, Trixie threw Twilight out of Ponyville and placed a magical force field bubble spell around Ponyville so she couldn't come back in.

Twilight then went to Zecora the zebra's hut in The Everfree Forest were she offered to teach her new magic spells so that Twilight could return to Ponyville and challenge Trixie to a rematch.

Meanwhile back in Ponyville all six members of The Mane Six minus Twilight of course (Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity) plus Spike, the pets from Littlest Pet Shop, Blythe and Youngmee found out the Alicorn Amulet and decided to trick Trixie into temporarily lowering the force field bubble spell so they could sneak Fluttershy out of Ponyville and into the Everfree Forest so she could give Twilight the information she and the rest of The Mane Six found out about The Alicorn Amulet.


Shortly after this Twilight told Trixie to once again lower the force field bubble spell so that she could challenge Trixie to a Magic Duel rematch which with help from the other five members of The Mane Six, Granny Smith and Applejack and Applebloom's older brother Big Macintosh she was able to win this time, trick Trixie into taking off the Alicorn Amulet so it could no longer corrupt her and then put it away in a box.

Shortly after this Twilight performed for the entire town of Ponyville plus Blythe, Youngmee, Princess Celestia and the delegates from Saddle Arabia then just moments after she got done and Trixie apoligized for her behavior when she was being controlled by The Alicorn Amulet Twilight brought Pinkie Pie's mouth back and then teleported all of the pets from Littlest Pet Shop plus Blythe and Youngmee back to Littlest Pet Shop in Downtown City. The End.

On the next episode of My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Applejack, Applebloom, Blythe, Jasper , Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Scootaloo, Sue and Sweetie Belle all go on a camping trip together however when Rainbow Dash starts to tell scary camfire stories Scootaloo starts to have nightmares because she is afraid admit this to her hero and idol however when Princess Luna enters her dreams will she be able to convince Scootaloo to tell Rainbow Dash the truth to find out the answers to all these questions and more check out the next episode of My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange.

My Littlest Pet Shop Friendship is Strange Season 2 Episode 4 Camping Trip.