• Published 13th Dec 2012
  • 3,722 Views, 68 Comments

Love Is Magic - TwinkleSparkle



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Luna, Rarity and Applejack. Four ponies, once best friends, now lovers.

  • ...
28
 68
 3,722

Let your heart speak

After what Applejack said about her and Rarity seeing each other, evrypony in the party had the same look on their faces. Their mouths were opened like they were mopping the ground with it. They were in complete surprise, staring at the tan mare with her wide smile and a hoof around her lover’s shoulder.

“And that’s how we got together.” Applejack said with a wide smile. Then she looked at the faces of her friends. “Did ah say somethin’ wrong?”

“No AJ.” Rainbow said. “It’s just. We never expected you guys to be, ya know. Together.”

“I know this is a little bit strange.” Rarity said. “But this is how love works. You don’t know when it will strike or who you’ll be tied to. And it happened that fate got me and AJ tied together. And I’m more than happy with it.”

“We are all happy for both of you.” Princess Celestia said.

“So, what happened afterwards?” Princess Luna said.

“Nothin’ much,” Applejack said. “I went to Rare’s the following day for the modeling. And it ended up with both of us in bed together.”

“Oooooooooh!” Pinkie said. “And how was it? Tell us, tell us, tell us.”

“Well, it was really good.” Applejack said. “Ah never felt a pleasure like that in mah whole life.”

“Neither did I,” Rarity said. “And to be honest, I never thought that I would use my horn in anything rather than magic. But I found another great benefit for it.” This is when both the mares got red on the cheeks. And the entire group just burst out laughing.

The rest of the party went fast. The whole group just continued chatting on the topic of the hour, which was the new strange couple in the group. The majority of the talking was about how naughty the two mares got with each other that night. It turned out that the fashionista had a little freaky side when it comes to pleasuring in the bedroom. And Applejack couldn't be happier to get this part of her marefriend revealed.

The night grew late. And it was the time for the ponies to call it for the night. But for Twilight it was the beginning of a tough task. As much as she didn't want to bother her love with this topic in this marvelous night, but she knew that this had to be done. And now was the best time to do it.

She went to walk beside Luna on their way out of the barn to Twilight’s house. Luna walked besides her looking at the gorgeous sky of the night. They were both silent for a while, which wasn't strange for either of them as they were both from the quiet type. But Luna got a little worried when she looked at her marefriend’s face and saw that she was in deep thought.
“What an outstanding night today.” Luna said, trying to brighten up Twilight’s mood.

“Huh!” Twilight said in a kind of surprise. “Yeah, it’s a fine night.”

“What’s wrong dear? You seem really down, even though you looked so freshened up in the party.”

“I was just caught up in my thoughts. That’s all.”

“Twily, don’t lie to me. Tell me what’s bothering you. Maybe I can help.”

Twilight nearly cried then. She couldn’t hide her worries anymore. But she’s still afraid of what might happen if she talked to Luna about something like that. The worrying was killing her and she didn’t realize that tears were already coming from her eyes.
Luna looked at Twilight with a shock. She has never seen her lover in this condition before. She kneeled down and wrapped her forelimbs around Twilight’s neck in an attempt to comfort her. She felt Twilight’s forelimbs wrapping around her neck. Twilight leaning with her head on her chest. Then she felt how her lover breathed heavily as she cried in her limbs, the thing that made Luna teary too.

“Dear,” Luna said, trying so hard to hide her tears from Twilight. “Please calm down and tell me what’s wrong. I can’t stand seeing you like that.”

“I- I’m sorry.” Twilight said, as she looked up to her love with teary eyes. “I ruined the night for us.”

“Don’t say that dear. But please tell me what’s wrong.”

“I’m worried.”

“Worried? Worried about what?”

“About us, our future, what will happen to us?”

“What do you mean? I think we’re really fine.”

“We are now. But I’m afraid that I might lose you.”

“Why in the world would you say that?”

“Luna, you’re a princess. And I’m just, just another mare.”

Luna looked at Twilight with a smile and brushed her mare’s soft deep purple mane with her hoof, then said with a very soft tune. “Twilight, you aren't just another mare. You’re a wonderful unicorn, the holder of the element of magic, the reviver of the elements of harmony, the most powerful magic user after Tia, I and Cadence. And the most important thing of all, my savior. I think this one only makes you way beyond another mare for me.”

“But still. We live in two very distant cities. And I can’t leave here. And of course I can’t think of telling you to leave Canterlot for me.”

“This is nothing to worry about. You know you’re always welcomed to come to visit me at any time. But I still think that this isn't what really worries you. Am I right?”

“You’re right.”

“Then what is it really.”

Twilight looked back at Luna. She was still worried to tell her about her real worry. She was worried about the reaction of Luna. But she already got into this and there’s no way she can turn back now.

“I’m afraid to tell you.”

“And why is that?”

“Because it’s something you can’t change.”

“You can still tell me.”

“I’m worried about you being an immortal alicorn. Luna I know you don’t like talking about this. But I can’t stop thinking that you’re still a goddess. And in about a hundred years from now I’ll be dead and you’ll forget all about me and be with another mare or stallion and completely forget about me.”

“How could you say that? Twilight, I can’t believe you might think about that. I’ll never ever forget about you.”

“But I can’t stop worrying about it Luna. I don’t know why but these thoughts never leave my head.”

“You’re just paranoid about nothing my dear. Please, stop worrying about the future. And have faith that everything is going to be just fine.”

“You promise?”

“I promise. In fact, I feel that there will be a huge change that will solve all of our problems.”

“What change?”

“I’m not sure. But I just feel that this will come.”

They walked silently for a while. Then Luna stopped suddenly and looked to the moon. Twilight looked at her with worry because she saw that Luna’s eyes were watery. Twilight came closer to Luna and put her hoof on Luna’s chin and lowered her face. She looked at Luna’s eyes for a while then she started talking.

“What is it Luna? Did what I say bother you?” Twilight said with teary eyes.

“No, not at all dear, it’s just. I have my worries too you know. I’m afraid that one day my Nightmare Moon spirit would revive inside me and hurt you.”

“Luna, I assure you that the elements of harmony had eliminated the spirit completely. You don’t have to worry about it anymore.”

“But I can turn myself into her and use her shape. Doesn't that mean that a part of it was left in me?”

“No, the change is just physical. Any simple transformation spell can do it. I mean, sometimes when I miss you, I, umm, cast a spell on myself and take your shape and look at myself in the mirror.” Twilight had a little blush when she said that.

Luna giggled a little and said. “You don’t need to be embarrassed because of this.”

Twilight said in a kind of sassy voice. “But it is embarrassing.”

“No, I think it’s so sweet of you to do this.”

“Really?”

“Indeed, also when thinking about it. You'll make a very adorable me.”

They were in front of the library at that point. It was a really emotional walk. The walk that usually took about ten to fifteen minutes felt like an eternity to Twilight. But she could finally get her head to rest from these thoughts. She took a deep breath like there was a huge rock on her chest and Luna came and saved her before she completely choked. She really felt a great gratitude for having such a great lover.

“Here we are.” Twilight said as she opened the door of the library. “Come in.”

Luna went through the door of the library. Then when she stood in the middle of the room, Twilight was already on the stairs. Luna was just moving towards the stairs but Twilight gave her a sign to wait, and Luna did just so. But it didn't take very long for Twilight to come back downstairs.

Twilight came back wearing a tight leather pants and a tight leather sleeveless top. With some sexy socks covering her forelimbs. She stood in front of Luna in a really hot pose, already giving Luna a feeling of seduction.

“I know that I've been all cheesy and emotional on the way.” Twilight said. “And this is your reward of being such a perfect marefriend.”

“Oh, well I think that you should get emotional more often so I can get more rewards.”

Then Luna approached Twilight and put her forelimb on her chest and started moving it all around. She felt the sweet soft fur of her lavender lover. She could sense her heartbeats calling her out. She then approached with her face to Twilight's, who instantly responded to the call. Then their lips met in a very strong kiss that made the two mares give out a loud moan of pleasure.