• Published 27th Nov 2012
  • 1,965 Views, 42 Comments

Journey of Saiyans (Twin Version) - Boyzilla



Raze's Journey x Saiyan of Equestria Crossover. Ken and Kira were sparring like the twin siblings they were, when suddenly a strange blue box containing a saiyan came out of nowhere! Who is this strange man? And when is dinner gonna be ready?

  • ...
12
 42
 1,965

Chapter 2: Misunderstandings

Crossover Saga

Chapter 2: Misunderstandings

"It's opening up!" Kira said out loud, the twins looked toward the blue box to see a brown pony, and that gray pony with yellow hair. They knew her, she was at their party eating the muffins! But they never caught her name.

The brown stallion had also a darker brown mane, and a one of those sand timely things as his cutie mark, the other pony had a yellow mane, and bubbles as a cutie mark. They seem to be blinded by the sunlight, but soon they look at the twins. The brown stallion seem to pull out some sort of...uhh shiny metal pencil glowy thing? That seemed to beep a few times before he looked at it and said.

"Hmm, that's interesting..." The twins tilted their heads in confusion, what did he mean? Did that glowy pencil do something?

Ken, filled with curiosity of these new ponies, asked them a simple question. "Who are you?" He said.

The stallion coughed and said “I'm the Doctor and this is Derpy Hooves! She's my assistant!” The Doctor replied to Ken's question with enthusiasm.

'Doctor of what? Like a pony doctor?' Ken thought telepathically to his sis.

'I don't know, maybe?' She thought back to him.

Ken smiled innocently and replied happily. "Well I'm Ken! And this is my sis, Kira!" he said, pointing to his sister who waved happily.

"It's nice to meet you two!" Her tail wiggled around in her excitement of meeting new ponies.

The Doctor smiled “It's nice to meet you as well! And it's also very interesting, you must be twins!” He then began circling around to inspect them.

'He's weird.' both Ken and Kira thought.

"Everything nearly alike... you two look so-” He was cut off by Derpy pushing him out of the way.

"ADORABLE!" The gray pony screamed out in excitement, grabbing onto Ken and looking all over him. Ken didn't mind, they were a lot of grown up girl ponies that did this to him. "Wow, such poofy hair! Just like Raze!"

'Raze?' Ken thought, maybe that was another pony with hair like him probably.

Kira's tail curled up in suspicion, who was this Raze pony? She hadn't seen any ponies with hair like them, not one close at all, unless...Nah, humans can't get here! Can they? Eager to know, she turned toward the Doctor pony and asked...

"Who's Raze?"

"Oh, he looks just like you and-"

*Errrk*

The sound of a door opening from the blue box interrupting The Doctor in mid sentence. Out stepped out man, seeming to be around his twenties perhaps, had large toned muscles, hair similar to the twins and a red Gi on him. However, the twins thought much differently, because the moment they saw his figure one word came into their minds.

Humans

While Derpy greeted the human, the two saiyan twins delved into their telepathic communication.

'Ken! It's a human! Kira mentally yelled.

'I know! He won't take us away from here! We belong in Equestria with mommy, not Earth in a lab!'

'But Ken, what if he's got one of those dart gun things?'

'We're too fast for those now! Look he's here, I won't let him take us!' Ken replied.

"My name's Raze!" The human put his hand in front toward them, which Ken thought as a attempt to grab them.

Ken jumped with quick speed and punched Raze across the dirt.

"Whoa, what hit m-" *SMASH!*

Ken kicked him on his side when the human had gotten back up, he wasn't going to let him have a chance! The human flew back ten feet before crashing into the ground for the second time, but he quickly got back up with a serious expression on his face.

“No way that's happening again!” The human exclaimed, Ken charged at him using his Ki to enhance his speed, he threw a punch with his right fist, but the human blocked it! Ken's eyes widened in surprise but it was quickly pushed down as he tried to attack again, but the human grabbed him and pulled him in. Ken began to panic with a bit of fear in his eyes, the human than spun around around and threw him toward the dirt.

Ken quickly landed on his hands and back-flipped a few times before standing rightly again. He charged at the human angrily and began to throw fists and kicks, trying to hit him to prevent his or his sister's capture by this evil human! But the human always seemed to block his attack, every single time! Why! How did he know his moves!? The human suddenly charged a Ki blast! Ken was surprised and unable to react quickly enough as the blast collided with him sending him flying across the ground once again!

However Ken caught himself in mid air, he was angry, why was this human so strong! How was he beating him? He charged at the human. But the human flew to the sky, Ken followed suite as a white Ki aura burst into existence and propelled him into the air.

The human looked down at him and yelled, “You want a fight! You got one!”

Ken continued to follow him and replied “I can't let you win! You won't take me or sis back to Earth!” Ken then cupped his hands together “Ka...Me...” He then brought his hand to his right side. “Ha...Me!” A ball of blue energy appeared within them and compressed to stay within his palms.

The Human then copied him! He also cupped his hands together, and followed Ken's same movements as he prepared the same attack! “Ka...Me...Ha...Me!”

They both yelled at the same time, unleashing their own attacks against the other.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Two blue beams filled the air as both attacks flashed towards each other, they attacks smashed together causing a struggle to occur. Ken however, was even more angry! He couldn't think anymore, the Human was beating his Kamehameha with the same move! He couldn't protect himself, which means he can't protect his sister! The human would bring them back to Earth and put them in the evil labs again, and his sister would...No, no it won't happen! He CAN'T MAKE THAT HAPPEN!

Ken's eyes shifted, his onyx colored eyes turned into a tealish hue, his muscles budged outward and his Ki levels increased dramatically. Ken's black hair flowed upward defying the laws of physics even further and turned into a golden color. Finally Ken yelled his scream of power and a golden fiery aura flowed around him, completing his transformation, and losing himself to his saiyan instincts.

Ken's Kamehameha wave increased two-fold and devoured Raze's own attack, it speed towards him ever closer, meter by meter. Until the so called 'human' realized he was gonna lose this one skirmish.

Raze knew he had to get out of the way, he stopped his own attack and quickly moved to the left, causing Ken's Kamehameha wave to shoot past him. Raze looked toward the Ken, his eyes widening for a brief instant before saying... “Wow, he's a Super Saiyan!”

The super saiyan hybrid flew upwards, his battle instincts controlling him as it lust for the fight. Ken glared at the human menacing.

The human, however, smiled and said “If that's how you want to play it, then by all means let's!”

The human's eyes changed color, his hair flew upward and changed from black to gold. He roared loudly as he completed his transformation, a golden aura flaring out from him. “HAAAAAAAA!!!!”

He looked to Ken and said. “Well I guess this should even the playing field!!” With that sentence he disappeared with shocking speed.

Ken's instincts instantly responded and he also disappeared. Soon, clashes in the sky could be heard as the two battle at high speeds, making golden marks in the sky and sound breaking parries and blocks.


Kira was shocked, the human wasn't a human at all! No human can transform into a super saiyan! They had made a terrible mistake and forgot all of Daddy's teachings and just instantly attacked him! Now Ken was going to get really hurt and Kira couldn't help because she was not strong enough to fight at that pace!

Kira looked at the fight, astounded and scared at the person called Raze. She heard Derpy ask her a question if this usual happens. But Kira was so dumb founded that she only replied with...

"He can go super saiyan?"

“Well of course he can! What did you think he was?” Derpy asked her, tilting her head in question.

Kira looked down, just as she thought, both her and Ken had thought he was human and guessed the worst before looking and gathering info like their father had told them to always do before rushing in. She kicked at the ground with the tip of her white boot, her tail limp as she replied sadly.

“Me and Ken thought he was a human...We didn't know he was like us.”

“So the best course of action was to punch him in the face?!” Derpy asked, she could hardly believe how they could come to that conclusion so quickly.

“We...well, we thought he was gonna take us back away from Equestria and put us in a lab again...” Kira said softly, she look onto the battle to see Ken losing, through putting up a great fight, he was gonna lose and get hurt.

“What would make you come to that conclusion? He has spiky hair!” Derpy exclaimed to Kira.

“Humans can have spiky hair too you know...” She replied with a hallow excuse.

“I'm pretty sure his hair is way to spiky for a human!” Derpy yelled at her.

"Mommy is gonna be so angry, she's gonna kill us with the frying pan for not thinking like we are suppose to..." Kira whispered to herself as she looked onto the fight above the sky.


Ken got another punch landed to him, he flew back a few feet before time slowed down around him, and he was drawn into his inner mind scape.

"Ken, I am very ashamed of you!"

Ken found himself in a replica of Goku's house, with his father, Chris Dell, looking down at him with anger in his face.

"Wha...what did I do?" Ken asked confused of what did he do wrong.

"You didn't think clearly, that's what, your not fighting a human! Can't you tell that humans of your world don't know how to use Ki? And definitely can't transform into super saiyans!" Chris scolded Ken, his arms crossed his he looked down at his son.

"I...I..."

"No excuse! Don't you also remember some of my friends, the Z-fighters are human? Not every human is bad Ken! Your half human yourself remember? Now you've lost control of your actions because of your anger!"

"I'm sorry daddy! I'll apologize right away and stop!" Ken cried to his father.

"I'm going to have to take over to calm you down...Look, next time listen to your mind more than your emotions. And Ken, you better hope he forgives you easily, because he could teach you a thing or two that I can't."

Ken nodded as he wiped his mental tears.


“It's time to stop playing around!” Raze said as he powered up his Super Saiyan transformation.

Ken flew forward despite the major discrepancy in power, calmness, and training. His rage over powered his other emotions and his thoughts were composed of battle instincts natural to his saiyan side. But suddenly he stopped, his Ki fluctuated between two different energies. Raze was confused at this sudden abrupt stop of the fight. 'What's he doing?'

Chris took over, and immediately started powering down. Making sure he didn't do it too fast, and also channeling his own Ki to heal Ken's wounds he got doing the battle. After he was down with that, he looked up to Raze and looked over him, he learned that looking into one's eyes can teach you many things. This Raze person would be a good teacher for the twins, but his eyes show loneliness and tragedy, he seems to hide behind a mask, through takes some of it off during battle. Also, he seems to be either a full-blooded or half-blood saiyan, possibly a quarter, but maybe their were other saiyan survivors out their in the galaxy he came from.

Chris signaled Raze to follow him down toward the ground, so that he could talk to him for a moment before giving control back to his son.

Raze quickly followed and stood on the ground seconds later. Raze powered down and looked at the Ken. Who Chris was still in control of.

“Who are you?” Raze asked him.

”I'm afraid I can't tell you that yet, even through your saiyan, probably a hybrid like my son here, I don't necessarily trust you, and neither does my kids. Now, Ken should be able to talk to you, and apologize for his rash actions. I hope you can forgive him easily.” Chris said, than he relinquished control of Ken's form and returned back into his sealed space within Ken's mind scape. Ken returned back to the world to see Raze standing before him suddenly his head trobed painfully, and he held his head from the headache, which seemed to have quickly disappeared soon after. Ken's wounds already finished healing thanks to the seal.

Ken looked at Raze and said sadly. “Hi...”

Raze replied with a smile. “Hi... I'm Raze”

“I'm Ken... I'm sorry for attacking you.” Ken said, kicking the dirt softly with his left foot. He didn't know, and he acted rashly, he was ashamed and his Dad gave him a good scolding for it too.

Raze only shrugged “It happens.”