• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 890 Views, 3 Comments

THE FINAL BATTLE - MySecretLife11



Two of Ponyville's biggest foes are back and, this time, intend to destroy Equestria.

  • ...
 3
 890

Readying for War

Eventually, just about every brony and pegasister were transformed into ponies, and we standing in the rotting town square, the rain drenching them. Luckily, they couldn't care less, as though they were warriors. They were all chatting about how unreal this was and how overly excited they were.

Rainbow Dash flew over the waves of them. She did a quick u-turn, and flew back to Twilight to give her a report.

There they were. Humans (who may have been in Pony form, but still) were in Ponyville.

"There have to be thousands! I'm gonna say almost 50,000!" Rainbow Dash cried, flapping her arms around.

"Perfect", Twilight said, a glint in her eyes.

The Mane 6 stood in front of the waves and waves of ponies, who were once humans. But they were no longer humans, they had left that terrible world of Earth and were here in Equestria, and being Ponies made it ALL the better.

Pinkie Pie, holding a megaphone, shouted into it, over the rain, and over the chatter from the excited 50,000 brony ponies.

"EVERYPONY! LISTEN UP!"

The crowd of ponies grew silent. It was quiet, except for the downpour of rain.

"OK! YOU ALL KNOW WHY YOU'RE HERE! PRINCESS LUNA HAS TAKEN OVER AND WE NEED YOU TO STORM THE CASTLE, DISTRACT HER, AND GIVE US TIME TO SAVE PRINCESS CELESTIA! SO WHO'S READAAAY!?" Pinkie's high pitched voice echoed and boomed through Ponyville.

The crowd stomped their hooves, and screamed and cheered, almost like a war-cry.

These bronies came to Equestria to live nice, happy lives. Even though they were kind and respectful, they still had that human instinct, and were ready to battle and fight for Equestria.

Twilight stepped up and took the megaphone. "Everypony! I hope you know that this is very dangerous. Princess Luna is very powerful and she has an army of changelings!"

The ponies all nodded in understanding. They were rearing and ready to fight.

Pinkie jumped in again. "SO LET'S MOVE!!!" she shouted excitedly.

The army of 50,000 pony bronies all marched, following Pinkie, Twilight, and Rarity through the rainy towns square.

Rainbow Dash and a brave Fluttershy flew overhead, monitoring the army, and Applejack ran up and down the isles of the ponies, making sure everypony was ready.

Applejack took her hat off and waved it around in the air. Rainbow Dash saw, nodded with a sly smile, and shouted to Twilight, "WE'RE ALL SET!"

As the rain poured down, and thunder cracked, the army of ponies marched into the Everfree forest, the trees overtaking them. Even from what the brony ponies had seen in the show, the Evergreen Forest had no effect on them. They were starting their raid to the castle, to end it all.

It was time. As the rain soaked the ponies and ground, as the army of ponies trudged through the wind and mud. The black clouds were darker than ever, everypony was ready.

This was it.