• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 890 Views, 3 Comments

THE FINAL BATTLE - MySecretLife11



Two of Ponyville's biggest foes are back and, this time, intend to destroy Equestria.

  • ...
 3
 890

All Hope is Lost

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie all met at Twilight's library, one of the only places Discord didn't turn chaotic.

Rarity stared out the window. The skies were still black and gray, and the rain still poured. Pots and pans littered the ground as everypony was packing their things, getting ready to head out for better land.

Ponyville was torn apart. Nothing was the same. Everything was destroyed. Wet. Upside down. Ruined.

"It's simply horrid out there!" Rarity said. "We must do something!"

Twilight thought and thought. There was nothing that could solve this. No sort of magic.

Not even friendship seemed to be working.

Twilight sadly said, "Sorry girls. There's just nothing we can do. The Elements were our last hope."

Everypony sighed. This truly was the end.

On that depressing note, Spike hopped down the stairs.

Spike called, "Twilight! I got a letter from a human again! And you need to read it!"

Twilight didn't bother using magic, she didn't have any motivation. She took it from Spike with her hoof, her head drooping.

She sadly read the letter outloud.

"Dear Twilight,

It's Josh again. Remember me? Us humans have been watching what was going on. It's terrible.

I think I speak for all humans when I say that I hope things get better.

Don't give up. You have never given up, and you can't now. Us humans are rooting for you! It's just a shame. You would need, like, an ARMY to stop Princess Luna.

Love,
Josh Black, human."

"He's right girls", Applejack said, trying the lighten the mood. "We're givin' up too easily. This is the fate of Equestria we're talkin' 'bout here!"

"Its just tough for us", Rainbow Dash said. "This Josh kid is right. We would need an army to stop Luna!"

"We may not have an army", Twilight spoke up. "But we have thousands of humans rooting for us. We can't let them down!"

Suddenly, it hit all six ponies at the same time.

If they could get the humans to Equestria, Ponyville WOULD have an army.

"We need to get those humans here", Twilight said confidently.

"We just need a spell or something to get them here!" Rainbow Dash cried.

"What pony in Ponyville knows almost every spell known and spells that aren't even in the books yet?" Twilight replied, looking up, her mood slowly lifting.

"Twi, I think I have an answer for yah", Applejack said. "But it isn't any PONY."

Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie's ears raised.

Applejack cleared her throat. "I think we need to go see some ZEBRA."

"Zebra?" Twilight asked.

Applejack shrugged. " I'm talkin' about Zakura."