• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 1,456 Views, 37 Comments

One day to change it all - Iceflame



A 13 year old boy gets sent to Equestria or does he?? Can he save Equestria from certain doom??

  • ...
40
 37
 1,456

Chapter 6

Sorry I didn't write on the weekend it was a busy weekend. Will the party go bad or will the stuck up ponies ruin it.



I fell asleep on the train, on the way to Canterlot. I woke up in the Castle gardens. "How did I get here?" I asked out loud.

"I brought you here," A voice said. I looked for the voice but I couldn't find it.

"Who's there," I asked. The voice laughed.

"Have fun while you can my son," The voice said. I awoke with a start. 'Man I gotta not have that much salt again,' I thought Hangover playing in my head. I looked out the window to see Canterlot coming up close. 'Alright about 2 more hours then I'll be there,' I thought. I started singing some random songs like Hit the lights and Hangover. I gained a little crowd while I sang. When we got there I had everypony on the train listening to the song I was playing with a soundboard from of the ponies, because mine was packed in my suitcase with my guitar. (Memories by David Guetta)

All the crazy shit I did tonight
those will be the best memories.
I just wanna let it go for the night
that would be the best therapy for me.

All the crazy shit I did tonight
those will be the best memories.
I just wanna let it go for the night
that would be the best therapy for me.

Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.
Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.
Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.
Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.

Yeah, yeah.

All the crazy shit I did tonight
those will be the best memories.
I just wanna let it go for the night
that would be the best therapy for me.

All the crazy shit I did tonight
those will be the best memories.
I just wanna let it go for the night
that would be the best therapy for me.

Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.
Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.
Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.
Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.

It's gettin' late but I don't mind.
It's gettin' late but I don't mind.
It's gettin' late but I don't mind.
It's gettin' late but I don't mind.
It's gettin' late but I don't mind.
It's gettin' late but I don't mind.
It's gettin' late but I don't mind.
It's gettin' late but I don't mind.

Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.
Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.
Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.
Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.

Everypony cheered. I grabbed my stuff returning the soundboard and paying the pony 100 bits for letting me use it. I got off the train and started towards the castle. I found that 3 other ponies were going the same way as me and the one that let me use his soundboard was coming to every single one of the three ponies had instruments on their backs. One yellow with chocolate mane and drums as a cutie mark had drums on her back. The one with the soundboard on his back was dark blue with a red mane and a soundboard cutie mark. Another had a bass on her back, she was black with white mane, and her cutie bass clef. I shifted my box with my soundboard and guitar because it was digging in between my shoulder blades.

"So did you guys get invited to play at Luna's birthday?" I asked.

"Ya we did," The soundboard one said motioning to the others.

"Cool which town did you come from?" I asked.

"Hoofington," The drums one answered. I nodded.

"Never been there," I said thinking aloud.

"Well it isn't that great," the soundboard one said while the others nodded.

"Oh, well I'm Iceflame," I said.

"I'm DJ Blue but you can call me Blue," said Blue with the soundboard almost falling off his back. I nodded.

"I'm Fire beat," Fire said.

"Nice drums Fire beat," I said. She nodded.

"I'm Black Bass," Black said.

"Well nice to meet you all," I said. I saw the soundboard falling off of Blue's back. I closed my eyes and heard everypony gasp. I opened my eyes and saw the soundboard being held up by the ground being warped up to it. I gasped.

"Ho-how is that happening?" I asked. Nopony could answer.

"I don't know but lets get to the castle," Fire said. I nodded and we went to the castle we were greeted nicely and shown to our rooms. I set my stuff down in good looking places and went to the throne room. I saw Princess Celestia and walked up to her. I bowed down, and when she raised me I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Thank you," I said. Celestia hugged me back.

"For what?" Celestia asked.

"For everything," I said. Celestia just nodded and broke the hug.

"So how do you like it in Ponyville?" she asked me.

"I love it, I've made so many friends and I even found love," I exclaimed. Celestia gasped.

"Love? really but your so young," she said. I nodded.

"Ya but love is a crazy thing isn't it," I said.

"Such wisdom in such a young soul," She said. I laughed.

"So I had this weird dream," I started.

"What was it about," Celestia said.

"Well I was in the Castle garden and a voice was talking to me, it sounded so familiar like I've known that voice ever since I was born, and well we talked for a tiny bit and it said 'Have fun while you can my son' and then I awoke and partied on the train," I said. Celestia chuckled a little.

"Well that is a weird dream but it was a dream so you shouldn't worry about it," Celestia said. She seemed a little off.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine just a little tired," She said.

"Iceflame!" Fire yelled through the halls.

"We should practice," Blue yelled.

"Okay I'm talking with Princess Celestia hold on!" I yelled back.

"It's okay you can run off we can talk later if you want," Celestia said. I nodded and ran off. I practiced with the new friends I made for 4 hours then we had to go eat dinner. We were walking down the halls, me leading the way, when Fire squealed.

"I still can't believe we are eating with the princesses," Fire squealed again.

"Ya I know right," Black squealed.

"Look guys you don't have to be on your best behavior," I said.

"How would you know?" Blue asked.

"Because they are my friends," I said smugly. We walked into the dining room and everypony including me gasped. There was a mountain of food all different kinds. After I ate I saw Shining Armor polishing his wedding ring. We all ate ourselves full. Everypony had their bellies bulging a little even the Princesses. I hugged the Princesses thanking them for everything again. I went to my room and went to bed. The next couple of days were the same routine practicing and eating and sometimes taking walks. But on the morning of the day before Luna's birthday I woke up to something super soft and comfortable. I thought it was a blanket so I snuggled it. I looked at the clock before I fell asleep, it said 3:00. I awoke to me not being able to see anything I felt my surroundings with my head and noticed I was cuddling a neck. I backed my head up a bit and saw it was white fur. So I slowly got up and looked at the pony that came in my room and slept next to me. It was none other then Vinyl. I smiled and grabbed my glasses of my bed side table. I walked into the bathroom to my business. After I jumped shower. I sat in the shower for 15 minutes. I got out and saw Vinyl standing in the doorway with a smile plastered on her face, I noticed her glasses were still in the other room. I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you," I said.

"I missed you to," Vinyl replied. She kissed me full on the lips. When we broke she was breaking out of my embrace.

"Whatcha doing," I asked.

"I gotta take a shower to," She laughed.

"Alright well I'm gonna go to the dining room, I wanna beat Luna to the chocolate pancakes she always gets most of them, you know where it is right?" I asked. Vinyl nodded. I walked out of the room throwing my glasses and sprinting to the dining room. When I got there the princesses were just getting there.

"Alright I have agreed with Tia to let you have half of the chocolate pancakes," Luna sighed in defeat to me. I gasped.

"WOOHOO,"I yelled to the world. I high hoofed Celestia and ran to get a plate. I piled my plate with 10 Chocolate pancakes and drowned them in Maple Syrup.

"Man, you love those pancakes don't you?" Black Bass asked me from the doorway. I nodded vigorously

"Iceflame, you are weird," Blue laughed behind Black. I started shoveling the pancakes in my mouth. I heard laughing from all around me. I looked up and saw the elements and the Princesses and my new friends and Vinyl all laughing at me. I smiled and started shoveling the pancakes into my mouth again. When I finished I saw everypony just starting to put food on their plates. When everypony was finished I walked out with Vinyl to the Castle gardens. We unconsciously walked into the area I was in my dream. I noticed that in my dream there was no statues but now there was and I could see I was somewhat close to Discord. I walked up to it and patted Discord on the leg.

"What are you doing?" Vinyl asked worriedly.

"Don't worry I'm just patting him," I said. Vinyl heaved a sigh in relief and we walked away again to the castle. It was 11:00 when we got back so we just hung out until lunch. After lunch I decided to go to the castle library because I couldn't stop thinking about Discord. I looked around until I found some books on him. I found something really odd in one of the books. So I decided to show Twilight, I was about to leave when I saw Twilight turn the corner reading a book.

"Twilight," I said. She kept reading for a second then looked up at me.

"Ya?" She asked me.

"I found this weird thing in this book," I said.

"What?" She asked.

"It says here that Discord had a child 13,000 years ago but nopony knows who he had him with or where that child is now," I said. She looked through the books for a second and grabbed one.

"This tells all about it," She said. I smiled.

"Thanks I'm really curious," I said. She smiled and went back to her reading. I put the other book away and grabbed my new one to read. I walked to my room and started reading it before I fell asleep. When I awoke it was just about dinner, so I went to the kitchen and saw what was for dinner, salads, I walked through and sat at the table in the dining room. About 15 or so minutes the Princesses walked in with the elements and my new friends trailing behind. I smiled at them and started to sing. (Don't stop Believing by Journey) They started to eat while I sang.

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

(Chorus)
Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlights people, living just to find emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the night.

Working hard to get my fill,
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice,
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

(Chorus)

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights people

Don't stop believin'
Hold on
Streetlight people

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights people

Everypony cheered and clapped.

"Why did you sing, darling?" Rarity asked. I shrugged.

"I wanted to I guess," I said. I started eating while everypony was finishing. I finished eating and went to my room. When I got there I cleaned up what was messy and made sure that everything was set up and ready for tomorrow and I went to bed. 'Tomorrow will be a big day' was the last thing i thought that night.



Well there's that chapter. Hope you like it so far.