• Published 22nd Nov 2012
  • 2,684 Views, 24 Comments

John's misadventures through the multiverse - Hat and clogs guy



multiverse travelling human tries to not get raped by mares in equestria. Jah, dat is about it.

  • ...
3
 24
 2,684

Prologue: First contact

As the mares were walking through the oddly quiet Everfree, their conversation had gradually dissapeared. ‘‘My, do you girls hear that beautiful music?’’ Rarity asked, notifying the others to the soft tunes wafting on the wind.
‘‘Well ah dun’ know ‘bout ya’ll, but ah’m hearing somethang that’s fer sure.’’ AppleJack put in with her southern accent. By now the haunting melody had increased in volume, or they were getting closer. ‘‘I-I um... I think the song sounds kinda sad... but that’s just my opinion, you don’t have to-eep!’’ Fluttershy cut off as the Mane Six reached a clearing in the forest. A collective ghasp was heard as the mares saw where the music was coming from.

On the other side of the clearing, past a little stream cutting through the middle of it, was a... a something lying on the ground with its back propped up against a tree. It’s fur was oddly colored and mismatched, the ‘legs’ closer to the head were white with some golden pattern on its chest and the ‘hindlegs’ were dark-blue, and a bit brighter at the front. But when the mares looked harder they saw that it wasn’t fur after all. It was clothes. It’s body was too oddly twisted and contorted to be a pony, to be honest it looked like a monkey from the faraway Zebrica... except it didn’t, at the same time. Somehow.

Its hind legs were fully covered in cloth, as were it’s forelegs. However, instead of its legs ending in hooves, it’s hind legs ended in black and white oval shapes, which on closer inspection seemed to be shoes. It’s ”forehooves” however, were another story. Where it’s hooves should’ve been, there was instead something resembling Spikes claws, only there was five digits and they looked way softer than claws. Something very noticeable was that it looked alot more flexible than a pony. Also, it only had mane on top of its head, a short cropped brown mane that glinted of gold in the sunlight that lazily fell into the clearing. In the middle of its face was an odd protrusion, and its ears had to be the weird oval thingys on the sides of its head.

‘‘OOHDoYouGirlsThinkThatThatThingLikesPartiesBecauseIfItDoesI’llThrowItTheBestestPartyEverAndThere’llBeSoManyGamesMaybeIt’llPlayPinTheTailButWaitItDosen-’’
she was cut off as AppleJack shoved a hoof in her mouth, but the party-mare seemed oblivious to this and just continued her verbal assault on all their ears. ‘‘Mmph phlubb fhfhlaah shgrumpfsh bjuvv grevv dgjivzsh shfleulff gmma shplupfsh-’’
Pinkie quieted -again- as a purple glow enveloped her mouth, although one could see that she was still trying to talk. As Twilight’s horn lit up in it’s purple glow, her eyes were frantically trying to discern every piece of information available about the creature from merely looking at it.
‘‘I’ve never seen anything like this! There isn’t even a book in Ponyvilles library that describes a creature like this! Why isn’t there a book that says anything about this.. this whatever it is!?’’ Her pupils were shrinking, she was grinding her teeth together, and her mane had somehow gotten disheveled. The other girls stopped enrapturedly staring at the weird and mysterious creature before them and started looking at Twilight with quizzical expressions. Except for Pinkie who thought she was still describing how her Welcome to Ponyville Party was gonna be the best one so far. Luckily, Twilights spell held and the mysterious creature remained in blissful sleep, unaware of their prescence in the forestglade. Twilights appearance suddenly reverted to its normal state -yes, even her mane- and she stopped muttering something incomprehensible and stared with even wider eyes at the creature.

It in turn mumbled what sounded like ‘‘I'm sho gumma gedt bad... bad gradesh zish shummer...’’. The girls all froze and stared in fear at the thing, thinking it was waking up. Even Pinkie Pie, except for the fear part. Rainbow however noticed that the creature had started moving a bit. ‘‘He- Hey! I don’t care what you are, if you hurt my friends I’m gonna buck you so hard you’ll fly to the moon!’’ she then said as she hovered off the ground, forehooves making some boxing-moves in a false bravado.

In order to counteract this attack -even though it was meele and on the other side of a clearing with five meters or so between them- the creature slowly flopped onto its right side with a small fwump and rolled onto its stomach. With a soft inhale, it began to gently snore.
Another sound escaped all the girls in the clearing and a soft d’aaaawwwwww was heard from everypony there.
‘‘Isn’t that just the cutest thing you ever saw?’’ Fluttershy whispered gently.

On its back was a cyan pattern similar to that on its front. All the girls were however very startled when a little black box slid out of the creatures stomach. They then remembered that it’s stomach wasn’t bare, but that it was covered in clothing. They looked at the box, then the creature, then the box again.

The music changed, and after a while Twilight whispered ‘‘Is the music coming from that little box? But there’s no way that that box could make all those noises, right girls?’’
She was met with a stunned silence as the beautiful piano melody played itself out for their ears, some of which were actually swinging in tact with the music... for some reason.

The gentle swish of the small stream as it gurgled past somehow complimented the song, making it calmer in a soothing way.
‘‘Well I never heard anything like this...’’ Rarity started to say, but was oh so rudely interrupted by Twilight thinking aloud. ‘‘How did it manage to fit a piano in there? And furthermore, how is it playing it in its sleep?’’ The other mares also started pondering this, even Pinkie, and came up with the fact that ‘‘Ah don’ think that ah’ve got a plum-darned clue, Twahlight.’’
‘‘AppleJack! A lady must refrain from spouting profanity at all times, remember? We will have to talk about this. Again.’’ Rarity said in a stern voice.

‘‘Pfft. Like doing that is more awesome than being the fastest flyer in Equestria!’’ Rainbow proclaimed, crossing her forelegs.
‘‘Girls? I think its hurt...’’ Fluttershy said. They ghasped, not noticing until now the redness seeping down its face, and the darker red covering pretty much all of its back. Which was odd, seeing as there was so much of it. Really, you'd think that they would notice that.

It grunted, and grimaced. ‘‘God damn E’elmïn pricks... mmngf... bhackshtabbng shcum...’’ it managed in its sleep. It then resumed its snoring, as that was obviously an important task and couldn’t be left not-done, and had to be done right then. Not later, not earlier, but right. Now.

Then, suddenly, a breeze started up, coming towards the mares form the creatures direction. As if they were one, they stopped chattering about what they were going to do with it, and instead they started sniffing the air like bloodhounds.
Pinkie even stopped bouncing... which, for the record, is never good. Slowly, oh so slowly, a line of drool came out of Raritys mouth, and she became aware of a burning sensation between her hindlegs.

Rainbow was the first to break the silence that ruled in the clearing, by sayng ‘‘I want it inside of me.’’ with a sultry tone to her voice.

Pinkie raised one of her hooves dramatically and said ‘‘OBJECTION!!!’’, much to the chagrin of the other mares.

‘‘No Dash, you can't have it. It's mine’’ Fluttershy said in an angry voice.


It suddenly hissed loudly, clearly in pain, and started writhing on the ground.
While some of the mares were wondering what an E’elmïn was, although most were busy having thoughts of the creature penetrating them, the music changed.

A constant pe-pe-pe-pe-pe-pe filled the air, along with some other sounds.

The mane six just stood there, very still, as the thing had woken when this rather loud song came on. As it sat back up against the tree again, the box said ‘My name is pewdiepie’ and it opened its eyes.

It stared at them, it’s face seeming very surprised.


It did this for a while.



And then some.



And a bit longer even.

Then, as one, the creature and the box said ‘‘Are you fucking kidding me?’’




~~~~~~~~~
/AN


AAaaand that was the prolouge! :D

ya ya I know, it was really short, but it’s my first story, don’t expect me to haul out
six thousand word chapters from the get-go.
Since this is my first story, I would really appreciate it if you would point out any mistakes, spelling or other, or what you see as plot-errors.

If you actually like it, I’m sorry to say that it’s probably gonna take awhile before the next chapter comes out.

Because I don’t write all too often.

Yah.

Deal with it.

I’m out.