• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 1,456 Views, 37 Comments

One day to change it all - Iceflame



A 13 year old boy gets sent to Equestria or does he?? Can he save Equestria from certain doom??

  • ...
40
 37
 1,456

Chapter 1

It had been a normal day, or so I thought. I was walking home from my bus stop thinking what I was going to do for the weekend. When i got home I walked through the door, and noticed nobody was home. So I threw my backpack into my room and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some string cheese and the T.V remote to watch it later, but i soon remembered that My Little Pony was on in 2 minutes so i ran to the couch and 'flew' over it, turning on the T.V in mid-air. i landed with a "umphg" on the couch. I flipped channels until i got to the hub channel to find it just starting. As soon as Dash was about to say something a breaking news thing came up and said that a meteorite, the size of a school desk, was going to crash in Arizona.

" Stay in doors and you have nothing to worry about" said the news reporter. I easily agreed to do it. After the marathon of My Little Pony I fell asleep. I awoke to a loud bang to see the meteorite hit the ground right in front of my house. When i looked outside i saw the cars were there, but when i ran to my parents room they were not there. I heard the air getting really loud, and I felt the gravity disappearing soon I realized that I was floating. So I walked on the ceiling, after pushing on the ground, over to a window to see I was falling. I was so scared I could see that I was about 20,000 feet from the ground, I learned from flying jets and airplanes, yes i was allowed to fly them. I quickly ran to my bed and bounced off of it when I landed. To my surprise nothing was damaged in the house. When I looked out the window i saw the sun rising so I knew it was just turning morning. I wanted to investigate where i was so i took a shower and changed. My stomach growled loudly so I ran to the kitchen grabbed some pop tarts and my keys to my favorite quad out of the 5 I had.

I thought I would go look for a town or something. I did think I saw lights but I wasn't sure. When i was out front of my house refilling my quad's gas and checking the tires I saw I was in a meadow which looked like it was in front of the Everfree forest from Equestria but it seemed in possible that that would be here because it is a cartoon not real, but I wasn't sure. When I was looking around, while starting my quad, I noticed that there was a dirt road going out of the forest in a random direction, it was now leading straight into my driveway but I knew that in went into the forest. So I started driving down the road, and before I knew it, I saw a sign, so I pulled over to it. It read "Ponyville 1/2 mile ahead" so I drove off at 50 mph to it. While on my way I saw a ramp so i went flying off of it spinning and doing the superman landing it perfectly. I stopped instantly when I saw it the town. It was from my little pony. I was so shocked everything from the show had it perfectly. I was surprised so much I literally had my mouth hanging open. I quickly ate my pop-tarts, and drove into town straight to Twilight sparkles house where I turned off the quad. I took the keys out of the ignition and put them in my pocket. I was about to knock when I heard ponies inside talking it sounded like the mane six. "Girls did you hear that loud annoying sound" It sounded like Twilight Sparkles said.

"Ya..um..if that's okay with you guys," said a pony that sounded like Fluttershy.

"Of course it is okay with us why wouldn't it," said a pony that sounded like Rainbow dash. While the door was opening I was trying to hide.

"Come on guys let's go investigate," said Twilight Sparkles. I knew it was her because I could see her. I was so excited and scared at the same time to met them. I was wondering what they would think of me when i heard everypony gasp.

"Hi," I said when they looked at me.

"What and who are you and where did you come from," asked Twilight Sparkles.

"Well dear Twilight, I am a human from the planet Earth and my name is Dominic," I said chuckling.

"How do you know me?" Twilight looked very scared, or was that just her thinking of how i might know, I wasn't sure but just to be sure I wanted to bring somepony with me to my house so they can trust me.

"Well my dear Twilight that is a good question which can only be answered if you come with me to my house. I started the quad and switched it to first gear. "Rainbow Dash if you will come with please we can back to my house and pick up a larger one of these," I asked politely while putting one of my helmets on from a trunk I had put on the back of the quad, it held two more just in case which i guess was pretty smart because now I can have two ponies ride with me.

"Uhh...sure i'll come but we better come back for my friends." Dash said.

"We will, now put this on," I chuckled while throwing her a cyan helmet.

"What is it?" Dash asked. Looking confused on where to put it.

"It's called a helmet, you put it on your head so if we were to crash your head would hit the helmet instead of the ground which would kill you," I told Dash. Dash looked more then happy to put it on.

"So you can either sit in front of me and hold onto the handle bars, or you can sit behind me and hold onto me," I told her the options. She flew up and sat in front of me. "You ready?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay," I spoke as I turned the quad around. I turned and waved farewell and sped off, eventually reaching at 70 mph, reaching my house in a matter of minutes. "All right we are here if you want to come inside with me, please put your helmet inside that trunk behind you," I spoke. Dash turned around and put the helmet inside. Dash then flew over to me holding my door open and she walked inside.

"So this is what an alien house looks like?" Dash asked. Looking around the room, which was my living room. Dash could see a recliner in the back with a couch to the left. There was also a T.V in the front(50") and there was a computer hooked up to it with an Xbox hooked up to that. With 20-30 games stacked up next to the Xbox.

"Yup...well kinda they are all a little different," I said while walking into the kitchen with Dash following me. I put the quad key where they went and I grabbed my 2013 convertible gt 500 mustang keys that my dad got for me. "Come on Dash we gotta go get everypony else," I stated while going to the garage.

"Ya okay," Dash said while following me.

"Get in that vehicle right there with no top," I said while opening the garage and jumping in the mustang. I started it and put in a CD and a shuffled mix of all the music I like started playing. I backed out of the garage and turned it around.

"What is this thing?" Dash asked while checking out the dashboard.

"It's called a car and it can carry everypony so we're going back," I said while putting on my seatbelt and putting Dash's.

"What is this?" Dash asked.

"It's called a seat belt it's like a helmet but over your entire body," I said while hearing one of my favorite songs turn on so I turned it on and started towards Ponyville. I took choir so I'm a good singer so I sang to the song.

I feel so close to you right now

It's a force field I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal

Your love pours down on me, surrounds me like a waterfall

And there's no stopping us right now

I feel so close to you right now
(dance beat plays)
I feel so close to you right now It's a force field

I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal

Your love pours down on me, surrounds me like a waterfall and there's no stopping us right now I feel so close to you right now
(dance beat plays)
And there's no stopping us right now
And there's no stopping us right now
And there's no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now...

We got there when I sang the last verse. "What a simply marvelous voice," Rarity said. I blushed.

"Oh come on I'm not that good," I said.

"Oh yes you are,"Pinkie said bouncing along the side of the mustang.

"Darn tootin'," Applejack said. I smiled because I was already making friends.

"Alright well let's go, jump on in the back seat," I said.

"Well there isn't enough room back here...um if...you...didn't know," Fluttershy said kind of shyly.

"Ok well if somebody...sorry somepony wants to sit in my lap that will give enough room," I said hesitantly. I wasn't sure if they would say no or not.

"I will," Dash said.

"Okay well let me unbuckle you really fast," I told Dash while I unbuckled her and I. When she got on my lap and comfortable I re buckled us and Pinkie Pie jumped into the front seat.

"I wanna sit up here!" Pinkie bounced excitedly.

"Okay but you have to sit and let me buckle you," I said. Pinkie sat and everybody got settled and then we took off to my the way another good song came on so turned it up again and sang it.

Find yourself a girl, and settle down
Live a simple life in a quiet town

Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
So steady as she goes

Your friends have shown a kink in the single life
You've had too much to think, now you need a wife

Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
So steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
Well here we go again, you've found yourself a friend, that knows you well
But no matter what you do, you'll always feel as though you tripped and fell

So steady as she goes

When you have completed what you thought you had to do
And your blood's depleted to the point of stable glue

Then you'll get along
Then you'll get along

Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
So steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
Well here we go again, you've found yourself a friend that knows you well
But no matter what you do, it always feels as though you tripped and fell
So steady as she goes
Steady as she goes

Settle for a girl neither up or down
Sell it to the crowd that's gathered round
Settle for a girl neither up or down
Sell it to the crowd that's gathered round

So steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
Steady as she goes (steady as she goes)
So steady as she goes (steady as she goes)

Steady as she goes
Are you steady now?
Steady as she goes
Are you steady now?
Steady as she goes
Are you steady now?
Steady as she goes
Are you steady now?
Steady as she goes

Everypony stomped there hooves when I was done. We got there and everypony stared, but Dash, at the inside of my garage.

I got out when I see a pink flash go past me into my house. "Pinkie come back here," I said while I chased her in.

"Oh, everything looks so weird,"Pinkie exclaimed.

"Ya I know if you all follow me please i want to show you all something," i walked to the living room turning on my Xbox, and T.V and sitting in my recliner. Everypony else got situated on my couch or on the floor. "Oh ya I forgot something in my room," I gasped. I ran into my room and grabbed my stuffed animals of the mane 6, my bracelet that say 'brony' on it with Rainbow Dash on it, and the complete season 1 and season 2 box set of the show.

"All right I'm back and i need to show you yourself," I said. I put the disc 1 of the box set into my Xbox. I turned around and put on my bracelet and threw each stuffed animal to each of the ponies. They all gasped.

"What are these?" Twilight asked.

"They are stuffed full of cotton figurines of you guys," I said.