• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 1,457 Views, 37 Comments

One day to change it all - Iceflame



A 13 year old boy gets sent to Equestria or does he?? Can he save Equestria from certain doom??

  • ...
40
 37
 1,457

Chapter 3

Still don't own anything and if you were wondering I will be doing character interviews I stole that idea from Frostbreaker muhahahah :D have fun with mah story, but wait. If you have ANY questions don't be afraid to ask me.



After I got off the train I walked into town humming some new Ideas for some dubstep that I thought would be pretty cool. My idea was to take Join the Herd by Forest Rain back on Earth and scratch a little and mix it up. By the time I made it to town hall there were no ponies in sight, 'Dang it Pinkie cant you wait' I thought. Knowing that she would be throwing a welcome to Ponyville party. I rolled my eyes and continued into the town hall.

"Hello anypony here?" I called out. I heard shuffling behind a door.

"Be right there," some pony called out. I started jamming out to some Skrillex in my head. I saw Mayor Mare walk out of the door that was closed, and walk over to me.

"Hi Mayor Mare, I was wondering if there was any houses for sale," I said. Mayor Mare just stared at me slack-jawed.

"You-your an Ali-alicorn," Mayor Mare stammered. I nodded.

"Eeyup," I simply said. Mayor Mare just continued staring, I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Oh right sorry you said you wanted to buy a house right?" Mayor Mare asked. I just nodded. "Okay well we actually got two, would you like one that is on a river that is like a cottage, or would you like one on the edge of Ponyville right next to Whitetail woods it is the biggest house we have here in Ponyville?" Mayor asked. I thought about it for a moment and decided on the forest one.

"I'll take the one by the Whitetail woods, how much is it?" I asked grabbing my bag of bits, Princess Celestia gave me, off of my back.

"It's 85,000 bits," she said. Mayor Mare was again slack-jawed before closing her mouth with an audible snap. I laughed quietly.

"I'll take it," I said. i fished out the amount it costed and waited for the deed. Mayor Mare put the bits in a container that looked like a cash register and gave me a deed to the house.

"Have a nice day," Mayor Mare said as I walked out the door. I followed the instructions to the house that were on the back. When I got there I was amazed at the size of it. It was as big as Dash's house and to top it off it was two story making it look bigger. It was nestled nicely right next to the nice woods, and it had a mailbox in the front along with a brand new looking hammock, the painting was a nice blue looking color, kinda of like Dash's color, and a red door. There were 10 windows all around the building. I walked inside to see the same coloring on the inside. I walked around the house to see what there was and to see where everything was. There was a large bedroom with a bathroom connected, and there was a smaller room down the hall. A bathroom across the house downstairs, with a big living room looking room with a kitchen connected to it. I grabbed my bits and walked back into town after setting my deed in a secure place. When I got to place I bought saddlebags and set out to buy my necessities like bathroom stuff, food, furniture, and sheets and blankets. After i had furnished my house I had about 1,000 bits left. So I put them down in my new room and headed back into Ponyville, the Library to be exact. After I got to the Library I could see the lights were off and hear ponies saying 'shh' so I put on my surprised face on and opened the door to see and hear ponies everywhere. I was surprised at how many ponies there were and at how they could all fit in the Library, even with a big sound board with Vinyl Scratch putting on music.

"SurprisehimynameisPinkiePiea ndIthrewthispartyforyousayin gwelcometoPonyvillewereyousu rprisedhuhuhuh,"Pinkie said a mile a minute. I smiled.

"Yes Pinkie I was surprised, can you please take a breath," I said. Pinkie gasped.

"Do-dominic?" Pinkie gasped. I just grinned and walked over to Vinyl with pinkie still sitting there flabbergasted.

"Hey Vinyl names Iceflame, I love your music," I said. Vinyl just smiled at me.

"Ya, well I love your glasses perfect choice," Vinyl said.

"You to," I laughed. Vinyl laughed to.

"You sound a little young but don't look young," Vinyl said.

"Ya well I'm 28," I said. She just nodded. 'Crap I can't tell her I'm really 13 she wouldn't talk to me then' I thought

"So how are you," Vinyl asked.

"I'm good you," I asked.

"I'm good to now lets get this party started," Vinyl yelled to everypony. Vinyl started playing hardcore dubstep. I love that kind. I started bobbing my head since that is like the dubstep dance. After about 15 minutes of this my head started to hurt so I stopped and was parched. I walked over to a table that I saw earlier that was covered in drinks. I grabbed the Apple juice looking bottle and drank 10 glasses. Things were fuzzy so I grabbed another glass and walked back into the crowd, seeing the Elements I walked over to them and fell right in the middle of them my glasses almost falling off. I got up and pushed my glasses back up onto my face before everypony could see my eyes. Everypony gasped.

"Hiya girlsh," I said.

"See I told you it was Dominic," exclaimed Pinkie. Everypony gasped again.

"Ya I can see that he looks kinda the same and sounds the same but he looks so much older," Applejack said.

"Is he drunk even though he's 13?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I'm not drunksh," I said stumbling almost spilling the contents of the glass.

"Ya, ya are sugarcube," Applejack said.

"How could I have if I only drinks thish Applejack," I asked. Applejack sniffed my drink.

"That's not Apple juice sugarcube it's mah extra heavy cider," Applejack said. I chugged the rest of my drink and leaned on her.

"Itsh sho good," I said. Applejack chuckled. I stumbled over to Vinyl across the room.

"Hi," I said drunkly. Vinyl just laughed.

"Your drunk," Vinyl said. I nodded.

"Eeyup firsht time to," I said. Vinyl laughed.

"Your going to have the biggest headache tomorrow," Vinyl chuckled. I nodded.

"Your sho nice," I said putting my hoof on her shoulder.

"Thanks," Vinyl said blushing a bit.

"And sho shoft, I could use you ash a pillow," I said rubbing my face against her shoulder.

"Well I've never been told that," Vinyl said. I kissed her on the cheek and fell to the ground asleep. The last thing I saw was her blushing. I awoke with the biggest headache ever. I moaned. 'Why did I have to do that' I thought. I felt something on my side that was so soft my instincts told me to rub it and I did, to be meet with a groan from Vinyl. I jumped up noticing that I just rubbed against Vinyl. I grabbed my glasses off the ground and put them on. 'My head hurts so much!' I thought. I walked into the kitchen to see a bunch of ponies asleep everywhere in the Library. I stepped delicately around ponies and grabbed a glass of water at the sink. I gulped down 4 glasses before I felt like throwing up so I ran to the toilet and let it all out. I walked out to see Vinyl getting up with her glasses falling to the ground. She turned towards me and blushed. I gawked at her eyes they were beautiful.

"Your eyes are beautiful," I said. Vinyl hurriedly grabbed her glasses and put them on. When she turned around she was blushing up a storm.

"Thanks what color are yours?" she asked. I slowly took off my glasses and closed my eyes. I slowly opened them and she gasped. I put them back on and lowered my head for the inevitable.

"So how are they," I asked.

"I love them they are so cool," Vinyl squealed. 'Did Vinyl just squeal? Ya man she just squealed. Why am I having a conversation with myself? I don't know grrr I need to stop doing that' I thought. I laughed uncomfortably

"Well wanna play some music I wanna sing," I said. Vinyl just gave me the biggest smile. She started the perfect beat for Hangover by Taio Cruz so I sang it.

I got a hangover, wo-oh!
I've been drinking too much for sure
I got a hangover, wo-oh!
I got an empty cup
Pour me some more

So I can go until I blow up, eh
And I can drink until I throw up, eh
And I don't ever ever want to grow up, eh
I wanna keep it going, keep keep it going, going, going, going...

[Taio]
I got a little bit trashed last night, night
I got a little bit wasted, yeah yeah
I got a little bit mashed last night, night
I got a little shhh faced it, yeah yeah

Oh oh oh oh oh
I'm on the roof
If you don't know
Well now you know

[Taio Cruz - Hook]
I got a hangover, wo-oh!
I've been drinking too much for sure
I got a hangover, wo-oh!
I got an empty cup
Pour me some more

So I can go until I blow up, eh
And I can drink until I throw up, eh
And I don't ever ever want to grow up, eh
I wanna keep it going, keep keep it going, come on!

[Flo Rida - Rap]
Drink up, cause a party ain't a party til you ride all through it
End up on the floor can't remember you clueless
Officer like What the hell is you doing
Stumbling, fumbling, you wonder what? come again
Give me Henn, give me gin, give me liquor, give me champagne
Bubbles til the end
What happens after that, if you inspired it til I'm ten
I call my homie Taio, we can all sip again
Get it in and again and again
Wasted so what, irrelevant
We're kicked to the head, who's selling it
I got a hangover, that's my medicine
Don't mean like I said, I'm too intelligent
A little jack can't hurt this veteran
I show up but I never throw up, so let the drinks go up, go up

[Taio Cruz - Hook]
I got a hangover, wo-oh!
I've been drinking too much for sure
I got a hangover, wo-oh!
I got an empty cup
Pour me some more

So I can go until I blow up, eh
And I can drink until I throw up, eh
And I don't ever ever want to grow up, eh
I wanna keep it going, keep keep it going, come on!

When we were done everypony cheered, because we woke everypony up.

"Encore, Encore, Encore," Everypony cheered.

"Sorry can't my head hurts and I got to fully furnish my house," I said into the mic I got earlier. Everypony 'awwwwed'.

"He will be working at the clubs every night so come then," Vinyl said. I looked at her and she nodded, I almost jumped up in glee.

"Eeyup I will," I said. I jumped off the makeshift stage and trotted out the door to my house. I made it home in a couple of minutes. I furnished my house the way I wanted it to be and filled my fridge with my food. I finished at the perfect timing for a knock to be heard at my door.

"Coming," I yelled to the door. I walked over to see Vinyl standing at my door.

"Vinyl what a pleasant surprise!" I said.

"Hi, Icy I can call you that right?" Vinyl asked. I was shocked at her making the nickname before Pinkie did.

"Sure I don't mind, if anything I like it," I said. I saw Vinyl get closer, before I knew it her face was right next to mine.

"Hey Icy, I wanna tell you a secret," Vinyl said.

"Sure you can tell me any-" I got interrupted by Vinyl kissing me full on the lips. I was shocked at first but I pushed back to make the kiss bigger. After a couple of moments of that we both pulled back.

"I love you, Icy," Vinyl said. I was shocked, my heart wouldn't slow down and I started to break a sweat.

"I-I...I love you to Vinyl," I stammered. Vinyl hugged me.

"Really?" Vinyl asked.

"Ya," I said.

"Vinyl?" I heard Octavia say.



Ohhh what will Octavia think. dondondon Message me any questions again and again Character interviews that I stole from Frostbreaker still :D muhahahah