• Published 27th Nov 2012
  • 1,965 Views, 42 Comments

Journey of Saiyans (Twin Version) - Boyzilla



Raze's Journey x Saiyan of Equestria Crossover. Ken and Kira were sparring like the twin siblings they were, when suddenly a strange blue box containing a saiyan came out of nowhere! Who is this strange man? And when is dinner gonna be ready?

  • ...
12
 42
 1,965

Chapter 3: Meeting Raze

Crossover Saga

Chapter 3: Meeting Raze

Raze shrugged "It happens."

Ken wiped his tears and smiled, he was happy that the man forgave him so easily. He looked around but didn't see his twin sister Kira.

He grabbed Raze's hand and said. "Come on, I'll show you sis!" Ken paused and sensed for his sister's Ki signature and easily found it, he then proceeded to dragged Raze toward the signature.

When the two arrived, Kira instantly grabbed Ken. "Ken are you hurt?" She concernedly asked. Kira looked over her brother for any injuries.

'Kira, I'm fine! Dad heals well.' Ken telepathically said.

'You sure? That guy seemed a lot stronger then brother, you could've been really hurt!' She mentally replied.

Ken grinned innocently. 'He didn't hit that hard! I'm fine!' He reassured her. Just then, Derpy hovered over to them and checked Ken, who pouted a bit in annoyance.

"He'll be fine Kira, no need to worry at all!” Derpy exclaimed to the young hybrid girl before joining back with Raze and the Doctor.

Kira decided to accept Derpy's word and stopped checking her twin brother. She then walked over to Ken's side, looked at Raze and said “I'm sorry for my brothers behavior” her tail wiggling anxiously as an awkward silence insured.

Raze arched an eyebrow “Um, how about we start over?” He asked them, putting out his right hand.

“I'm Raze.” He said, before waiting for their response.

Ken eagerly shook his hand, forgetting all that previously happened.

“I'm Ken!” He exclaimed loudly to him. Ken then pulled his sister toward him, “And this is Kira!”

The young hybrid girl shook his hand. “Hello Raze!” She said happily, her tail wagging in joy, glad that Raze was no longer fighting her brother.

“Well it's nice to meet you!” Raze said to the twins.

“So, where did yo-” Kira stopped as she heard her mom, Lyra, yell loud and clear. "Ken, Kira I'm home! And I brought dinner!" At the mention of food, the two twins forgot that Raze, The Doctor, and Derpy even existed and ran inside their home, blasting right through the door, make it slam open but thankfully not break, and proceeded towards the dining room.


"Yay dinner!" The twins yelled in unison. They sat at the table as Lyra brought the delicious complete set of food onto it. They almost grabbed it only to have their hands slabbed away.

"No, wait for Bon Bon!" Lyra said to them.

The twins faces pouted, they didn't like waiting with food right in front of them. Kira's tail wiggled in annoyance, and Ken groaned in wait. After a minute or two, Bon Bon finally arrived, finally! The twins looked at Lyra beggingly. Quickly both Lyra and Bon Bon got their meals before the two saiyan human hybrids tore the food apart.

As the twins tore through their dinner, Lyra and Bon Bon watched while eating their own food at a much slower pace.

"You know, I'll never get used to that." Bon Bon said.

Lyra nodded in agreement and said. "I know, it's still shocking to me as well." Before taking a bite out of her dinner.

"This ismh great foomd momma!" Ken talked with his mouth full.

"Ken, don't talk with your mouth full, you should know better already." Lyra told him.

Ken swallowed his food and apologized. "Sorry, I forgot." Then he proceeded to eat his food again.

Bon Bon looked toward Lyra saying "You know, your getting pretty good at this mother stuff."

"I know, it feels natural to me." Lyra responded.

"At least their is no more crazy things going on." Bon Bon said.

But Lyra felt uneasiness on what her house mate said. 'Oh no, when ever I feel this something is gonna happen.'

And something did, the backdoor had a knocking sound to it, Lyra looked the twins and saw their eyes widened as they had just remembered something. Probably the CMC in the backyard and they forgot.

Lyra looked at her adopted twins disapprovingly. “Did you invite somepony over and leave them in the backyard?” the twins didn't say anything for at the moment their mouths were full of delicious heavenly good food and Lyra just told them to not talk with their mouths full.

Lyra walked toward backdoor, a smile spread across her face. She turned the doorknob with her telekinesis and pulled the door open. “Hello come o-” She stopped abruptly in mid sentence when she looked up at a very tall person, who almost looked like if Ken had grown up to an adult.

'He looks like a human...' She thought, it certainly did look like a human, oh no, have they learned to travel to Equestria in order to capture Ken and Kira? Well she won't have non of that! They are her kids, not theirs!

Lyra spoke in a aggressive tone toward the 'human'. “I don't know who you are, but if you came for Kira and Ken, you can walk back to whatever place you came from you bastard.” She finished ominously, she prepared a knock-back spell to maximum charge pointing it toward him, her horn glowing a tealish hue in magical power.

Before she could blast the 'human' back, Clockwork suddenly stepped between her and the 'human'. “I think you might be making a mistake Lyra!” Lyra looked at him and tilted her head to the side, why was he here?

“Clockwork? What are you doing so far from your house?” Lyra asked him.

“I think you have me confused-” but he was interrupted as Ditzy pushed the human and Clockwork out of the way.

“Lyra! It's nice to see other world you!” Ditzy yelled, Lyra then smiled at the mail mare and replied.

“It's nice to see you too Ditzy, but what do you mean by other world me?” She asked her, in which Ditzy opened her mouth to reply only for Clockwork to shove his hoof in her mouth and pull her to his side. Strange when did they get together?

“What she means is... is... She had a dream where she went to another world and then she saw you again thinking about that dream, she said this based on her subconscious thoughts” Clockwork explained excursively to her quickly as Ditzy tried to rip his hoof out of her mouth.

'Strange...But, that human is still here, and he doesn't seem to want to leave! Better give him some 'encouragement'.' Lyra thought, and she looked back at the human with anger.

“Now go away Human! You won't be taking Ken and Kira back!” Lyra exclaimed, her horn charging up her knock-back spell that could knock even Ken and Kira back a couple feet to the ground.

“But I'm not a human!” the 'human' quickly said, but Lyra was not easily convinced.

She looked him over again, he looked human in every sense, still, he could be telling the truth...or lying! Her horn still charged, she said to him two words.

“Prove it.”

“So you want me to prove that I'm not human?” He questioned her so he could clarify what she meant.

“Well?” She said. “Get on with it! Or you can leave! The HARD way!” She yelled, pointed her magically charged horn at him.

“Well okay...” The 'human' seemed to look down at the ground before suddenly a white blade-like aura appeared around him. Then, the human's white aura flared out and changed into a golden fire, his eyes shifted into a teal color and his hair changed into a golden strand, which also stood more upright and spiky than before. His muscles budged out and gave him a more toned body, his transformation complete, he looked down at her.

“Proof enough?”He asked her. His powerful aura causing some cracks on the back porch floor.

Lyra only nodded dumbfoundly. “Wow, another Saiyan?” She asked him as she looked at him up and down.

“Well... Yes to be exact” He said, glad she finally saw reason. He then sighed and his transformation dropped, returning him to his normal state. “So... Can I come in? He asked.

Lyra nodded again and said “I guess you can come in.”

He signaled for Clockwork and Ditzy to follow him in. As they entered, Lyra closed the door behind them. Lyra looked at him and said “There's a couch in the living room, feel free to use it while I get Bon Bon”

Lyra then went toward the Dining room, and looked toward her twins.

"You have some explaining to do afterward, I was wondering why I saw golden movements in the sky." Lyra said to them, the twins looked down, ashamed at themselves.

"Now, go upstairs to your room and clean it up. I need to speak with this person, do you know his name?" Lyra questioned.

"Um, his name is Raze." Kira answered her mother.

Lyra nodded and looked toward Bon Bon. "Yeah, I know your upset that something like this is happening again, but please?"

Bon Bon sighed loudly. "Fine..."

They went toward the living room, Lyra sat down in a chair opposite from the couch and Bon Bon in another chair across from Lyra. Lyra looked at the three across from her and said “I want to know why you're here Raze.” giving the group across her a serious glance.

Clockwork smiled and said “I like a mare who get's straight to the point! Well the honest truth is we got here from another Ponyville in a different universe very similar to this one!” He said.

Naturally, Lyra and Bon Bon didn't believe him.

'Really...' They both thought.

“A different universe? How in the world do you expect me to believe you, if your going to lie to me already!?” Lyra asked them, she was annoyed that they instantly said something so bizarre. But Clockwork just gave her grin.

“I can show you the proof back at the TARDIS in your backyard.” He said to them as they looked mystified.

“What's a TARDIS?” Lyra asked him.

“It's the most wonderful machine in existence! It allows you to travel through time and apparently dimensions now...” Clockwork finished as Bon Bon opened her mouth.

“I knew it! Ever since you brought those kids in! The weirdest things seem to happen to us! Giant apes, pony-eating dragons, gods of chaos, and now a group of dimensional travelers!? How much worse could this get!?” Bon Bon finished in exasperation, annoyed and just plain not having a good time that something once again happened, and at their own house! She mean, the twins themselves were not that bad, but all those events going about ever since they appeared, it's crazy!

“We could be attacked by anything that happened to follow us during the dimensional time disruption and have to fight for our very lives before the world could end.” Clockwork finished while chuckling “But I'll be there to stop them, because muscle isn't always best way to stop something.” What's up with this version of Clockwork? Their Equestria must be weird, then again, they had their own times of weirdness.

“You sound way to happy about that...” Lyra trailed off as this version of Clockwork looked at her weirdly.

“Why wouldn't you be happy about something so deadly?” Clockwork asked her.

“Uh... What about you Ditzy? How did you end up with this nut?” Lyra asked her.

Ditzy smiled and said “My names Derpy and he's The Doctor! He's no nut!! He's brilliant!” She began thinking of all her times with him, and she was soon lost in her fantasies.

“Derpy? Derpy? That's your name? And your just the Doctor? Doctor Who?” Lyra asked him to confirm. This is all so weird.

“It's been so long since my real name has been said that I have grown to like the name Doctor” The Doctor said to Lyra.

“Now you, Raze? How did you get here into our universe?” Lyra asked Raze, her eyebrow raised in question.

“Well this a short story actually...” Raze paused for second then continued “I'm a Saiyan prince from the planet Absalon. I got transported here somehow by something... Actually it was never explained to me whether someone transported me from my world or summoned me here accidentally.... I don't even have a clue...” Raze finished as Lyra and Bon Bon looked at him with a bit of concern.

“You just happened to be transported to Equestria? Just like that? Nopony has contacted you at all? No confirmations or anything?” Lyra asked him to which Raze shrugged. 'Must be terrible not seeing any of his friends and family anymore.'

“No, I just don't have a clue....” Raze finished with a clueless look in her direction.

Lyra looked at Bon Bon and leaned her head towards the kitchen. Lyra trotted off into the kitchen and Bon Bon looked at the three on the couch “Sorry, but we need to talk about something in private real quick.” The two ponies then disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Raze and the Time Duo to sit there wondering what they're talking about.


Meanwhile, upstairs in the room of our heroes, Ken and Kira. The two twin hybrids finished picking up all the mess and put their dirty clothes in the laundry basket. Now, after putting their twin bunker back together, they were sitting on the orange colored carpet.

"What you think their talking about nii-san?" Kira said, using the Japanese variant for brother.

"Um, I don't know...Maybe they're talking about how Raze got here?" Ken said questioningly.

"Maybe...How did Raze get here anyway?" Kira asked, her tail curling up into a question mark.

"Uhh...Let's find out then!" Ken exclaimed, standing upright.

"But, won't we get in trouble?" She said.

"Nah! We'll be really quiet, and stay near the stairs to hear them!" He said to her.

"Doesn't your plans usual not work?"

"That's different! We'll at home this time, what could go wrong?"

"We could be caught by mommy and then she will punish us with no dessert or snacks for a week." She answered.

Ken flinched slightly, why does his sister always use these things against him.

"We'll be fine, come on!" He grabbed her hand and dragged her with him out their room. They snuck around stuff in the all way, but Kira stepped on a rubber ducky, which made a quack noise. They froze, but heard nothing and continued their way toward the stair case, they knocked a small bouncy ball down the stairs, but stayed and listened.

But it seemed Raze had taken noticed of them, and turned in their direction saying “Well, we know you two have been listening in!” He yelled to them.

“I told you they heard us brother!” Kira exclaimed at her twin brother.

“Well we did hit several things on the way down...” Ken said as he remembered the rubby ducky and bouncy ball, and at least trying no to go fast while floating down, but at the same time keeping as quiet as possible. Which they failed miserably at.

“Actually I just sensed you... Your energy travels you know!” Raze explained as the twins finally walked into view.

'Tch, tch, Ken I thought I told you about masking your energy.' Chris said to him.

'Hehe, sorry Dad, I forgot.' Ken replied back to him.

'Huh? Uh...We forgot about hiding our energies didn't we?" Kira thought to her brother.

'Yep! Don't worry through, we won't forget next time...I think.'

Ken took a quick glance around the room looking for his mother and Bon Bon, but seeing no sigh of them, he sensing two in the kitchen, he turned to Raze and said. “Is Mommy and Bon Bon in the kitchen?”

“Yes, yes they are.” Derpy said to them.

Kira's tail wiggled in wonder as she tried to guess what they might be talking about.

'Maybe their talking about Raze and his friends, or maybe some other stuff, I hope it isn't some bad about us...Don't really want to feel that frying pan again so soon.'

Ken in the meantime, was staring at the object hanging beside of the Doctor, human curiosity getting the better of him he speedily grabbed it and started quickly examining it like a new toy.

“What's this thing?” He asked the Doctor, whom immediately grabbed it back.

“It's a Sonic Screwdriver! It unlocks any lock in the universe and, makes high frequency death traps for some enemies! Very useful in cut and dry situations!” The Doctor explained proudly, the twins looked at the device like they just discovered a new toy, and that they did.

“Whoa... Any lock?” Ken asked the Doctor.

“Indubitably!” The Doctor said to Ken, who seemed to smile at the reply.

'Hehe, just think of what we can do with that!'

'Ken, we could get in trouble for taking it. That would be stealing!'

'Nah, it's not stilling if we give it back! Plus we're only gonna use it to open that one lock on that cliff wall!' Ken telepathically said to his sister.

'But, isn't that place locked for a reason?'

'I'm sure Raze won't mind if he came with us! That way with two super saiyans we'll be fine!'

Inside the seal on Ken's stomach, his father, Chris, was face-palming for deal life.

Soon, Lyra and Bon Bon trotted back in the living and sat down. Lyra motioned for the twins to sit down, and they did so happily. She looked up toward the group and said.

“Alright, we have decided to help you!”

'Help him with what?' Both the twins thought.